His back..

WARNING!! - this chap contains dirty ahead! If you don't like those. Then don't you dare read this!

"Already wet Honey?" Jimin smirked. "Of course!" I said. "Don't you dare.." I added. "Fine, We'll just shower" Jimin smiled.

While showering together, it was silent until he cuts. "Honey" Jimin said. He went towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around. "Hm?" I asked. "Is he coming back?" Jimin asked. "Who's he?" I asked. "Uh.. Nevermind" Jimin said. "Why?" I asked. "Just curious but don't mind it" Jimin said.

~after~

I stretched my arm to reach my towel and wrap it around my body. I grabbed Jimin's towel and turned around. As i turned around, my eyes spotted Jimin, glaring at me. "Yes?" I asked. "Here's your towel" I said as I stretched my arm towards him. "Thank you cutie" Jimin smiled.

I walk towards him and gave him a kiss. "That's all you wanted right?" I smiled. "Not really, i wanted more than that" Jimin smirked. "What is it?" I asked. Jimin reached for my ear and whisper something. "Let's do it, i have protection" Jimin smirked.

My eyes open widely, and look at him with a shock. "Fine, just because i love you" I rolled my eyes. I quickly ran back to my bed and hide. Jimin left the room and closed the door. He spotted me hiding under the blanket. "Where are you Honey?" Jimin smirked.

I held my giggles. I heard Jimin, getting a protection. He threw the towel on the ground and wears it. After wearing it, he locks the door and headed straight to the bed. "Are you here Honey?" Jimin pulled the blanket off. His eyes spotted me, laying down on the bed. "Wait what? I thought you're joking?" I said.

"I'm not" Jimin smirked. "Okay okay! I changed my mind. I thought you were joking!" I said. "It's too late honey, you already agreed" Jimin smirked. He crawled up to me. "Let me get rid of this" Jimin took my towel off and throws it on the floor.

"Uh..." I looked at Jimin. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked. I looked down, my eyes spotted his hard member. I blushed ridiculous. "Nothing hihi~" I giggled. Jimin then kisses me roughly. He went down to my jaw, down to my neck. He's leaving marks on it. "Honey, enough hickeys. Please" I said.

"No, I'm the one who's incharge" Jimin continued. He went down to my collarbone, and down to my chest. I let out a soft moan. "Jimin~" I moaned softly. "That's right honey, moan for me" Jimin continued. I reached for his hair. He pulled away, he went down to my wet core.

"Uh.... No" i said. "Yes" Jimin smirked. He started to lick my core roughly, That could make me moan even louder. "A-Ah Jimin..!" I moaned. "You tasted so great honey" Jimin continues licking. "A-Ah!" I moaned. After a bit. "J-Jimin.. I'm gonna come!" I moaned.

"Come for me honey" Jimin said. After a bit, i came all over Jimin's face. Jimin went back to my face. My eyes spotted him, my juice on his face. "Sorry.. Didn't mean to" I blushed. He lick his mouth. "Ah! Stop it" I smiled. "Okay honey, let's now do with the fun part" Jimin smirked.

He postions himself. He positions his member infront of my entrance. "Ready?" Jimin asked. "Yeah.." I kissed his cheeks. He started thrusting roughly that would make me moan loudly. "A-Ah!" I moaned a bit loudly. "Moan for me Honey" Jimin groaned.

"J-Jimin!!!" I moaned loudly. "Yes, that's right. Scream my name" Jimin said. "A-Ahh!! A-Ah!!" I moaned loudly. "You're so tight honey" Jimin smirked. "S-Shut up!" I moaned. After a few thrust. "J-Jimin.. I'm g-gonna c-" i cut off by Jimin, hitting my special spot. "JIMIN!!" I moaned loudly.

After a few thrust we both came. Panting really deep and sweaty. "L-Let's dress up haha" Jimin smiled. Jimin pulled his member out and took the protection off. I was panting really fast. "Come here" Jimin went towards me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I love you honey" Jimin smiled. "I love you too, always" I smiled. "Now, let's get dress up" Jimin smiled, grabbed my arms and get me up. As soon as i sat, i looked at the clock, it was 10:30 in the morning. "Honey, we need to fetch Chimeon at school, it's already 10:30" i said. "Okay, let's get dress up. Then we fetch her" Jimin said.

I stood up and went to my closet. I opened the closet and grabbed some clothes to wear. It was black shirt, shorts and of course underwear (bra & panty). I took it on. "I'm done" I said as i turned my head around. "Me too" Jimin said followed by a chuckle.

"C'mon honey, let's go" Jimin said and grabbed my wrist. "Wait, i need to fix this bed" I said. Then Jimin lets go of my wrist and let me fix the bed. "Done! Let's go" I grabbed his wrist and left the room. "See you later house!" I said before going out the house.

I closed the door and locked it properly. We went towards the car and went inside. "Drive safely okay?" I said. "Yes, i will" Jimin turned the engine on. The car started doing it's thing and drove towards the school. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the destination.

We both left the car and locked the car properly. We both went towards the school and look for Chimeon. "Hmm.. Honey, did you see Chimeon?" I asked, looking around. "Not yet" Jimin held my hand. Suddenly, i saw Chimeon with a guy standing in front of her.

"Is that Chimeon?!" I pointed. "Yes!" Jimin nodded. I ran towards Chimeon and grabbed her arm. "Chimeon, let's go" I said. "Wait-". 'Wait... I heard that voice before..' I thought. I turned around and my eyes spotted Neohyun. "What are you doing here?!" I asked. Jimin then went towards us.

"I'll handle it, go in the car and wait for me" Jimin said. "But-" i cut off by Jimin. "No, wait there, I'll handle this one" Jimin said. I did what he said and left the two.

Jimin's ( POV )

"What did you do to my daughter?" I asked. "I did nothing, i was just talking to her" Neohyun said. "You did nothing? Then why did you held her hand?!" I asked, mad. "Did i? Or you're just being a stupid guy?" Neohyun chuckled. I punched his face hardly.

"Don't you ever! Ever mess with us anymore! Did you heard what i said before? If i saw you again i will call the police and arrest you!" I said. "No, as i said before, i will not stop to no end until she forgives me" Neohyun said. "You need to fuck off Neohyun. She will not forgive you. After you did those things to her? Is she going to forgive you? I think no. You cheated on her, you lied to her, you always have an argument with her? Is that right? Maybe yes! So stay back! Fuck off! Don't mess with us anymore" I said with mad tone.

Then i left him there, got punched hard. I went towards the car and went inside. "How'd it go?" Clare asked. Sighed release from my mouth and started the engine.

~tbc~

A/N: huehehehe 😂😂😂 i hope you forgive me guyseu!