camping

Be Dirk===>

It was 6 am on Friday. You were at the camp, waiting for the damn teacher to finish her call so you could get on with this hell of a trip. Jake, who looked like he was wide awake, was sitting on the hood of his jeep. You noticed John in the back seat sprawled out asleep.
You kept glaring at Jake, knowing he set you and your brother up.
Jake happened to look over and give you an innocent smile but his eyes held a smirk. That was all you needed to blame him for this.

"Okay! Go to your cabins and meet us by the water in 15 minutes." The teacher said as she hung up her phone and started walking to her own cabin. You didn't even hesitate to walk to the cabin. Dave's cabin is right next to yours, so thats good. If anything happens, you'll hear it. You head to your cabin to find Jake. How'd he get there before you? You dont know, but you just took the other bed thats on the other side of the room.
"Wow, you're just a bundle of fun, aren't you?" Jake teased, making you snap.
"Look here, you fucking piece of shit... If we didn't need this class to pass, we wouldn't be here, so just keep to your fucking self! Try and hurt any of the students and I'll kill both you AND John." You snapped at him. He just backed off like he didn't wanna fight. You storm out of the cabin to see Dave leaving his. You both look upset as you walk to the lake. It was a pretty big lake. You couldn't see the other side of it, unless you were in a tree.
It was oddly peaceful -- not something you Striders were awfully used to. Jake and John were the last two people to come before the teacher started talking about the activity you'd be doing today. Jake was looking off at the lake with a troubled expression.
"Everybody get into a boat and..." The teacher was about to finish, but Jake cut her off.
"ACTUALLY...! A lot of the students are tired and hungry and they haven't eaten. It is not a good idea to have kids with little to no energy in a lake." Jake said, having a good point. All the students agreed, making the teacher sigh.
"Fine, fine... Go and eat, children. The mess hall is the big house on the end." She said before walking to her cabin. "Meet me out here in an hour." She finished off. Everyone went to the mess hall except for Jake and John. Dave went to his cabin. You follow him, keeping an eye on Jake. When you get inside, you notice that Dave didn't have a window, which made you a bit worried.
"So, bro... How's rooming with Jake been?" Dave asked you, moving his bag onto his bed.
"Well, it's..." You were cut off by the ground starting to shake.
It was a fucking earthquake! It only lasted for about 20 seconds before it ended. You knew who was behind this. You ran outside to see that a giant tree had fallen over, crushing all of the boats.
Jake looked happy, at what you know was his work.
You stormed over, grabbing him by the shirt.
"What the fuck are you trying to do here, English?" You snarl at Jake who just put his hands up.

"Oh no... This sucks! The boats got destroyed! Well, we have extra. You 8, come with me." The teacher said, pointing at a group of jocks that groan as they follow her.
Jake cussed under his breath, making you glare at him before you drop him.
"I'm watching you..." You hissed at him, storming back to your cabin.

You went to your two duffle bags. You had one for clothing and one with demon killing gear. You made sure everything, mainly your sword, was still there as you hear a knock on the door.
"Yo, Dirk. Archery. Let's go, the teacher getting mad." Some kid said, making you sigh. You put your bag away before heading out to the field.

"Get with your cabin member. Since we can't boat until tomorrow, we will do archery and fencing instead." Your teacher said as she goes to sit. "I'll call teams to go first and the winning team will get the day off on Sunday, as well as 20 points extra credit to final exam." She added pulling out a clipboard. Jake looked rather happy with this game of archery. Soon, it was John and Dave's turn.
Dave went first, doing pretty well. He was 25 feet from the target, getting somewhat close to the center. He was in the 6 and 7 line range.