Endless Love Part 1: This Is GoodBye.

All Rights Reserved for Billionaire Stole My Panties © by Tajanara Scott.

Under no circumstances must this book be copied, vandalized, steal, changed nor translated (without permission), ask and you shall receive. I don't tolerate plagiarism, everything you see is what pops out of my big-headed brain. Thank you and enjoy it.

A/N: this book has a lot of drama....so prepare yourself to cry, be angry and overjoyed☺️.

***

PART 1

CHAPTER 1. Castles

It's hot as balls under these damn lights, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I took a sip of my water and tried to hold myself together. Honestly, these interviews are getting tedious to go. I'll sit down, answer questions and go home feeling like I just sat through a boring lecture. But this one isn't too bad, Catherine Harrison, host of 'Waking Up With Cathy' isn't doing to bad when it came to bringing life back to the place with a joke or two. "Ok, ok one at a time, please. You in the striped sweater, your question, please." I told him. The man stood up with his tape recorder held tightly in his hand.

"Was it hard in any way to find inspiration for your book?" He asked. I thought about it.

I adjusted my mic, tucked in my plum blouse. "Umm...yeah, you can say that. I spent quite a while staring at an empty page." I answered. A few chuckled.

"How long, exactly?"

"Umm....six months." I replied. "Next question." A man in a blue suit raised his hand.

I nodded at him. "Most romance novels—if not all—have that clinched happy ending. Why did you choose a tragic one?"

"To me, happy endings get boring, especially when used repetitively. I mean, a lot of the time the story ends with the couple getting married and having kids. The whole idyllic suburban life. Gets boring and repetitive, right?" I pointed out. He gave me a small nod and mouthed true. "Next question." A woman a bright pink dress raised her hand. I nodded at her.

"My question is based off on what you said about happy endings, " she began, "did a bad break up change your perspective on happy endings or otherwise?" She asked.

"Like I said, it gets boring," I answered. This is the real world, happy endings don't exist, not for long anyway. "Who's next?" I asked.

A woman dress in a lavender suit raised her hand. "My name is Veronica Laurie from The Daily Express. Big fan of your book!" She started. I smiled. Aw. "I wanted to know, what was your biggest inspiration?" She asked. I froze. What was my biggest inspiration? Memories of Joel came floating back. I felt a chill, sadness seeped into my heart. Don't cry. Don't cry. I chewed on my lip. I glanced over at Caleb, who sat on the back row, watching intensively. I still can't believe you chose a redhead....when you know you love blondes, or was it just me? Joel's voice bursting through my head. I sighed. I been hearing his voice in my head ever since I left New York. Oh, shut up Joel.

I can imagine him sitting beside me, hair freshly cut and wearing one of his finest suits. He laughed. I don't even see the sense of being with him.....you can't even kiss the man without thinking of me. All jokes aside, Aubrey...come home to me, hun. I shook my head kicking him out.

I want to but I don't want to be anywhere if I'm not wanted. "That's for me to know and you to keep guessing." I finally replied, smiling. A man on the large side raised his hand and I nodded at him.

"How does it feel to be a one-hit-wonder?" He asked. The crowd started murmuring. I frowned. I looked around the room, everyone was staring at me a way I didn't like.