Visitor

It's 5:00 in the morning,i woke up very early today.i get up and go to the shower.then when it's done i go to the kitchen and make breakfast for me,kaitlyn and erika.when i was done cooking i open the window and smell the fresh air outside.
I look outside and see it was still dark it's already 6:01 am in the morning.when i walked to the table erika is up.
"Hey how long are you awake??" Erika said to clare."5:00 in the morning" clare said to erika."whoa that's too early" erika said to clare."yeah i know,i make you some breakfast" clare said to erika."okay imma go shower first" erika said to clare."sure" clare said to erika.while I'm eating someone text me."hello goodmorning clare!" Jimin texted."goodmorning too jimin,how long are you awake?" Clare texted."5:30 in the morning,I'm glad you ask me" jimin texted."how about you clare?" Jimin texted."5:00 in the morning so early right?" Clare texted."yeah that is so early you can be a mom" jimin texted."i am a mom,I'm preparing a breakfast for my friends" clare texted."no,i mean like a real mom,you can be one right now" jimin texted."yeah i think so" clare texted."okay i have to go now I'm going to wash my dishes" clare texted."sure,goodbye i love you!" Jimin texted."i love you too" clare texted.

While i was washing my dishes erika walked to the table and sit to the chair."oh you're already there" clare said to erika.while erika is eating kaitlyn woke up."hey guys how long are you up?" Kaitlyn ask."5:59 in the morning" erika said to Kaitlyn."how about you eomma?" Kaitlyn ask."5:00 in the morning and i make you breakfast" clare said to Kaitlyn."what's the breakfast?" Kaitlyn yawned."bacon,eggs,rice and milk,do you want milk or water?" Clare ask.
"I want both please" Kaitlyn laugh."oh really you are really greedy" clare said to kaitlyn."that's my job,to be a greedy girl" kaitlyn said."haha right" erika said while eating breakfast.

While erika and kaitlyn are eating breakfast i continued to wash my dishes.and after that erika and Kaitlyn ask me to do their dishes."eomma can you wash our dishes?" Kaitlyn said to clare."NO!!!YOU DO IT I JUST FINISH WASHING MY DISHES NOW YOU DO YOUR DISHES!!" Clare yelled at them."pfft fine eomma" Kaitlyn said to clare.

While erika and Kaitlyn are washing their dishes i started to texted jimin."hey you still there jimin?" Clare texted."yeah,why did you take it so long to wash your dishes??" Jimin texted."i wash it but i prepared their breakfast then continue" clare texted."ahh....that's why it's long" jimin texted."and their asking me to do their dishes but i denied i said to them NO YOU DO IT I JUST FINISHED MY DISHES NOW YOU DO YOUR DISHES" clare texted."whoa you're really like a real mother right now haha" jimin texted."yeah right" clare texted."by the way I'm going there to your house at 9:00 so we can spend time together" jimin texted."sure thanks i want to spend time with you" clare texted."aww you're so sweet" jimin texted."no,you're sweet" clare texted."okay see ya I'm getting ready to go there in your house!" Jimin texted."yes,sure" clare texted.

After 1 hour i started to clean our mess in my house.i started to grab a broom and dustpan.then i ask kaitlyn and erika to help me clean our mess in my house."Kaitlyn go grab a broom dustpan and some gloves" clare said to Kaitlyn."where is it eomma?" Kaitlyn ask clare."in the kitchen" clare said to Kaitlyn."hey erika help us clean our mess in this house" clare said to erika."sure,where's the broom and dustpan?" Erika ask clare."in the kitchen you might need gloves too" clare said to erika."okay" erika said.

After many minutes ago we finished cleaning up our mess in my house.when we got finished i look at the time and it's already 9:00 in the morning.i cleaned up myself and changed clothes.while erika is placing the trash outside she noticed that jimin is in the door knocking and Kaitlyn noticed that someone is knocking the door."who is it??" Kaitlyn ask."jimin,me and clare will spend time together that's why I'm here" jimin said to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn opened the door and see if it's really him."안녕 you must be Kaitlyn clare's friend am i right?" Jimin ask."y-y-yeeaahh come in" Kaitlyn said.she let him in and sit at the couched and waiting for me."why are you doing here jimin?" Kaityln ask."again I'm here because i will spend time with clare this weekend" jimin said to Kaitlyn."ahh okay sorry" kaitlyn said."by the way where is she?" Jimin ask Kaitlyn."ahh...upstairs" Kaitlyn said."may i go upstairs??" Jimin said."sure,okay go upstairs" Kaitlyn said to jimin.

Jimin ask Kaitlyn if he could go upstairs to see clare.while jimin is going upstairs i started to ponytail my hair.when he's in upstairs he called me."clare!! I'm already here!!" Jimin yelled."I'm in my bedroom!!!" Clare yelled.when he found my bedroom he knocks.*knocks* "clare are you here??" Jimin ask."yeah" clare said."may i come in" jimin ask."sure no problem chimchim" clare said. As he enter my room he noticed me reading books."hello clare" jimin greeted."hi jimin i miss you very much" clare said."i miss you too and i love you" jimin said to clare."i love you too jimin" clare said to jimin nicely."so,what are you reading?" Jimin ask."some adventure books" clare said to jimin."ahh..i like that kind of story when i was a little kid" jimin said to clare."me too" clare said to jimin.

Okay this is enough i may continue the story tomorrow.
Hey MynameisKanra-chan i know you want to read this again and also KaitlynTaehyung
I luv u very much!!💛💛💛😘💛💛💛😍💛💛💛