Japan

Clare's ( POV )
After 3 hours we're in Japan. It was my first time going there..

"Uh... Honey this was my first time going to Japan.." I said. "Eh? Really??" Jimin said. "Yeesss" I said.

"Don't worry we'll guide you here, It's going to be fine okay Honey?" Jimin said as he held my hands. "Okay, I love you Honey" I said. "I love you too Honey" Jimim said.

~hotel~

Kanra's ( POV )

YAAYYY it's great to be here again!! I can meet my other previous friends here.

"Hey Kaitlyn can you believe it we're here again!" I said. "Yeah" Kaitlyn laughed.

Erika's ( POV )

It's my first time going to Japan. "Hey this is my first time here" I said as I unpacked my stuffs.

"Oh really? You're gonna have some fun here I promise" Jin said. "Okay" I said.

Jimin's ( POV )

I'm going to ask Clare out to have some fun tonight. "Hey Honey" I said as I held her hand. "Hm...?" Clare said. "I was wondering if we can have some fun tonight?" I said.

"Hmm...... Sure where?" Clare asked. "At our room" I smirked. "Really?" Clare said. "Yeah" I said as I look at her.

"But first let's go to the restaurant. It's already 6:09 in the evening, We need to eat early." I said as I stood up. "Yeah sure I'll call the others" Clare said as she stood up and go outside.

~restaurant~

"Hey guys it's fun here right?" Kanra said while eating. "Hey Kanra don't talk with your mouth is full of food." Clare said.

"Oh sorry eomma" Kanra said.

While Clare is eating I started to grab Kaitlyn's arm and whisper something. "Hey Kaitlyn I was wondering if you can distract the others?" I whispered. "Hm.... Why??" Kaitlyn whispered. "You know, Me and Clare will do it tonight so, try to distract the others for me" I whispered.

"Omoo sure I'll try" Kaitlyn said a bit loudly. "Hmm.... What are you two talking about?" Clare asked.

"Uh..... Talking about my elementary life..." Kaitlyn said. "Oh okay" Clare said.

Then I let go of Kaitlyn's arm and eat again.

"Uh... Guys let's go to the bar tonight, Who wants to come with me?" Kaitlyn said. "Me!!" They all come except for Me and Clare.

"Uh... Jimin your not going with us?" Jin said. "Nope" I said. "Okay then" Jin said.

~hotel + 9:00 + Clare & Jimin's room~

Clare's ( POV )

While the others are partying, The two of us are just cuddling each other. I was about to doze off, And I heard Jimin is unzipping his pants. "H-Hey" I said. "What?" Jimin sais as he take off his pants. "Oh nothing....." I said as I look away. "Honey" Jimin said. "Hmm.....?" I said while looking away.

"Uh..... This is my first time...." I said. "It's my first time too Honey" Jimin said as he take off his shirt and go to the bed with me. "Uh..... Uhm..... So..... Uh" I said. "Hm..?" Jimin said as he hovers me and look to my eyes. I looked away. "Honey look at me" Jimin said.

Then I looked at him and he started to kiss me. "You tasted like a strawberry...Honey" Jimin said as he take off my shirt. And he started to lick my neck and leave hickeys left to right.

Then he take off my shorts and underwear. "Eh?? Already wet Honey?" Jimin said. Then he take off his boxers and threw it away somewhere. Then he hovers me and postions his member in my entrance. "Are you ready Honey?" Jimin said. "Y-Yeah I'm ready" I said.

"I'll be gentle on you okay?" Jimin said. Then he thrust slow and gentle.

"A-Ah J-Jimin...." I moaned. "Is it hurts?" Jimin said while thrusting. "N-No... F-Faster!!" I moaned loudly. He then thrust faster and harder. "A-Ah!" I moaned a bit loudly. "Honey your so tight" Jimin groaned. "W-Whatever!!" I moaned.

Then I put my arms in Jimin's neck. "I-I.... W-Want to C-Come...." I moaned. "Come for me Honey" Jimin said while thrusting.

