Living with BTS -jimin

"It's almost like a year living with jimin everyday and night"
~
~
~
"So,when i met jimin i feel something in my heart that tells me about him"
~
~
~
Okay,when i met jimin he's kind,caring,gentleman,teaser,loyal,and most of all he's really really funny as hell.
He usually helped me how to continue my dance steps for my upcoming event in philippines.he really helped me alot of things i do to.when he teased me he usually laugh hard.i got sick yesterday and he take care of me the rest of the day without interrupting.
Suddenly when i look at him i felt i strange feeling in my heart that i love him because he's really special to me,
He takes care of me just like you have a boyfriend or something.
I confessed to him today,i share my feelings to him."I'm going to confess about my feelings to you jimin" i said sadly
"What is it clare??" Jimin said."okay,when i looked at you i feel something strange in my heart it says i love him and that him is you jimin" clare confessed to him."okay,okay,I'm going to confess my feelings to you,too" jimin whispered to clare."okay,this is my confession,when i talk to you,take care of you,or look at you,i feel something.i feel something that tells me i like her and i love her very much. And that her is you.when i met you for the first time that feeling is already there with me in my heart.so,would you be my g-girl---." Clare cut off by quickly kissing him on the lips.
"Wow! That is the best kiss for the first time I've ever had!!" Jimin told to clare."so,would you be my girlfriend?" Jimin ask clare to be her girlfriend."YES!!" Clare yelled."finally i get to confess to you today!" Jimin whispered to clare."me too" clare smiled at him."i knew this will happen" clare whispered to jimin."yeah,me too" jimin whispered to clare.
"This is the best day I've ever had!!" Clare said to jimin."ah,yeah me too this is the best day!" Jimin said to clare.

Okay,i finally confessed to him that day it was really awsome.and he confessed to me his feelings about me too.since he met me for the first time he has a wierd feeling in his heart about me.he says that "i like her and i love her very much"
"That her is you".then when i confessed to him while talking i'am blushing as hell and I'm embarrassed to say that to infront of him.and especially he's so special to me.
~
~
~
~
~
~
안녕 (hi),
Sorry i know this story is short if i updated as soon as possible i'll make it longer
Hey MynameisKanra-chan and KaitlynTaehyung you were mentioned here cause you want to read this
I know you want to read this one!! I know it's short sorry.

정말 죄송합니다 (I'm really sorry)
하지만 나는 당신을 아주 많이 사랑 (but well i love you very much)