Our date

After 3 weeks ago,now we are officially a couple.
Today he ask me out to go on a date with him for the first time.now,I'm going in the mall with my friends to guide me what I'm going to wear in the date.few minutes ago me and my friends(erika and kaitlyn)are on the mall and they quickly ran in the dresses to find me a dress for the date."Hey clare!!" Erika yelled."What??" Clare said to erika."do you want this dress??" Erika said to clare."maybe...can we find some other dress???" Clare whispered to erika.While we are talking to each other kaitlyn found a perfect dress for me in the date."Hey clare!!" Kaitlyn yelled."Yes??" Clare said to Kaitlyn."Do you want this beautiful dress??" Kaitlyn ask clare."yes why not let's buy it" Clare agreed to Kaitlyn.few hours later we're still in the mall to look some high heels."hey clare can you try this out?" Kaitlyn ask clare."hmm sure" clare agreed."w-w-whh-oo-o-aa this is silly i don't want to buy high heels cause i got some in my house" Clare told to Kaitlyn and erika."let's just go home and try the dress and the heels making sure if it is good looking" erika told to Kaitlyn and clare."sure let's go now" Kaitlyn said.after a few hours ago we went home and usually try the dress that we bought.

"Whoa clare you are good looking" Kaitlyn said."yes you are really good looking at those" erika said."jimin might pass out because of you AAAAYYYIIEE!!" Kaitlyn said to clare."seriously? Kaitlyn Stop it,not funny though" clare told to Kaitlyn."so sorry eomma i mean clare" kaitlyn laugh.

While I'm getting ready for the date Kaitlyn kept talking and talking it was so really annoying like she's a kid."okay its already 8:00 pm i will go now bye Kaitlyn and erika!" Clare said to them."okay we'll wait for you here!!" Kaitlyn yelled."really??you really have to yell??can you just be quiet??" Erika told to Kaitlyn."ahh....sorry erika I'm just excited for her!" Kaitlyn yelled at erika."stop yelling okay???" Erika ask her."okay then..." Kaitlyn said.

Okay after 5 minutes later im in the park."where are you jimin" clare text him."I'm in the garden".i walked and found the garden he was talking about.

He's sitting on a bench and waiting for me to come."hey clare I'm glad you found the secret garden of this park" jimin said to clare."secret garden what are you talking about??" Clare ask jimin."This garden is for dates that's why it's secret" jimin told to clare."this garden is so beautiful that's why you pick this place am i right?" Clare ask jimin."yes,you are beautiful with that dress,i know you and your friends bought it in the mall am i right?" Jimin compliment and ask clare politely."yes how did you know???" Clare ask jimin."i saw you and your friends in the mall while I'm buying this for you" jimin told to clare and jimin put out a nice chocolates and a flowers."wow this is really lovely thank you very much" clare thanked jimin."hmm..last words??" Jimin said to clare."i love you??" Clare said to jimin."I LOVE YOU TOO CLARE!!" Jimin yelled."really i really i love you jimin" Clare said to jimin.

Jimin kissed me gently and he says."i really really love you very much clare"."i love you too jimin" clare said to jimin."hmmm..can i drive you home clare??" Jimin said to clare."sure chimchim" clare laugh."hahaha you are really so cute when you laugh" jimin told to clare."really haha you too are a good kisser" clare blushed."alright let's go now clare" jimin slighty hold her hands.

"Okay that's a great date we had" jimin said to clare."yeah" clare said to jimin.after a few minutes clare arrived at her house."okay were here" jimin said to clare."thank you for your kindness haha" clare laugh."aww your cute when you laugh clare" jimin told to clare."okay i should be going now" clare told to jimin."okay" jimin said to clare.I leave his car and said."goodbye i love you very much jimin" clare told to jimin."i love you too see you tomorrow!!" Jimin yelled.

I walked in my door and opened to see if Kaitlyn and erika was still there.and they are still in my house blushing and holding there laugh."hey what's up??" Clare said."h-hey how's the date??" Kaitlyn laugh."the date?? It was really beautiful" clare said."oh i see did you umm.." Kaitlyn ask."what??" Clare ask her."kissed??" Kaitlyn ask her."y-y-yyess why did you ask anyway?" Clare said.they both jumped in the couched and squeled.ahh they are really silly.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey MynameisKanra-chan you happy now i made this??
Haha just joking i really made this because i want to share my stories to you
~
~
~
~
사랑해 ( i love you ) 💛💛💛💛💛😘😘💛💛💛