I Really Hate You...

A/N: 안녕하세요!!! Long time no see guys!! Well, I made a new account, The name is ParkChimeon . So I hope you enjoy this!

Clare's ( POV )

After we took a shower. I went out from the bathroom and walk towards the closet and find some outfit to wear. Afterawhile I can't find some... But I have an idea pop in my head.

"Honey" I said as I stood up. "Yes Honey?" Jimin asked. "Can I..... Uh borrow you're shirt and uh.... Shorts" I said. "Why?" Jimin smirked. "Uh.... I don't have enough outfits" I said as I walk towards to Jimin. "Sure Honey" Jimin smiled. "Yay" I jumped up and down.

"Woah, Be careful Honey" Jimin said as he walk towards the closet. I walk back at the bed and sat. Afterawhile Jimin found the outfit.

"Honey do you like this?" Jimin asked as I walk towards him. "Yes, Sure" I agreed. "Here" Jimin said as he gave me the shirt as well as the shorts.

After he gave me the clothes. I walk towards the bathroom. "Honey" Jimin said. "What?" I asked. "Wear that here, I want to see if it's really fits on you" Jimin said. "Fine" I said as I walk towards the bed and wear the damn clothes.

While I was wearing Jimin's clothes, Jimin is staring at me. "Honey, Why are you staring at me?" I asked as I wear my bra as well as panties. "Nothing..." Jimin smirked. "C'mon, Why?" I said as I wear the black shirt. "Honey... You're making me turned on..." Jimin said shyly.

"Well, Stop looking at me" I said as I wear the shorts. "I can't" Jimin said. "Why?" I asked as I put my towel somewhere. "Uh... Nevermind" Jimin laughed. "Seriously Honey?" I smiled. "So, Did it fit?" I said. "Well, not exactly. But it's perfect on you" Jimin smirked.

"Well, you're shirt is big" I said. "It's okay, I'm comfortable on it" I said as I walk towards Jimin. "You're not dressed yet Honey" I said as I sat beside him. "Oh, I forgot" Jimin said as he stood up and grab the clothes and walk towards the bathroom. "Hey Honey" I said.

"Yes?" Jimin asked. "It's so unfair" I said. "Okay then, I'll wear here. Is it fair now?" Jimin smirked as he walk towards me. "Well, get dressed now" I said. "By the way, Don't wear any cap today" I smiled as he put his boxers on. "Whaatt?? Noo" Jimin whined as he wear his shirt. "Stop whining, That's for babies" I laughed.

"Are you teasing me again?" Jimin asked as he wear his shorts. "Nono" I said. "Really?" Jimin said as he walk towards to me. "Yess Honey" I said.

"But don't wear any cap today" I smirked. "I should wear them, Because if I don't have a cap on I look like a loser" Jimin sat beside me. "Well, For me you're not a loser. You're amazing" I smiled. "Well, Thanks" Jimin smiled as he kiss me. "You tasted like a perfect fruit" I smirked. "You tasted like a strawberry" Jimin smirked.

Jimin's ( POV )

~Beach~

"Honey can I wear my swimsuit?" Clare asked while holding her swimsuit. "Sure" I agreed as she walk towards the restroom. After awhile she went outside and walk towards me. "Honey, You're so hot" I said as I look at her from head to toe. "Stop that" Clare said as she sat beside me.

"Really you're hot" I smirked. "Then I'm hot" Clare laughed. "Then you're sexy" Clare laughed. "Hey eomma" Kanra said. "Yes?" Clare asked. "I met this mean girl again, Talking about you and appa" Kanra said. "Oh her" Clare rolled her eyes. "Why?" I asked. "Appa, That girl is mean. She's jealous and she hates eomma" Kanra said.

"Why?" I asked. "She likes you" Kanra said. "Well, I don't like her either because she hates Clare" I said. "Aww" Clare hugged me.

"Eomma, Appa I got a msg from that idiot girl" Kanra said as she gave her phone to Clare and I looked at it.

Hey amkae I know this is You. Hey Clare amkae, Get away from Jimin-oppa he's mine. And also if you didn't get away from him I will kill you... So get away from him Bitch.

"What the hell" I said. "What is wrong with her?" Clare asked. "She probably hates you" Kanra said. "Well, text her back" Clare said. "No you text her" Kanra said. "Pfft fine" Clare said.

Hello Bitch. Did Jimin choose you?? Well, He chose me. He even says that he doesn't like you because you hate me you Bitch. You need to back off Bitch, I can fuck him better than you, He didn't wear any condom. But Bitch that felt really fucking good as hell!! Too bad for you Bitch.

"Woah, What the hell eomma?" Kanra laughed. "Haha, You're my Honey" I laughed. "Well, I really hate her so much" Clare said.
Then the phone make rang.

You need to die Bitch. I'm going to there.. To kill you.

"Okay I'm scared" Clare was terrified. "Woah that girl we'll not find us" Kanra said as I hug Clare. "Of course she would find us Kanra" Clare said. "Honey, You need to be calm. I'll tell the others" I said. "Me too eomma, I need to tell the others" Kanra said. "W-Wait you're going to L-Leave me here??" Clare said.

"No eomma just calm down, I'm going to call them, Just chill" Kanra said as she grab her phone from Clare. "Yeah Honey just calm down, I'll call them" I said as I grab my phone. "O-Oh gosh I'm so paranoid" Clare said. "Don't be paranoid Honey" I said as I hug her. "You'll be fine" I said.

I use the phone and call Taehyung.

"Taehyung tell the others to guard Clare"
"Why?"
"Because some girl on Kanra's phone really hate Clare and now she's going here to kill Clare"
"Okay okay we'll go there"
"Okay bye Hyung'

"I already called Taehyung to guard you" I said. "T-Thanks.... You think I-I'll be safe?" Clare said. "Yes, You'll be safe Honey" I said as I hug Clare tightly and kissed her forehead.

~Tbc~

Miss_ParkMinhae MynameisKanra-chan