CHAPTER 8.

The AquaTheatre was on the far end of the ship, it's basically a pool between two movie screens and a branch of seats in front of them. The far right seats were taken up by the Pereiras and some people I didn't recognize. Jodie stood in front of everyone, staring at a clip broad. Her dark hair blowing in the breeze.

We walked through the aisle to the third row. Before I even got to sit down, Jodie yelled. "Aubrey!" Crap. "It's about time you got here. Come up front." I walking towards her, sighing. "Everyone, this is Aubrey Cabrera, the maid of honor, Aubrey you remember JJ and his wife, Erin?" I stood right in front of them. JJ gave me a small wave. I smiled then shifting my gaze to Erin's stunning green eyes. Her wavy, chestnut hair framed her amazing jawline and hung over her shoulders. She has a small but long nose and small, pulp lips. Wow, she even looked stunning in a loose shirt and denim shorts. In her hands was a six month old baby.

I jumped a little when she stood up to give me a one handed hug. She towered over me by like six inches. "Nice to finally meet you, Aubrey." She said, with a small smile then sat back down.

"You too." I said, smiling at the baby when he cooed.

"And this Jamie," she said, "our sixth."

"And counting," Joey said behind a cough. I narrowed my eyes and him, and he grinned. I was a bit shocked to see him holding hands with the woman beside him. She's a pretty, redhead with long legs. Did he finally get a girlfriend? I looked at Jodie for an explanation.

"His strumpet for the rest of the cruise," Jodie said, rolling her eyes. I looked at Joey with widened eyes for an explanation.

"I'll explain later." He mouthed.

"You better." I mouthed back.

"Jules and his wife, Juliet." Jody said, pointing at them. They sat in the second row. Jules gave me a stiff nod, Juliet on the other hand smiled brightly, waving like an excited five year old. She's adorable. Her straight, blonde hair blowing into into Jules face, and her eyes were sky blue eyes. "Jarret and his girlfriend, Kimberly." Jody said. Jarrett sat alone next to Juliet, fast asleep on her shoulder. He was shirtless and wearing a neon green swim trunks. He has sleeve tattoo of eleven wolf cubs running behind of two adult grey wolves, on his left arm. It was beautiful and so well detailed. "What the—Jarrett wake up!" Jarret jumped out of his sleep and looked at us, wide eyed.

"Where's Kimberly?" Jodie asked.

"She went to change Julian and Julius." He answered, rubbing his eyes and grinning when he saw me. Jodie cursed under her breath.

"Justice, Christina, and the nine devil spawns aren't here yet. Thank God. Jariah and Lola have hangovers and who can forget the three musketeers minus Joey." She began, "Beth's family are not here yet, our cousins from Brazil and Sweden are here.....Christof is with uncle Joseph in Brazil and so I guess that's everyone." She said, quietly to herself. "Ok, let's get things started." Jodie said. I sat behind Erin. I smiled at Jamie when he grabbed my sleeve.

I frowned when I heard a familiar cry. I slowly got up and walked to the back row. I stopped died in my tracks and clenched my hands against my chest when I saw Jovanni crying in a woman's arms. She looked two or three years younger than me. She looked frustrated as she sang a song I've heard Joel sing to him a few times. Who the hell is she? And she's holding him wrong!

"Are you going to stand there or you're going to calm him down yourself." I gasped. I turned around and looked at Joelle. He stared down at me with his hands in his pockets. "Go on." He whispered. I chewed my lip. I walked over to them.

"Hey, c-can I...try? Calming him down, I mean." I asked. She turned and looked at me. Her brown eyes stared at me.

"I can't—"