A New Style and A Little Hiding

Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Chapter 4

A New Style and A Little Hiding

***

Jori, Cody, Jake, Jessica, Tonya and Josh all sat around a lounge area Josh had at his house, when Cody spoke,

"Jori, I'll make a deal with you. If you spend one whole day with me, you can choose what ever we do." They've known each other for almost 3 weeks now, and Cody really wants to get to know Jori.

"Hmm..? Anything?" Jori questioned.

"Anything." Cody replied confidently.

"Okay. You have to do what ever I say. You are technically my slave this day."

"Jori. Really?" Jessica asked, as if this was the most weirdest and pointless thing ever.

"What he said it! It's his fault if he doesn't like it." Jori replied sitting back and taking a drink. "So what day?"

"Tomorrow." Cody stated.

"Fine. I'll text you when I'm ready."

"Nope. Be ready by 10. That's the one thing I ask. I'm gonna spend the whole day with you."

"Yeah fucking right. I'll get up on my own time." Jori stated.

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Jori got up from her seat, walking towards Cody.

"No." She sat on his lap, looking him dead in the eyes. Cody was shocked! Josh was a little too. Not so much the girls and Jake. Jori leaned close to his face, running her hand through his hair, grabbing it slightly. She pulled his head up, so he was looking at her,

"Listen to me pretty boy. If you want to spend any time with me, you'll let me get up on my own time." She said sternly before getting up and leaving.

"Why do you piss her off all the time? She's not gonna like you if you continue to piss her off." Tonya told Cody.

"It's okay. She likes it. I can tell. And tomorrow I'm really gonna piss her off since I'm gonna be at her house by 10."

"You're brave boy." Jessica said getting up, along with Josh following her. When they were both out of ear shot, Jake spoke.

"Think something's going on between them?"

"Hmm I don't know? I know Jessica likes him, maybe even loves. Not sure about Josh though" Tonya answered.

"Believe me, Josh likes her back." Jake replied. They were all talking when they heard Jessica yell,

"JORI!" Followed by Jori's loud laughter.

"What did she do now?" Tonya asked as they walked into the kitchen. She looked into the kitchen to see Jori, outside on the ground laughing. A bucket that was full of water on the floor, the water now covered Jessica and Josh.

"I was talking to Josh, when she came and splashed us with water!" Jessica stated angrily.

Jori stood up, trying to calm her laughter. She was holding onto the wall for support.

"Don't lie Jessica, Josh was about to kiss you. So I saved your life. So be Thankful."

"Hey!" Josh yelled at Jori, she just continued to laugh. "Ugh! I'm gonna kill you one of these days." Josh threatened, jokingly serious.

"I'm gonna help!" Jessica agreed. Jori just shooed them off.

"Bye bitches!" She said walking off.