Chapter 19.

Erin up above Crystal Reed
---------
I glanced up at him, smiling from ear to ear. He stopped buttoning his short and looked at me, he smirked then continued dressing himself. He then pulled me into him and kisses me. I went on my tiptoes and pulled him closer. "I hope you know I'm not letting you get away ever again." He whispered upon putting away.

"Do you mean that?" I said, hopefully.

"Yes." He said. That made me smile, he's smiled back. "Stop looking at me like—"

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked bitting my lip. He smirked and grabbed my ass.

"Don't test me woman." He growled. He shivered when I grabbed him. "Fucking hell." He whispered, shaking his head. I gasped when he sprung me then pushed me against the wall. "Stay right there." He said as he lift took off my panties and lifted my leg. In no time he's in side of me. I moaned. He rested his head on my shoulder as her thrust roughly into me. None stop.

"How the hell do you have that much stamina?"

"Cause Ms. Cabrera loves it I when fuck her until she has a friendly in the morning that I was inside of her." He said, slapping my ass which made me come. My eyes fluttered. "See?"

"Fuck!" I screamed, when he began again. I tried to pushed him back a bit but he takes my hand and pinned it over my head and didn't let up until he came. After a few long moments of panting, he spins around to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer

He pulled away and takes my hand in his. "Did you mean what you said earlier?" He asked. I nodded.

"Of course I do." I answered.

He stared at me for a while before he smiles. "Good because I want this to be end game."

"I want that too."

"Good because in a few months—maybe even a year or two.....I'm going to get one kne—" Joel trailed off and it felt like we were falling before everything went dark.

-

"Aubrey." I opened my eyes. My vision was blurred at first but slowly cleared after a few minutes. I was able to see Joel's face. I almost smiled until I saw the small gash on the right side of his forehead, dried blood strained from the cut to his jaw. "Aubrey." He said again. I snapped of it and tried to sit up. A shooting pain bursted through my arm and made me cry out. His face was marred by concern and his eyes roamed my body. He touches my right arm and I winced. He gave me an apologetic smile then examines my arm as gently as he could.

"Can you move it?" He asked.

I think so." I replied, then wiggled my fingers. He blew a sigh of relief.

"You must have fallen on it but it's not broken." He stated.

"What happened?" I asked. He gave me a sad look.

"Well....I don't know how but—we somehow got detached from the ship—" I frowned, "—and the ship is no where to be seen." I just stared at him, unsure what to think or say. I looked away from him, staring into space.

My lip trembled. "Have you tried contacting someone?"

"Yeah, no signal." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. I got closer to examine his would but he pecks my lips distracting me. I gave him a sad look. I was trying to not seem worried but I couldn't hold a strong facade for very long. A tear escapes my eye.