CHAPTER 3.

After that kiss earlier, I couldn't take my eyes off Caleb. He stood in front of his closet, pulling his shirt off his shoulders then folded it and placed on the highest shelf. I bit my lip, letting my eyes roam his broad shoulders and strong, muscular back. He turned around and tying his hair back before looking at me with a smile. "What's that look on your face?" He asked, grinning. I blushed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, innocently.

"Hmm." He breathed. He crawled into bed then on top of me. "I've never seen you bite your lip like that, Aubrey." He whispered, brushing his lips against mine.

I chuckled. "Their different ways to bite a lip?" I asked.

"Oh yes." He replied, lifted my head and kissing me. He pulled my lip between his teeth. "For instance....like that—that's a playful bite."

"What else is there?"

"The one you where doing earlier was....lustful." He whispered, against my neck. I closed my eyes, biting my lip. He used his free  hand to wrap my legs around his waist. He worked his way back to my lips and kissed me like he did earlier. Oh fuck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Slowly, he let his hands snake up my sweater and beneath my bra. I shivered when he cupped my breast. I pushed him away and sat up, panting. He stared at me. I pulled my sweater over my head and tossed across the room. That took him by surprise. I laughed when he looked to the sky and mouthed 'thank God'. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him. He laid me on my back and began trailing kisses from my jaw to my chest. My gripped onto his ponytail, moaning.

"J—" I trailed off with widened eyes.

'You know how much I love it when you moan my name.' Joel whispered.

I didn't.

'What did you think J—was?'

I shook him out of my head but I didn't take long for memories of him on top of me. I moaned. "Stop." I whispered. Caleb continued kissing down to my navel. "Stop!" He stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

I stared at him before pushing him away. "I have to write." I said, pushing him off of me. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. He laid beside me with a sigh. I glanced at Caleb then turned my attention back to the blank page, trying to get Joel out of my head. I squeezed my eyes closed. Stop thinking about him! Please.

-

I done. I'm seriously done. Four whole weeks and still nothing. My mind is literally blank. I give up. I flopped onto my back on the bed in defeat." I'm done, for good." I said, covering my face.

"Don't say that you—"

"I'm going to say it because I'm serious." I turned my head to look at him. He's wearing a white shirt and Fruit of the Loom red boxers. He had his laptop on his lap.

"Maybe, you just need to relax and take your mind off of writing for a while." He said.

"I don't know, how."

"None sense," he said," we can go a trip together and have some fun."

I sat up." If I say yes, where would we go?"

"Anywhere you want to go, the sky is the limit." He said.

I smiled." Really?" He nodded." Let's go to Fiji." I said, with demanding eyes. He chuckled.

"Sure—"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah why not, but I'm going to have to consult with the chief to give me few days off."

"Yay!" I yelled like a kid. I jumped off the bed and pulled my suitcase out of the closet.

"What are you doing?" He asked putting this laptop on the bed.

"Packing."

"But I haven't even asked my boss yet." He said. I looked up at him.

"Soooo....she has to say yes. If she doesn't she's a bitch because you never take sick days nor vacations which is crazy because you have to work really late most days." He shrugged. Caleb is a Anesthesiologist." If she says no imma deal with her." He chuckled.

"How? You can't even see over the counter—" I narrowed my eyes at him.

I dropped my bikini into the suitcase and looked back at him." You didn't just hate on my height?"

"So what if I did?" He jeered. I pounced him, he yelped.

-

When I woke up, Caleb was already gone. The sunlight burned my eyes, I turned away from it. I jumped when the door burst open. Nana stood in the doorway." Get up lassie! Breakfast is ready." She said.

"Ok, thanks nana." She gave a quick smile then left. I fell back on my pillow. I yawned. I looked around the room. The room was simple and spacious. It's the guest room. Olive walls, mahogany floors,  a queen bed with thick beige sheets, and two wooden bedside tables with green lamps. I frowned when my phone went off. I looked at it. It's a message from Caleb. I opened it.

From: Caleb

Pack your swimsuit.

I grinned. Yay!