Lip Piercings And A Little Surf

Shout out to Miss_Angel who made me this awesome cover! Thank you!
***

Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Chapter 1

Lip Piercings And A Little Surf

***

Cody's alarm went off, signalling that it was time to get up. He slid his finger across the screen, turning the alarm off. He sat up in his bed, stretching. He walked to the bathroom, doing the usual. He looked out his window to see that it was a beautiful morning for a surf. He texted Jake and Josh, saying he'll meet them down at there favourite surf spot from when they were young.

He changed into a wet suit, grabbing a board before walking out of his house. He walked along the coast, looking at the scenery around him. He loves these visits back to Australia.

He loves his music career, but sometimes going to your home country after a long while is nice too.

As he was walking, a motorbike zoomed pass. It was obviously Jori. He watched as she pulled into the beach parking lot, taking her helmet off. Her hair flowing down. He sped up his pace jogging towards her.

"Hey Jori!" He greeted.

"Hey pretty boy! Didn't know you would be here too!" She ruffled his hair.

"I thought you don't like to get up early?" Cody asked her.

"I don't. Jessica and Tonya dragged me out here. I offered them a ride, but they wanted to take the car. I knew I would get here first." She replied to him.

"Oh I see. You surf?"

"Not much. Only when I really want to. It's not really my thing, since you know, I wasn't born here."

"Where are you from?" Cody asked.

"You ask a lot of questions don't you?" Cody just shrugged his shoulders. "Here come the girls. I'll talk to you later. Maybe." Jori said before running off towards her best friends.

Cody watched as she ran off.

"Oi Cody! Stop watching my best friend and come surf will yeah?" Jake shouted. Cody sent them a wicked smile before jogging over and reuniting with his friends.

"So Cody, I heard you like Jori? Have fun trying to impress her. She only goes for bad boys." Josh warned him.

"I tried to tell him Josh. He won't listen though." Jake added.

"I will make her mine. She'll be mine by the end of this summer. Just watch me do my magic." Cody retorted to his friends.

"What ever you say mate. Now let's go catch some waves!" Jake stated as he ran into the vast ocean. Cody and Josh not too far behind.

***
"Hey guys!" Tonya greeted towards the boys. Jori, Tonya and Jessica joined the boys down on the sand.

"How was surfing?" Jess asked.

"Good. Some good waves today!" Josh exclaimed.

"They didn't seem it." Jori imputed. Jess slapped her arm. "What the fuck was that for!?"

"Don't swear!" Tonya scolded.

"She slapped me! It's a reflex." Jori said glaring at the girls.

"What ever. And you know what that was for." Jessica added.

Jori knew exactly why Jessica slapped her. Jessica likes Josh. Jori knows this, and that's the reason she likes to bug both Josh and Jessica.

"I sure do!" Cody chuckled at this. "What you laughing at pretty boy!?" Jori asked lighting a smoke.

"Oh nothing." Jori smiled evilly. She leaned in close to Cody. So they were face to face. Only centimetres apart. Cody's heart was pounding in his chest. Cody examined Jori's face. She wore dark sunglasses, so he still hasn't seen her eyes. Her nose was the perfect size for her face. In his opinion. She had a hoop nose piercing in her right nostril. Her lips had a small smirk plastered on it. The thing he loved the most was her freckles. They were arranged all over her face, but mostly on her cheeks. She was beautiful in his eyes.

Jori blew the smoke out above Cody's head before looking back down and biting her lip.

"There's always a reason." She said before going back to her original position.

Cody was shocked, the others not so much. They just smiled knowing that Cody has just been wrapped around Jori's little finger.

The way he was mesmerized by her when she was in his face, they just knew it.

"What are you all doing tonight?" Cody asked, trying to collect himself. But not quite. His voice cracked a little bit.

Jori smiled smugly, knowing she has him hooked.

"Nothing." They all stated except for Jori.

"My family is having a barbecue. Wanna come?" They all said something along the lines of 'yeah.'

"What about you Jori? You're invited too." Cody asked, hopefully.

"I don't know. I'm busy later."

"With what?" Jake asked.

"I'm getting my lip pierced. Any joiners? Well not Josh and Pretty boy. There not ready." Jori stated, knowing she just bugged 2 maybe 3 people.

"I'm ready. I'm just not going to put holes in my body." Josh retorted. There friendship is a love hate one. There close, but annoy and bug each other a lot.

"Fine. What about you pretty boy?"

Cody thought about it for a minute.

"Sure! BUT! You gotta go on a date with me." Cody replied, thinking he's won.

"Hmm? Let me think about this? How about no?" Jori replied cockily. She got up from the sand, starting to walk back to her bike. "Bye babes!" She shouted. Everyone yelled a quick reply.

Cody quickly got to his feet, chasing after Jori.

When Cody was out if ear shot, they began to talk.

"We need to get them together." Jessica stated.

"Yeah, but first we need to get two other people together." Jake replied.

Cody grabbed her wrist spinning her around.

"I'll get my ear pierced if you at least come to the barbecue?" Cody practically begged.

"Fine pretty boy stop begging. Come on let's go!" Jori said grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards her bike. She gave him a helmet before putting her own on.

"We're taking your bike there?"

"Yeah how else would we get there? You aren't scared now?" Cody shook his head no. "Good! Cause prepare for the ride of your life."

She meant this in two ways.

***

Cody looked at his new piercing, not believing he actually go it done. He got a small black stud.

"It doesn't look too bad actually." Jori stated, her lip swollen a little. She had got the place just below her lip, on the right side done. Cody found it pretty attractive.

"Nope. I actually like it!" Cody replied. Cody pulled out his phone, opening twitter.

@CodySimpson: So I got my ear pierced.

*^*^*

So! That's the first chapter! How'd you like it? :D I don't have a schduled day on when i'm gonna update, since i'm starting high school. I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to leave a comment, maybe vote and possibly follow?

Twitter: @JorJor56
@ItzJessicaLeigh (follow her! She gave me inspiration!)

Stay Classy! <3 ~Jori