CHAPTER 16.

I freshened up immediately after dinner—not that I'm expecting something to happen. No, I had seafood for dinner, and juices from the crabs spilled onto my clothes and shoes. My mouth is watering just this about it—it was the best seafood platter I had ever had. Joel opened the door on the second knock and let me in never taking his eyes off me. He locked the door then gestured me to follow him, I followed him onto the balcony. He sat down and took his iPad off the small table. I sat beside him and we sat there in silence for a few minutes. "So....what did you want to talk to me about," I asked.

He looked up briefly and shook his head. "Nothing."

I frowned. Is he serious? "Nothing?"

"Yeah, nothing. You're finding it hard to believe I invite you over without an alternator motive?"

"It's you we're talking about here." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Ok...I do but it's nothing to worry about." He said, looking at me. "There's a meteor shower tonight, and I wanted to watch you."

"You invited me here just to watched a brunch of rocks racing across the sky?" I asked. He nodded. Well, it beats watching Joey and Harper fight over her trying to sneak some shrimp when he wasn't looking. I sat down in my chair and got comfortable. I stared up at the starry sky shivering. Joel wrapped his arm around me. "Thanks. So, when is this meteor shower suppose to start?"

"A half-hour or so." He replied, taking a sip of his wine.

"Oh," I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

-

I was dosing off, fighting to stay awake to listen to his story about being lost in the Amazon but I couldn't keep my damn eyes open. "So, when I woke up in a hospital in Manaus City, I was completely disoriented and had a catheter in my fucking dick, you could imagine how happy I was—Audrey wake up!"

"I'm awake," I whined.

"My ass." He grumbled. I sat up, giving him my full attention.

"See?"

"SeE." He mocked. "What saying?"

"You were disoriented with a catheter in your pp."

"I said dick." He said, leaning against the rail and folding his arms.

"Same thing," I said, yawning into my palm. "Continue your story."

"Well, I didn't have any money so I sold my watch and I got my ass to Rio. I couldn't get into the house I brought so I had to break in, I got arrested and that's how I was found. Dad bailed me out—and she's asleep...ok." He said, his voice sounded he was far away. And like that, I was knocked up.

The dream I had that night was bizarre, just filled with weird images and people with box-shaped heads. I woke up with a big stretch. A smile stretched across my face seeing Joel, sitting there on his laptop. We're in his bed. When I sat up, he smiled. "That was rude....falling asleep when I'm trying to tell you about a life chang—" I close his laptop and kissed him, shutting him up. I could feel him fighting not to kiss me. He cupped my face and kissed me back. "I swear to God Aubrey if you think you're dreaming again I'm going to fucking lose it."

I took his laptop off his lap and placed it on the nightstand before straddling his lap. "I'm wide awake, Joel," I said, pulling him in for a hungry kiss. He doesn't hold me or move, he's shaking.

"You're making me nervous." He said, against his lips. I looked away, looking at him.

"Why am I making you nervous?" I asked. He stared at me, tortured. "I'm not dreaming Joel," I said, kissing him again. He shivered when I ran my fingers along the sweet spot behind his ear. I made my way to his neck and he cursed under his breath. He wrapped his arms around me as if he was afraid I'd leave. I laid my head on his shoulder and held him.

After two minutes of silence, he said. "I didn't say to stop." I laughed.

"Sorry," I said, he chuckled. I kissed his neck, enjoying hearing his soft moans. He lifted my head to kiss me. I melted into, feeling like I'm on cloud 9. He pulled away and began unbuttoning my shirt too slow for my liking. I ripped open the shirt with a stern look. "Boy, rip my fucking clothes off already!" I hissed.

"I was trying to be romantic!" He hissed back, flipping me onto the bed. He yanked my shorts and underwear with one pull.

"Be romantic on you on time." I grumbled. The look he gave me made me laugh. He rolled his eyes. He pulled his shirt over his head and stepped out his pants, grumbling to himself.

"You better not complain when I give you everything." He said, pushing me onto the bed.

"Half." I said, before he kissed me.

"The whole damn thing." He said, against my lips.

"Half."

"Everything." He whispered, slipping a finger into me. He covered my mouth before I could protest and increased his pace. With my eyes fluttering, I grabbed his wrist pushing his hand further into me. I moaned. He removed his hand and slipping in another finger. The look on his face told me he was done being nice. I pulled him by his ear to kiss me. He pulled his fingers out and laid on top of me. We kissed onto we were both breathless. He closed his eyes when I stroked his cheek.

We spent at least five minutes having a conversation with our eyes, I was telling him how much I love him. Every part of me wanted to know what he was thinking—more so when he opened his mouth but closed it seconds later. He kissed me making my mind go blank, I held him against me not wanting to me go. I looked at him when he pushed my legs to my side, his eyes left mine when he enters me. He let out a sharp exhale, shaking his head. He hovered over me, sinking deeper. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming. "None of that." He said, pinning my hands over my head with one hand, the other was pressing me against him.

"Fuck!" I screamed, he began pounding into me nonstop. My body was trembling and spasming out of control. I opened my eyes after regaining some of my senses. He smirked before kissing me. His body to trembling. He moaned against my lips. He pulls out. I smiled, spasming yet again. I looked at him watching him cum on my thigh. "You done?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied, flipping me onto my stomach. He slapped my bum. I jumped then looked back at him, smiling. He smirked.

-

I wake up with my legs aching, and Joel's arms wrapped tightly around me. I was about to peck his lips but stopped not wanting to wake him. I slipped my pillow between us then quickly got out of bed. I threw up my clothes then glanced over at Joel before leaving.