this night will be on fire

A/N: sorry for the late update!! I've been busy! So here it is!

Warning: This chapter contains a fucking lime! Yeah LIME!! If you don't like those, I suggest you to not read this!!

"Oh shit.." I facepalmed. "Who?" Jimin asked. "Him..." I said. "Neohyun? Why can't he stop?! I'm getting mad at him!" Jimin said. "Let's just forget it...." I said as I crumpled the mail and threw it away. "Honey, Don't be stressed again" Jimin said as he hugged me. "You're right, I'll try to relieve my stress..." I hugged back.

"That's why I love you!" Jimin smiled. "I love you too Honey" I kissed him. He kissed back. "Honey..." Jimin said. "Hmm?" I asked. "Uh... Do.. Uh... You... Uh..." Jimin smirked. "What?" I asked. "Do you want to do it?" Jimin asked. "What? No, I'm already pregnant!" I said. "Uh... I have protection" Jimin smirked. "No" I denied.

"Fine.." Jimin looked at me and do a smirk. "Stop smirking Honey..." I said as he rests his arms on my waist. "Stop..." I said. "Hm?" Jimin smirked. "Stop smirking..." I said. "Why?" Jimin asked. "Uh... I know what will you do to me!" I said. "You know? Then, What is it?" Jimin do a sexy lip bite. "Uh... We'll do that?" I said. "Sure, Let's do it!" Jimin pinned me on the couch. "Eyyy!!! I said no" I said as I push his chest.

"Nope, You already agreed Honey" Jimin smirked as he lick my neck. "A-Ahh.... N-No, As I said an earlier ago, I'm p-pregnant!" I moaned. "Yeah, I'll use protection.." Jimin said as he lick my collarbone and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Don't worry Honey.. This night will be on fire!" Jimin smirked.

Jimin's ( POV )

~morning~

I opened my eyes and started to rub it. After rubbing it, I looked at the sleeping lady beside me. 'Did you have fun last night Honey?' I thought, But remaining smiling. I looked at the clock and it was only 5:19 in the morning. 'Why so early?' I thought. Then, After looking at the clock. I started to hugged Clare on the waist. 'Honey, Your skin is so soft and your body is beautiful' I thought, And started to sat at the bed for a bit.

I scrathed my head and stood up. As I stood up, I looked at the sleeping lady. I grabbed the blanket and put it on her body. After putting it, I grabbed my towel and walked towards the bathroom.

~5 minites later~

After I took a shower, I opened the door, Only to see the sleeping lady. 'She's still sleeping..' I thought as I grabbed my clothes on the floor as well as Clare's. And threw it in the basket. After throwing our clothes in the basket. I wore my boxers, Shorts, And shirt. 'It's so cold..' I thought.

Then I saw Clare's eyes opened. "Honey, Already up?" I asked as I joined her on the bed. "W-What?" Clare asked. "Already up?" I asked. "Y-Yeah..." Clare rubbed her eyes as I hugged her in the waist. "Did you already showered?" Clare asked as she looked at me. "Yep" I smiled. "Aw, You didn't wait for me" Clare said.

"That's okay.." I smiled as I kissed her forehead. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" Clare smiled as she sat on the bed. "You look really arousing right now" I smirked. "Stop..." Clare smiled. "Okay, I'll follow you my darling" I smiled. "Thank you!" Clare chuckled. "Btw Honey, Your skin is soft and your body is beautiful" I smirked. "Really?" Clare asked.

"Yes..." I smiled and hugged her. "Okay,Okay.." Clare smiled. "Imma take a shower" Clare added. "Sure" I smiled as she stood up and grabbed her towel. "Sexy..." I smirked. "Stahp it, I just woke up" Clare said. "Fine, I'll leave you alone there" I smiled. "Thank you!" Clare smiled as she went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

~tbc~

A/N: I need to rest! Bai si u tomorrow!