Birthday Hang Outs and New Information

.Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Chapter 8

Birthday Hang Outs and New Information

*****

"Wait what?" Cody asked as the ice cream dropped on the concrete ground.

"Who the fuck are you?" Max sneered.

"Jori's date."

"Fucking please! She's mine!"

"What? Hell no! I'll never be yours again after what you did to me!" Jori said backing away from him, accidentally bumping into Cody. Who snaked his arms around her waist, securing her in.

"You better take your hands off her before some real shit goes down!"

"You should be the one keeping your hands off her!" Jessica yelled.

"Let's just go guys!" Josh stated pulling Jessica along. Cody kept one arm around Jori, he felt her shaking under his grip.

"No I'm not done with you!"

"Fuck! Just leave us alone! Clearly Jori doesn't want you! I'm pretty sure she's scared out of her mind right now as we speak! So go and piss off will you!?"

******

"Jori?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" Her and Cody sat on Jori's couch watching a rerun of Saved By The Bell. One of Jori's favourite shows.

"Yeah sure. What do you want to know?"

"Did he really beat you? Like Jessica said?" Jori just simply nodded. It was a bad memmory that she didn't like sharing. But for some reason, she felt safe and that Cody wouldn't tell a soul about it, so she trusted him.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't deny the feelings she was devoloping towards the boy.

"I'm so sorry Jor. You've been through a lot haven't you?"

"Yeah, i guess you could say that." Jori said getting up and grabbing her bag, which contained a baggy full of a green substance. She didn't even bother asking before she started rolling one up for herself. Once she was finished she slipped on her leather jacket and some slippers before walking outside, lighting her joint.

Cody got up joining her as she sat on the doorstep of her house.

"So you neighbours don't mind you smoking that stuff?" She chuckled shaking her head no.

"You can call it weed Cody. And no they don't really, as long as i don't smoke around the kids."

"Oh that's cool. How does it feel? You know, the high.."

"Oh, well it's really relaxing and like it opens your mind. If it's really good, you tend to think of things you would of never thought of before."

"Oh."

"You wanna try?"

"U-um, no it's okay." She laughed taking a few more drags, before it was finished and she threw the last of it into her cigerette package. She got up, walking into her house, Cody following.

"Is it okay if i spend the night? Kind of got into a fight with my parents." Cody asked quietly, as they have now put in a movie. Beauty and The Beast. One of Jori's favourites. She would never admit it to him though.

"Yeah sure." She said lying her head on his lap, plopping her feet up on the arm of the couch. "You don't mind do you?" She asked looking into his green eyes, she was beginning to love.