Movie marathon

Okay,while jimin is in my home he ask this."can i ask you something clare?" Jimin said to clare "sure what is it" clare said to jimin while reading a book."can we do something? Like watching a movie like that?" Jimin ask clare "sure what movie do you like??" Clare said to jimin "hmm like horror or something that scares me" jimin said to clare "okay I'm going to invite kaitlyn,erika,and kanra to watch with us" clare said to jimin "sure" jimin said to clare.

While jimin is waiting in my bedroom i texted kanra."hey kanra can you come over in my home?" Clare texted "why should i come?" Kanra texted "can we watch a marathon??" Clare texted "what marathon should we watch?" Kanra texted "horror movies" clare texted "what kind of scary movies??" Kanra texted "the grudge 4 and something else" clare texted "okay what time??" Kanra texted "now!" Clare texted "okay okay just chill bruh" kanra texted.

While jimin is waiting i called kaitlyn to wait for kanra."hey kaitlyn go wait for your bestfriend kanra!" Clare said to Kaitlyn "ah is she coming?!?!?!" Kaitlyn said to clare "y-yesh were going to watch horror movies" clare said to Kaitlyn "okay then,by the way,where is jimin??" Kaitlyn ask "in my bedroom" clare said to Kaitlyn "okay then" Kaitlyn said to clare.when I'm done talking to kaitlyn i started talking to erika about the marathon."hey erika can you join us watch a horror marathon in my bedroom?" Clare asked erika "sure why not,now??" Erika said to clare "yep go upstairs and go to my bedroom" clare said to erika "yesh yesh yesh" erika said to clare.

When erika go upstairs and straight to my bedroom kanra just arrived outside of my house."KAITLYN GO UPSTAIRS AND STRAIGHT IN MY BEDROOM" clare yelled "YES!!" Kaitlyn yelled. As i go upstairs and straight to my bedroom jimin is sitting there quietly."hey clare whatsup??" Erika said to clare "sup yow *laughs*" clare laughs.while i laughed jimin saw me laughing and stared at me."hey clare you're so cute when you laugh" jimin whispered in my ears "thank you,you too" clare whispered. As we wait for kanra and kaitlyn jimin and i were just sitting in silence while erika cutt of the silence."hey guys do you want some snacks??" Erika ask "okay go get some downstairs" clare said to erika "okay be right back" erika said.

While waiting for erika and the others jimin started to stare at me and started to kiss me on the lips for a second."hey why did you do that??" Clare blushes "nothing you look like a beautiful rose for me" jimin said to clare "*laughs* you're so sweet" clare said to jimin "aww you're really cute *laughs*" jimin said to clare "enough of that *laughs*" clare said to jimin."i love you" jimin smiled at clare and kiss her forehead "i love you too" clare smiled back at jimin.

After a minutes erika went to my room and the others ofcourse."ah why did you take so long eh?" Clare asked them "n-nothing *laughs*" kanra laughs."okay enough of that let's just watch the movie" clare said to them "okay eomma!" They said "wow they call you mom" jimin whispered "yeah" clare blushed.

>>skipeu<< ( middle of the movie )
Jimin's ( POV )
Wow that movie is really scary all of them is just screaming except for clare she fell asleep in my shoulder like an angel.
Instead clare is on my shoulder I'll put her on my lap to have a better position than my shoulder.when i put clare on my lap kanra started to squelled."heyyy look guyss,look at jimin and claree!!" Kanra said "oh my gosshh!" Kaitlyn said "shh hey guys clare is sleeping can you get little more silence??" Jimin ordered "yes appa" they said. What they also called me their appa?!?!?! Ahh never mind.

Kanra's ( POV )
Omg appa and eomma is so sweet they can get me a fever.while we are watching the movie we kept screaming like an idiots,well excpet for jimin and clare they are so matured and their are not scared to watch the movie we were watching.

Kaitlyn's ( POV )
Aww eooommaa and apppaa are you sweet okay let's not get into that!!. They are not married yet they are just a boyfriend and girlfriend things.okay,while watching the movie someone texted me i don't know who's number was that it's unknown number."안녕하세요 this is taehyung,is my friend jimin is there in clare's house??" Taehyung texted "OMMGG YES!!" Kaitlyn texted. Omg whhaattt??!?? Where did he get my phone number?!?!?! This is the best day I've ever had 💛💛💛💛💛😍😍💛💛💛💛💛.

Erika's ( POV )
While we are screaming like an idiots,instead of screaming i just talked to them like there was no movie."heyyy keep it down erika were watching the movie not talking" kanra said to erika "ahhh okay then I'm so sorry my maknae" erika apologize to kanra "yeah that's right *laughs*" Kaitlyn laughs.

Clare's ( POV )
While in the middle of the movie,i fell asleep in jimin's shoulder i noticed that he moved me from his lap to get a better position.then after that i woke up and jimin started to stare at me again but i don't know why he's doing that again."you look like an angel when you sleep" jimin whispered to clare "enough with that *laughs*" clare laughs. After that the movie was done and i didn't get to finished it cause i fell asleep more than an hour that is so embarrassing. And i noticed that my bedroom had a mess snacks everywhere and the 3 girls just fell asleep in my bed. So i picked the mess and jimin noticed me that I'm picking up the mess in my room,then jimin started to helped me."clare I'm going to help you" jimin said to clare "ahh it's fine I'm incharge here" clare said to jimin "no,no,no I'm going to help you pick this mess" jimin smiled at clare "thanks for your kindness" clare blushed "welcome i love you very much no matter what happens I'm still here for you to pick up their mess *laughs*" jimin smiled and laughed at clare "*laughs* i love you too" clare laughed jimin.

So,the 2 couple just cleaning up the mess the 3 girls did at clare's room.

A/N:안녕하세요!!hey guys I'm going to continue this story tomorrow when i woke up in the morning💛💛😘💛💛😍💛💛
Hey KaitlynTaehyung and MynameisKanra-chan I'm inviting you cause i know you want to read some of this ones hope you enjoyed it 💛💛💛😘💛💛💛😍💛💛💛😊💛💛💛😉💛💛💛