CHAPTER 12.

"No way! He said that to you?" Kimberly asked, I nodded, wiping my face.

"Here," Christina said, shoving a bottle of tequila into my hands. Oh tequila, we meet again. I thought about Joel's words as I took two mouth fulls.

"I'm so stupid," I said, sobbing.

"Yes, you are," Christina said.

"Christina!" Beth yelled.

"I mean, no you're not!"

"No, she's right, Beth. I am stupid." I said, laying down on Beth's lap, hugging the bottle to my chest. "I brought Caleb without thinking and look what happened, and the thing is despite what he said to me....still love him. Did you see his reaction when he saw me? Like we were the only people on the planet and I fucked everything up by bringing another man here because I am so stupid! If Caleb didn't show up when he did...I swear Joel and I would be having sex right now. Gosh, I haven't had sex in months!" I babbled.

"Ok, I think you had enough of this," Beth said, yanking the bottle away from me.

"I only had two sips," I whined.

"I know but you're lightweight and I don't want you to want to have to deal with you when you have a hangover."

"Meany," I said.

"At least take a sip and give me back my damn bottle," Christina said.

"No drinking for me...I'm pregnant." Beth replied. I gasped.

"Congratulations," I said into her stomach. Must be nice to me getting married and having a baby with the one you love. Everyone congratulated her while I sulked at the unborn child. I sat up when the door opened. Erin walked inside, dragging her feet and sighing. She grabbed the bottle from Beth and chugged it down. I looked at her, hoping she would give me the advice to make things right. She met my gaze and stopped drinking.

"He's pissed." She said then looked away. "It's best you leave him alone." I played with my fingers feeling worst. But I don't want to, I want to at least explain myself to him and if he gives me the chance to and he still hates me—I'll try to live with that.

"Is there anything I can do to.....never mind." I said, getting up and running to the bathroom. I locked the door and sank to the ground, hugging my knees to my chest, crying. Someone knocked on the door but I ignored them.

"Aubrey?" Erin said.

"Yes?" I answered hopefully.

"Tonight is supposed to be about Beth, forget your problems until the wedding is over and help us make this Beth tonight a night she won't forget." She said. I stared down at my knees and got up then washed my face. My eyes are red and puffy. I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Beth....everyone," I said before sitting behind Beth.

"You're a mess Aubrey, I'm not going to lie," Christina said, before taking a long sip. I stared at my fingers. "But so are everyone else in this room. For starters: when I had just started dating Justice—I got so drunk that I mistook Jariah for him and tried to make out with him...Lola kicked my ass that day." She said. I looked up at her, shocked at her confession. She smiled at me then passed the bottle to Natasha.

"I was married when I started seeing Journey, my ex-husband cheated on me first but that still doesn't make it right," Natasha confessed, taking a sip then passing it to Kimberly.

"I knew my best friend liked Jarrett and I pretended to be drunk and fell into his lap to get his attention," Kimberly confessed. "And fucked him in her car." She passes the bottle to Erin.