oh hell

Be dirk ====>

After the week being trapped in a supermarket dave told you everything that went down on the outside. As you thought nothing much but he did say hal was acting weird. He was turned off but dave said he would hear things and when he would go back to see what it was hal would be in a different location every time. You found it Odd so you planned on spending the day looking over his codes.
That was until jake asked you to come over with or without dave.
You were currently walking into the house to be met by jake with a towel over his head his hair that was dripping wet.
You looked at him cautiously as he jumped up on the counter looking at you.
" so?" Jake asked like he was expecting something.
" so what?" You Said back to him.
" john said you came to talk to me when i was gone" jake said making you remember.
" oh...yeah...tell me about what you know of me and my brother....and all you know" you asked looking at him.jake just signed " you and your brother do have demon blood in you i give you that one but there is something else keeping the demon in check." He added
"What is the something else?" You asked making jake shrug.
"....fine....what about you and john" you asked calming a bit.
" .....i know that there will only be 2 level 4s at a time. They are described in your book of gods as the creator and the destroyer. The elder one is the creator since they are wiser than the second born. They will always be blood line as well. If a level 4 is pushed to the point where they feel cornered or attacked they will react just like a wild animal. No matter creator or destroyer they would kill and destroy anything till they calm down. We heal any wound given deepening on the damage given takes longer to heal. Hmmm we well yeah that's about it other than we are basically superhumans that can become demons if chosen to" jake said calmly swaying his legs a bit.
".....your a level 4 how do you not know about yourself " you said to him annoyed.
" well that's a good fucking question you don't just wake up one day and realize god gave you all the answers now do you?" Jake snapped at you.
"......good point" you said looking at him.
" anyways we were born into this we didn't have a choice. We didn't get picked as like kids we were born what we are....." jake said looking down before he got off the counter to rub the towel in his hair.
You watch him before you turn around to dave who was almost asleep leaning on the wall. You sigh annoyed " jake i came here for a reason i want use to be .......at peace? I don't want use fight all the time because then i cant do my job" you told him and jake nods. " good now get your brother home before he falls asleep standing up" he said with a slight chuckle.
You nod picking dave up taking him to the car putting him in. You look at jake in the window of his house as he looked at you.
"....." you just get in your car and drive off.
Dave woke up from his sleep for a moment " how did we get in the car?" He mumbled trying to roll over.
" when jake tried to fight me and ran him through staking him outside his home in front of his cousin " you told him.
"what! Really ! Why didn't you wake me?" He flew up to see you smirking then he got annoyed. " your an ass" he mumbled looking out the window as we pulled up to the house. He got out of the car to go straight to the house.