Danger...

A/N: Well I'm pissed :;-;: I have to start all over again... Miss_ParkMinhae MynameisKanra-chan . This chapter contains... Uh.... Cursing. If you don't like that, Don't read this.

Clare's ( POV )

"Eomma I have to call the others.." Kanra said. "What?" I said. "Yeah I have to call the others" Kanra said. "Well, You can go" I said. "Honey, Me too I have to call the others" Jimin said as he held my hand. "What???" I said. "Honey just go to our room and locked the door" Jimin said. "Oh okay then" I said as I held his hand. "Okay eomma be safe, Just go to you're room. If you're in trouble just call us or text us" Kanra said as we stood up.

"Okay, Well... I have to go in the room now" I said as we went inside. "Okay, Honey be safe" Jimin said as he kissed me. "Appa we have to go" Kanra said. "Okay, Be safe okay?" Jimin said. "I will" I said as I go to the elevator.

Oh god.... I'm alone.. I wish I'm safe...

~elevator~

I went to the elevator and just be silent. After a few minutes, The door opened and walk outside. As I went outside, I ran towards our room. As I found the room I immediately grabbed the keys. As I opened the door, The psycho was there, Sitting waiting for me.

"Oh hey... Already here huh?" Girl said as she turned around and look at me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I cussed. "Well, You left the door open Bitch" Girl said while holding a knife in her hand. 'Oh fuck I forgot to closed the damn door' I thought.

"Bitch... Where is my Jimin-oppa?" Girl asked. "He's not yours Bitch" I said. "Woah Bitch, I'm just asking" Girl said. "He's on his way for me" I said. "You mean, He's on his way rescue me?" Girl said. "No Bitch..." I said as I walk up to her and punch her at the face many times. "YOU BITCH!!!" Girl yelled and try to stab me.

"FUCK YOU GET AWAY FROM MY LIFE AND JIMIN!!!" I cussed as I kicked her abdomen. Then she fell down. "Now are you still going to kill me Bitch?" I said. Then I walk towards the door and peeked if they are there. As I peeked at the door, I heard her stood up and ran towards me. As she get closed to me, I immediately hold her wrist.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BITCH!!!" Girl said while trying to stab me. 'Ugh... Her arms are too strong, I have to gave up'. Then I quickly let go of her wrist and stabbed my chest. "DIE BITCH!!" Girl yelled. Then someone saw me getting stabbed. It was Kaitlyn and the others.

"OH FUCK! EOMMA IS GETTING STABBED BY THE BITCH!!" Kaitlyn yelled. Then Jimin immediately heard Kaitlyn yelled. "FUCK!! LET'S STOP HER!!" Kanra said as they ran towards us. "HEY BITCH FUCK OFF!!" Kanra cussed as she pushed the bitch away from me getting stabbed.

"Oh no.. C-Clare" Jimin said as he walk towards me. "FUCK YOUU!!! I'LL KILL YOU BACK!!" Kaitlyn cussed as she punched her alot. Then a bunch of cops came in. "Hey miss let go of her, We're going to take her to the prison" Cop said as he grabbed the slut and cuffed her wrist.

"E-Eomma..." Kanra looked at Kaitlyn as they felt tears. "W-What happend to my BestFriend?" Erika as she walked in and saw me got stabbed. "O-Oh no! Clare!!" Erika felt tears. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT? CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Jimin yelled as he tries to carry me.

"Oh no.... S-So many blood" Kaitlyn cried. Then Taehyung walk up to Kaitlyn and hugged her. "Shh.... Clare is going to be fine" Taehyung said.

Jimin's ( POV )

~ambulance~

"Guys, I'll go with Clare" I said. "How about us?" Jin asked. "Use kanra's car" I said. "I'll go with eomma" Kaitlyn cried. "Me too" Erika said. "Kanra, Just go with them alright?" Kaitlyn said. "Okay" Kanra agreed.

As we went inside the ambulance I quickly hugged Clare and cried. "Sorry, Sorry..... I shouldn't have leave you" I cried. "Forgive me..." I cried. "Jimin appa, Eomma will be fine, I promised" Kaitlyn cried. "O-Okay" I sniff. "Jimin.. You're covered with blood all around you" Erika said.

"Well, It doesn't matter!" I yelled. "Hey Erika stop it, You're making Jimin-appa worst" Kaitlyn said. "Sorry" Erika apologized.

~hospital~

We sat at the waiting area as soon as Clare went inside at the operating room and wait the doctor. "Appa, Stop crying" Kaitlyn said. "I-I... C-Can't.. I'm thinking H-Her" I cried. "It's okay" Kaitlyn said as she pat my back.

~1 hour later~

After a few minutes waiting. Finally, A doctor came out from the operating room. I stood up and walk towards the doctor. "Doc, Is she okay?" I said. "She's okay" Doctor said. "Doc, Is there a goodnews or a badnews?" Erika asked. "Well, both. The goodnews is... Her wound is stitched. And also..." Doctor cut off.

"Also what?" I asked. "And also she's.... Pregnant" Doctor said. Kaitlyn and Erika looked at me with a widened eyes. "R-Really??" I said. "Are you her husband?" Doctor asked. "Uh... Future husband" I said. "Okay, The badnews are.... Her wound was so deep, We had a hard time stitching it, But Becareful, Her wound might open" Doctor said.

"O-Okay doc thank you" I bowed. "Welcome, Well.. I need to go now" Doctor said as he passed Kaitlyn and Erika. I sat down and looked at the two. "A-Appa.... Is Eomma really pregnant?" Kaitlyn as she opened her mouth. "Uh.... Yes" I smiled. "OMG" Erika smiled and looked at Kaitlyn.

"Heyo, We're finally here" Kanra said. "Kanra!!" Kaitlyn ran to Kanra. "Kanra, I have to tell you something" Kaitlyn said. "What bruh?" Kanra asked. "You know uh.... Eomma.... Is... Pregnant" Kaitlyn whispered. "Oh what? Are you joking?" Kanra whispered back with a smile. "Yes! It's true" Kaitlyn whispered.

~few minutes later~

Finally, A nurse came out from the operating room. "Come in" Nurse said as we stood up. As I stood up, I walk towards inside, Until I saw Clare... Sleeping. 'Thank God, She's fine'. I ran towards her and sat beside the bed. As I sat beside the bed I held her hand.

As I held her hand, I started to cry AGAIN. "Aww.... I've never seen Jimin-Hyung like that before" Jungkook said. "Hyung I'll tell you something" Taehyung said. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Clare is... Uh... Pregnant" Taehyung whispered. "Ohh.... Whaatt?" Jungkook whispered back. "I know right Hyung?" Taehyung whispered with a smile.

After a few minutes. Clare opened her eyes with lust and looked at me. "J-Jimin...." Clare said. I immediately looked at her as she said that. "H-Honey..." I said as I felt tears. "Eomma~" Kaitlyn walked towards Clare and hugged her. "Ouch!" Clare said as Kaitlyn hugged her. "Oh sorry!" Kaitlyn let go of Clare and bowed as she apologized.

"I-It's... Okay" Clare smiled. "H-Honey... I'm so sorry... I left you there" I cried. "It's... F-Fine" Clare said. "Please forgive me!" I cried. "I-I.... F-Forgive you..." Clare said as she pats my back. "Honey.... Stop crying... You'll be ugly" Clare said. "A-Alright" I said as I removed my tears away on my cheeks.

"Honey..." I smiled. "Yes?" Clare said. "You're pregnant" I smiled. "Oh really?" Clare widened her eyes. "Yes! I'll be a dad!!" I smiled. "Well, It's great..." Clare smiled.

~Tbc~