Trip To Japan

A/N: sorry I haven't update awhile. Bcuz I got many things to do. So here it is people!!
MynameisKanra-chan Miss_ParkMinhae

-Next Day-

Jimin's ( POV )
I opened my eyes and sat at the bed, I looked at the sleeping lady 'Wow she's really....' I thought. And she immediately opened her eyes and hugged me. "H-Hey what are you doing Honey??" I asked while she was hugging me tightly. "Hugging you of course" Clare said as she let go of me.

When she let go of me I suddenly hugged her immediately at the back. "H-Hey what's the big deal Honey??" Clare said while I was hugging her at the back. "Are you teasing me Honey?? If you tease me I'll tease you back." I said. "I'm not teasing you" Clare said. "Eh really??" I said. "Believe me or not I'll say no I'm not teasing you Honeyyy~" Clare said.

Then I let go of her and sat at the bed again. "So... I was wondering if we could go to Japan??" Clare said as she grab her phone. "Hmm.... Why??" I asked her. "Because of Kanra and Kaitlyn, They wanted to go there and visit their friends" Clare explained all. "Ah.. Sure" I agreed. "Maybe you can go with your friends as well" Clare as she stand up and grab the
Bathroom towel. "The 7 of us?" I said as I grab my phone. "Yep, I'll go take a shower first" Clare said as she enter the bathroom.

Hmm.....
I should join her too, I want to shower with Clare.

Clare's ( POV )

I quickly take off my clothes and walk straight at the shower. I switch on the button, The water comes out. It felt refreshing to my body. After awhile ago. When I was washing my Hair, I felt something was breathing at my shoulder. I turned around and see what it is. "AHHHH!!!!" I screamed. "Woah woah easy there, it's just me Honey" Jimin said. I quickly covered my chest.

"Hey what the heck are you doing here Honey!!" I yelled while I was covering my chest. "Well, I want to shower with you Honey" Jimin said as he walk towards me. "H-Hey don't do anything wrong Honey!!" I yelled. "I won't do anything wrong to you Honey, Just chill" Jimin said.

"Honey I don't want to have it yet!!" I yelled as I push his chest away to me. "Honey I'm just here to shower with you don't overreact" Jimin explained. "Well, this is really embarrassing" I blushed. "Don't worry Honey I won't do anything to you yet" Jimin said.

"Well, Whatever I'm done showering" I said as a walk out to the shower and wrap the towel in my body and go out. "Wow she's really overreacting" Jimin said with a soft voice.

When I got out of the bathroom I started to Put on my clothes quickly before Jimin comes out from the bathroom. I suddenly heard a ring from my phone.

"Ah, Who's these??"

"It's your mom Jimin"

I suddenly noticed that it wasn't my phone it's from Jimin.

"Uhhmm..... This is Clare"

"Who are you??"

"I'm Jimin's girlfriend nice to meet you Jimin's mom"

"Nice to meet you to Clare, By the way, Where's Jimin??"

"He's taking a shower"

"Oh I was wondering if you can visit us in Busan?"

"Oh sure when?"

"Next week, Are you free next week??"

"Yeah Jimin's mom I'm free"

"Call me mom its more comfortable for me"

"Okay mom haha"

"Okay see ill talk to you later"

"Okay bye mom"

*Call ended*

"Oh man I talked to Jimin's mom" I said as I returned the phone at the desk. "Hey what are doing Honey?" Jimin asked. "Oh your mom called" I said. "Oh" Jimin said as he put on his boxers. I quickly looked away. "Honey why are you looking away?" Jimin said as he walk towards me and wearing boxers only.

He suddenly back hugged me. "You know Honey uhm...." Jimin said while he's back hugging me. "Uhmm.... Yes Honey?" I replied back. "I was wondering if we could do it tonight?" Jimin said. I blushed of embarrassment. "Nonono" I denied. "In Japan can we do it??" Jimin asked again.

"Ahh..... Fine!" I agreed. "That's my Honey, Oh yeah when we'll go to Japan. "Today after launch" I Said. "Okay I'm going to pack our stuffs" Jimin as he grab our bags. "Okay I'll help you pack our things" I said as I walk towards my cabinet.

Kanra's ( POV )
OMG we're going to Japan I'm sooooo excited to go there!! And go visit my friends and my twin brother.
"Kaitlyn!!" I yelled. "Yes what is it??" Kaitlyn said while using her phone. "We're going to JAPAN!!" I yelled. "OH REALLY I CAN'T WAIT!!" Kaitlyn shouted.

"Yeah after launch!!" I yelled. "HEY!! STOP YELLING YOU TWO!!" Erika yelled. "Whatever" I chuckled. While we're talking Then suddenly a knock from the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Clare" Clare said. I opened the door amd let her in. "What is it eomma?" Kaitlyn asked. "Cmon pack your stuffs we're going to the airport early" Clare said.

"Okay eomma" I agreed. "Buy the way eomma, I heard you and Appa yelling what was that??" Kaitlyn chuckled. "Non of your business, pack your stuffs. I'll going to check you again later" Clare said as she go out to out room.

After minutes ago Clare checked us again. "Hey guys are you done packing your stuffs??" Clare checked. "Yes eomma we'll be right down there" I said. "Okay just go down stairs" Clare said.

-airport + airplane-

Jimin's ( POV )
"Honey look at the view here" I said. "Wow, it's really fantastic" Clare said. "Oh I forgot to say you this one, Your mom told me that we're going to busan next week." Clare said as she grab her phone. "Okay, I'm okay with that" Jimin agreed.

"Remember you have a reward from me later" I whispered. "Y-Yeah yeah" Clare whispered.

After like 10 minutes ago Clare fell asleep and rest her head on my shoulder, It was comfortable for me. I looked at her back and forth.

-to be continued-