Hospital

"Well, It's great" Clare smiled. "I have to stay here for like.... A days" Clare said. "Yeah I know right?" Kanra said as she sat down. "Honey, I'm going to be a daddy!!" I jumped up and down. "Woah Jimin-appa, Becareful" Kaitlyn said. "Sorry" I said as I bowed and sat back. "Oh no...." Clare said.

"What?" Erika asked. "Come here Erika, I'll tell tou something important" Clare said as she make a gesture 'come here' sign.

Clare's ( POV )

Then Erika walk towards me. "Erika..." I whispered. "What?" Erika whispered back. "Uh.... I'm pregnant right?" I whispered. "Yeah" Erika whispered. "Uh.... My mom doesn't know I'm pregnant" I whispered. "Whaatt?!" Erika said a bit louder. "What are you two talking about?" Kanra said. "About.... Uh.... Me!" Erika said.

"What will I do now?" I whispered. "Well, Tell your mom that you're pregnant, Nothing will bad happen" Erika whispered. "What if, Mom would kill me?" I whispered. "Uh.... I dunno know, But just tell her that you're pregnant" Erika whispered. "I'll try..." I whispered with a frown. "And also, She doesn't know that I'm here at the hospital" I whispered. "I'll call her lol" Erika whispered. "No!" I whispered.

"No, I'll call her to go here" Erika whispered. "Pfft fine, Mom will kill me" I whispered. Then we ended the conversation. "What are you two talking about Honey?" Jimin asked. "Uh... Come here" I said as I grab his head towards me. "Uhh...... My mom doesn't know that.... I'm pregnant" I whispered. "What? You need to tell to her" Jimin whispered. "Mom probably kill me" I whispered.

"Well, she will not kill you, I promise" Jimin whispered. "Yeah right" I whispered. "And also, I'll tell her of course" Jimin whispered. "Please no" I whispered. "She'll kill you probably if you don't tell her" Jimin whispered. "Fine just go tell her" I whispered. "Okay, And I'm the father" Jimin whispered. "Yeah yeah, You said that many times" I whispered. "Hahaha" Jimin laughed.

Erika's ( POV )

I went back to the couch and grab my phone. As I grab my phone, I started to call Clare's mom.

~Ringing~

"Hello Erika, What is it?"

"Hi Clare's Mom"

"Please call me Mom"

"Okay Mom"

"So Erika? Why are you calling me?"

"Uh.... Mom.... Clare"

"What?? What happened to Clare?"

"She's uh.... At the.."

"Tell me where is she?"

"Uh.... Hospital..."

"Whaat! What happened to her?!"

"Uh.... Mom.... She got stabbed by a Girl..."

"Whyy?!!"

"The Girl hate her..."

"Well! I'm going there!!"

"Okay Mom"

"Okay bye!!"

~Call Ended~

After talking to Clare's Mom, I walk towards Clare. "Clare, I already called your mom.." I said as I sat. "No you didn't, Right?" Clare widened her eyes. 'She thought that I'm not going to call her Mom' I thought. "Uh... I called her... She said that... She'll go here right now" I said as I scratched my head.

"Oh my gahd why??" Clare said. "You thought that I'm not going to call your Mom?" I asked. "Uh... Yeah" Clare smiled. "Eh? It's to late Clare" I said. "Well, Wish be luck! I hope Mom is not going to kill me" Clare said. "Haha you silly Girl, Your Mom would never kill you idiot!" I said. "Pfft fine I'm gonna trust you" Clare smirked.