After a few thrust, We both came... Sweaty and panting heavily. Then Jimin grabs the blanket and place it to our sweaty bodies. "That was Fun" Jimin said as he kiss my forehead. "Y-Yeah...." I said as I held his hands.

Jimin's ( POV )

I was about to doze off and then Someone knocked at our door. "Hey Jiminnn.... Are you still awakeee??" Taehyung said. I sat down and stood up walk towards my boxers and put it in and walk towards the door. I opened the door. "Ah hey" I said. "Why aree.... You half naked?" Taehyung asked. "Nothing..." I denied.

"Oh.... Okayyyy I need tooooo go to our rooomm..... Ahh.... See yaa" Taehyung said. "Okay you need to rest your drunk" I said as I closed the door and walk towards the bed. "Who's that Honey?" Clare asked. "Its Taehyung" I said as I put the blanket back. "Oh okay well, Let's go to sleep Honey" Clare said as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah let's go to sleep" I said as I kiss her. then I put my arms in her waist.

~morning~

I opened my eyes and scratch my eyes. I noticed that my boxers are gone maybe Clare removed it? I don't know I think she's teasing me. I sat down and look at the sleeping lady beside me. 'Wow she's beautiful than ever, I want to marry her' I thought.

She opened her eyes and sat down. "Honey what time is it?" Clare asked as she scratch her eyes. "It's already... 6:00 in the morning wow that's early" I said as I hug her. "I have to shower right now" Clare said. "Can I shower with you Honey?" I asked. "I don't think so.." Clare said as she stood up.

"Why? Don't you love me?" I said as I stood up. "I love you of course" Clare said as she get her towel. "Please can I shower with you?" I said as I get my towel. "Eh... Uh... I don't know" Clare said. "I take that as a Yes" I said as I grab her arms and walk towards the bathroom and go in there.

As she opened the shower she looked very hot. "Your so hot Honey" I smirked. "Whatever" Clare said as she grab the shampoo and put in her nice silky hair. "Your really hot Honey" I smirked. "Eh.... Stop that" Clare said as I grab the shampoo and put in my hair. "No, Your hot" Clare smirked.

"Your sexy and I'm hot" I joked. "Stop Joking Honey" Clare said as she grab the soap and scrab to her body. "Woah damn your really hot Honey" I said as I grab the soap. "Well, Uh....." Clare blushed. "Are you blushing again?" I asked as I scrab the soap in my body.

"Y-Yeah" Clare said as she looked away from me. "Honey why are you looking away from me?" I said. "Its embarrassing you know" Clare said. I walk towards Clare and started to put my arms in her waist. "You know, your waist is kinda perfect" I said while holding her waist.

"Ah... Uh... Thanks I guess so" Clare said as she puts away my arms in her waist. Then she started to walk towards me and put her arms in my neck. "Why are you so perfect?" Clare smirked. "Because I have you now" I said as I put my arms in her waist and looked at her eyes with full of lust.

She kiss me and I kiss her back. "You tasted like a strawberry Honey" I smirked. "Well, you tasted like a perfect fruit" Clare laughed and pushed m away from her. "Honey why did you do that?" I asked. "Are you teasing me?" I asked as I walk towards her. "Maybe" Clare smirked.

I walk towards her and pinned both of her arms at the wall. "Teasing me eh?" I smirked as I lick her neck. "A-Ah..." Clare moaned and messed my hair. "Why did you do that eh?" I said. "Nothing you're teasing me" Clare smirked.

"Well, you teased me and I'll teased you back" I said as I lick her chest. "A-Ah.... Stop" Clare said. "Why?" I asked. "Just please stop I need to wash my hair" Clare begged. "Hmmm..... Pffftt fine" I said as I let go of her. Then she started to jumped at my back. "H-Hey what's the big deal?" I said.

"Nothing your just perfect as ever" Clare said as she kiss my cheek. "Okay okay Honey, get down or I'll tease you" I said. "Finee" Clare said as she get off at my back. "I love you Honey" I said as I kiss her. "I love you too Honey" Clare said as she kiss me and hugged me.

~to be continued~

Miss_ParkMinhae MynameisKanra-chan