Don't Talk to Me!

I stood up and stop Jimin. "Honey, Stop... Let's just leave" I held his hand. "Fine, But stay the fuck away from us! If I saw you, Showing yourself again to Clare! I'm calling the police" Jimin said. "C'mon Honey, Let's just go" I said as we walked away.

Of course Neohyun felt mad at Jimin. And also dipressed.

Neohyun's ( POV )

After they left, I sat on the bench where Clare was sitting at. "How can I apologize now? She hates me... With her husband..." I looked down and felt really sad. "How?!" I teared up and started to cry. I wiped my tears away so nobody will noticed me. Then something popped out in my head. I got an idea! How to apologize to her!!

Clare's ( POV )

As we walked away, We ended up at the reception with no people. 'Where did they go? I think they're finding us...' I thought. "Honey, Take a seat" Jimin said and sat down. "Why is he doing this to me?!" I cried, Covering my face. "Shh... It's okay now, He's gone.. Stop crying, I'm here for you" Jimin removed my hands on my face and wiped my tears.

"He'll not stop..." I said. "If he doesn't stop, I'll call the police and arrest him" Jimin said as he wiped my tears away. "You think so?" I teared up. "Yes Honey, I'll be here for you, Just don't cry" Jimin cupped my face. "Yes..." I smiled, Jimin started to kiss me roughly, I kissed back.

"I love you Honey, Very much" I smiled. "I love you too" Jimin smiled. "Very much" Jimin added. I started to hug Jimin tightly, He hugged back. My anger fainted and back to normal mood.

"Look! It's Them!!" Kaitlyn yelled. As soon as Kaitlyn yelled, I looked at them from the distance. They ran towards us. "Where did you guys go?" I asked. "We're finding you two!" Erika said, Panting. "We saw Neohyun sitting at the bench! We need to go before he sees us" Jin said. "Yeah, We have to go" Jimin stood up as he held my hand.

"Okay, Let's go" I stood up. After awhile... "Sweetie what happened to you? Your makeup.." Mom said. "Mom, Because of Neohyun, He ruined my day! This wedding! He always ruined it!" I said. "You have to forgive him" Mom said. "You too mom? C'mon, Are you kidding me?" I asked. "I'm not kidding, Just forgive him.. So he leave you alone.." Mom said. "No! I'm not going to forgive that fucker!" I stopped walking.

"C'mon, Just listen to me.." Mom said as she grabbed my arm. "No! I don't want to listen to youu! I won't ever forgive that piece of shit!" I yelled as I removed her hands. "Honey..." Jimin hugged me. "Fine! I'll not talk to you for the rest of my life!" Mom said. "Fine!" I said. "C'mon, Let's go Honey" Mom grabbed dad's wrist and go. "Honey, Why?" Dad asked. "You don't have to do say that to our daughter" Dad added. "We'll not talk to her!" Mom said.

As soon as Mom walked away.. I started crying. "Woah, What happend to Clare?" Erika asked. "Idiot" Kanra said. Then the boys, My friends, And Jimin's parents came towards me. "Shh... Stop crying Honey.." Jimin comforted and hugged me. "Eomma, Stop crying.." Kaitlyn hugged me. "They don't know what I feel *sobs*... They don't understand me.." I cried. "Stop saying that sweetie, We understand you..." Jimin's mom comforted.

"H-How... *sobs* A-About, Mom?" I looked at Jimin's mom. "She'll apologize to you" Jimin's mom said. "H-How can I get up to my mom? She'll never forgive me for this..." I sobbed. "Don't worry Honey, She'll forigve you.. Just wait" Jimin hugged me. "Fine.. I'll wait.." I cried.

"Shh.... Stop crying.... Your eyes will get hurt" Jimin said. I started to wipe my tears away. "Here Eomma" Kanra said as she handed me a handkerchief. As soon as Kanra handed me the handkerchief, I started to wipe it on my faceu.

"Feeling better?' Jimin asked. "Yes.. Let's go" I said. "Sweetie, I hope you'll be fine" Jimin's mom said. "Thanks" I smiled.

Jimin's ( POV )

-house-

I unlocked the door and opened it. As soon as I opened the door, We went in and locked the door. As soon as I locked the door, I carried Clare, Bridal-style. "H-Honey!" Clare yelled. "I got you" I smiled. Then I walked towards the couch and let Clare seat there. "There you go" I smiled as I carefully put her on the couch.

"Thank you.." Clare smiled. Then Clare wrapped her arms around my neck and started to pull me close. "Honey, I just wanted to tell you that, You're my everything, You're my shining light from the darkness" Clare smiled. "You too" I smiled. "You're still dressed" I added. "Yeah..." Clare smirked. Then suddenly a soft knock from the door. "I'll get it" I said. Clare nodded. I walked towards the door and check who's there.

It's a mailman. I opened the door. "Oh hey!! Why are you dressed up?" Mailman asked. "Oh, I just got married" I smiled. "Really? I'm happy for you!" Mailman smiled. "Thank you!" I bowed. "What's the mail?" I added. "Oh here" Mailman gave me the mail. "Thank you!" I bowed. "No problem! See you tomorrow Jimin!" Mailman said. "See you!" I closed the door.

Then I went back to the living room and sat beside Clare. "What's that?" Clare asked. "Mail, Ah! It's for you, Here!" I handed the mail to her.

Clare's ( POV )

As I opened the mail, I...

"Clare my love!! Please forgive me!! Please!! I have to make up with you!! Please just forgive me! If you forgive me, I'll leave you alone. If not, I'll not stop"

"Oh shit.." I facepalmed. "Who?" Jimin asked. "Him..." I said. "Neohyun? Why can't he stop?! I'm getting mad at him!" Jimin said. "Let's just forgt it...." I said as I threw the mail away.

~Tbc~