Dates and Back Stories

Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Chapter 7

Dates And Back Stories

******

Cody sat on the couch in Josh's room. Jake on his right and Josh on his bed.

"So Cody, what's your plan for tonight?" Jake asked.

"Um, I'm not really sure, but I was hoping one of you guys would double with me?"

"I can't. Tonya's busy today with her family."

"I guess I could. But we can't double the whole time."

"Yeah I know. What I was thinking is that we all get food or something and then we'll split up and meet up after to go to a movie or something."

"That sounds like a plan. Where are we gonna eat? Where are you planning on taking Jori? That's what you have to figure out."

"I was thinking the beach?"

"No she goes there all the time. Do you know what she'll really like? You know the Music/Book store down on main? Carlile's? Take her there and get her to show you her favourite tracks. You'll like some of them and that will make her like you more. Trust me." Jake stated.

"Carlile's? Okay. But it just can't be that. Does she like ice cream? I'll take her to the ice cream shop down there?" Cody asked.

"Yeah for sure! She always gets ice cream from there." Josh stated.

"Okay thanks guys. I gotta call Alli, to bring me some clothes. Kind of got in a fight with my parents."

"About?"

"Jori. They said she's a bad influence."

"Give them time. She's really not that bad, maybe she'll tell you something important to her tonight."

"Yeah, she has a lot of things you don't know about. She may just tell you something if you ask. But if you're gonna ask her, ask about her brother."

"The one that died?"

"Yeah. She only has one brother."

"What's his name?"

"She'll tell you." Cody nodded dialling Alli's number.

****

"Jori!" Jessica yelled walking into her bedroom.

"Hmm?" She stated half asleep. She had just woken up from a cat nap.

"Aren't you ready!? The boys are gonna be here soon! And I need you to do my makeup!" She said pulling Jori off the bed.

"Hmm. Okay. Let me shower first."

"Hurry up!" Jori grabbed her towel hopping in the shower.

The warm yet hot water woke her body up, putting her in a good mood.

She finished bathing before hopping out of the shower and creaming her body.

"Jor! What are you wearing?"

"I don't know yet. Any suggestions?"

She hummed going to my closet and picking out my outfit.

She pulled out a white half top and my favourite leather jacket. Along with some dark skinny jeans and my black Nike's.

"Good choice Jess!" I congratulated her.

"We'll thank you! Why do you think I get so much good feedback on Youtube?"

"Shut up 'Itz Jessica Leigh'" Jori replied using her Youtube name.

"Okay get ready! There gonna be here in like 45 minutes!"

"Okay okay! Let me have a smoke first! Jesus!" Jori cursed walking out onto the balcony and lighting a smoke.

*****

Soon the double date, turned to two single dates as the 4 people separated.

"Okay! We'll meet at the ice cream parlour on main say around 7:45?" Josh suggested.

"Yeah sure." Cody stated. They all said a quick goodbye before going there separate ways.

"Where are you taking me now pretty boy?" Jori asked examining him. He wore a white t'shirt that clung to his body loosely. A leather jacket over top. Blue washed out jeans and a black SnapBack backwards and some RayBan sunglasses.

"Just gonna walk and talk. Sound good?"

"Fine. Can I light up a smoke?" He nodded watching as she lit a smoke and inhaled the toxins.

"Jori, can I ask you a personal question?"

Jori looked at him, she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer it.

"How about I ask it, and you can choose if you want to answer it?" She nodded.

"Okay, your brother. You said that he died from smoking? Um, were you guys close?"

She took a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"Yeah we were. His name is was Clayton, Clay for short. Well, what do you want to know about him?"

"Um. Anything really. I just want to get to know you, and want you to feel comfortable with me."

Jori literally thought that her heart swelled, at his words. No one has ever cared to learn about her brother. Let alone want her to feel 'comfortable'

She hated that he made her feel like this. She really didn't want this stupid pop star to get to her like this. She knew it was just gonna be for the summer and then he would leave and just forget about everything. But to her avail she couldn't help herself.

He seemed to care so much for her, and wanted to try everything to impress her. She loved the attention he gave her.

"Um well, don't really know where to start."

"Where ever you want."

****

Soon Cody and Jori were leaving Carlile's with a few new albums, a old fashioned radio and some headphones.

"You want ice cream now?" Cody asked.

"Yup! Been waiting forever."

"Okay good! By the way, thanks for introducing me to some of those artist! They're so sick! I love the vibe they give off in their songs!" Jori chuckled at the word he described them.

"I know, there pretty good. I like to listen to like chill hip hop RnB music. Didn't know you would like them so much." Jori stated.

"Yeah. I may make pop music, doesn't mean I only listen to pop."

"No shit." Jori stated lighting up a smoke.

"What do you want me to get you?"

"Cookie dough waffle cone. Thanks."

"No problem. See you in a few."

Cody walked into the store waiting in line.

"What may I get you?"

"A small cookie dough ice cream on a waffle cone and a small chocolate chip cone please?"

"Yeah sure coming up!" The kind clerk behind the counter began to scoop his order before he payed about to leave when he mistakenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" He apologized balancing the cones with his hands.

"Oh hey Cody!" He heard a familiar voice say. He mentally groaned.

"Excuse me." He stated trying to get around her.

Jori waited outside, against the wall. When she heard a voice she never wanted to hear again in her life.

"Well if it isn't Jori?" He sneered.

"What do you want Max?"

"Oh cocky now are we? I see you covered the scar." He said running a finger over her side.

"Don't touch me." She replied trying to push him away from her.

"Oh your not going anywhere." He sneered.

"Not on my watch!" Jori heard Jessica yell, before she yanked him away from her and turned him around, punching him in the jaw. Causing his lip to start bleeding.

"Oh you little shit!"

"What are you gonna do about it?!" Jessica stated kneeing him in the gut before Josh pulled her away.

"Calm down babe!"

"Yeah calm your fucking ass down before I-"

"You'll what? Beat me like you did Jori!?"

"Wait what?"

******

@CodySimpson: Got a good plan tonight.

{~}

Hey guys!! How'd you like it? Some drama coming up guys! Tell me what you think?

It's finally my last week of school! So that means more writing time!

Thanks Jess for the good idea! URSUS really helped!

Comment/vote/fan

Twitter: @JorJor56
Fan account: @ThatBeachKid56

Stay Classy! <3 ~Jori