Tempting Kisses and Shattered Glass

Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Chapter 9

Tempting Kisses and Shattered Glass

****

Jori walked out of her room, along with Jessica and Tonya. Jori wore her classic leather jacket over a black half top with the Jamaica flag on it. With a pair of black high waisted shorts that went mid thigh, and her Chucks. Tonya wore a red dress that showed off her curves nicely and it went about mid thighs. With red pumps. Jessica wore a lace, half sleeve top with a pair of dark skinnies. Rocking it with one of Jori's leather jackets and a pair of Tonya's heels.

They walked down the stairs to see the boys all sitting on the couch, chatting. Jake wore black skinny jeans, a black vest over a grey shirt. With his VANS. Josh wore a black tank top, revealing his muscles. A pair of dark denim shorts and some VANS. Classic Josh. Connor wore a blue and white plaid shirt, with a white top underneath. He wore dark washed out grey fitted jeans with some Chucks. Cody wore his leather Jacket over a black shirt the clung to his body quite nicely, revealing his abs ever so often. Black skinnies and black high top VANS. Let's not forget his signature Ray Bans.

Soon they arrived at the club, waiting in the line, of many other, already drunk adolescents.

"Stop staring. Don't think he swings that way." Jori whispered towards Connor.

"I can try can't I?" He replied slyly. She just shook her head pulling out a smoke.

"ID's?" The bouncer asked. They all showed him, walking into the club. Jori put out her smoke before, showing and walking in also.

All three boys instantly wrapped there arms around their dates, seeing as guys eyed them hungrily.

Cody leaned down so he was at Jori's ear.

"You do know that if any of them even think about touching you, shit's going down." He whispered, only for her to hear.

"But technically, I'm not yours though..." She trailed off walking towards the bar. Cody stood there for a moment, before gathering himself and walking towards her.

He sat in the stool beside her, looking at the choices for something to drink.

"Oh, James. Get pretty boy a strawberry daiquiri and add what I like in mine to his."

"Yeah sure J. Who is he anyway?"

"Cody. Friend visiting." She stated taking a sip of her orange pop. Cody began to think that it must be her favourite drink.

"Cody? I knew you looked familiar! Your Cody Simpson right? My sister loves you!" Cody chuckled.

"Never thought i would get that here."

"Never thought to see you here. Jori got to you didn't she?"

"I am right here you know."

"So?"

"You better get our drinks, before your boss comes." Jori threatened.

"Fine. Don't think she's all that tough. She's hard to win over though." Cody groaned. How does everyone notice that he likes her?

Jori glared at James, a smirk on her face. It's funny how everyone notices the affect she has on him.

"So, how you enjoying it?" Jori asked.

"We did just get here. What am I supposed to do?" He asked looking into her eyes. The lights seemed to make them sparkle even more, and he had to admit, he loved them dearly.