crying

Be dave===>

They brought  john back to you safely. You couldn't explain how happy your were just that you wanted to cry. You would of if you didn't notice jake balling his eyes out.
"Um is he okay?" You asked  dirk who nodded.
" he learned  the truth behind his grandfather....." dirk said petting jake softly. Jake got up and went to his room having dirk follow him.
You look at hal giving him a thankful nod before you go to your room placing john on your bed.
" dave" johns voice got your attention.
" you're up! I'm so sorry I really didn't- " you were in the middle of saying when he pulled you down into a kiss.
"Dave...can you please....please.... I feel...dirty..on the inside...can you please fix me" john whimpered just so slightly.
" what do you mean john?" You asked petting him.
" I want you to take my virginity and make me feel not of her but of you I want you" John said pulling you onto the bed wrapping his legs around you.
Oh wow how can you say no to that face, oh god his eyes, you must look away but can't.
You keep hold on him and carry him to the bed laying him down, and kiss him softly.
"are you sure you want to do this...?" He nods hugging you close.
You smile and place him on your lap striping him of his cloths and kiss up his collar bone hearing him squeak a bit as his face flushes red.
"You're adorable john" you grind against him a bit hearing his voice slip and watch him bite his lip, oh god that's too cute. " just hurry up.." You do as he asked and finish stripping him kissing him all over and moving your hand down to his entrance playing with it a bit before inserting a finger causing him to yelp. "Sorry does it hurt?" He nods "i-it feels weird" you kiss him again "sorry, it will feel good in a little"
You starts to move your finger around to get him to adjust, and can tell the pain is starting to fade to pleasure as he starts to let out the most adorable sounds, you add another finger. It causes him to moan but quickly slap a hand over his mouth only for you to bring it back down "I want to hear you" You jab your fingers around trying to find his prostate, once he gives out a shaky moan you  hit that spot again and again making him tremble and grow louder.
"D-dave please enough prep, do me already!" you smirk. "as you wish" You grab his hips and position him above you and slowly let him sink down till he's all the way seated his breathing drastic and raspy.
"M-move" you do so gladly keeping the pace slow yet hard perfect for a first time. Trails of curse words leave his mouth in between each moan as he begs you to go faster and you comply gradually picking up the pace till the bed is creaking and that can barely be heard over the sounds johns making so you kiss him to keep his voice down a bit causing him to tighten and you to groan as he releases and your not far behind from filling him to the brim.
"Holly shit John..." wow he looks so erotic all tired out his hair sticking to his head a bit completely out of breath.
You pull him close and cuddle him. "D-dave..." you shush him "sleep john" he nods smiling a bit cuddling up as well passing out.

Be jake===>

  When the door closed you attacked dirk with kisses.
" thank you so much" you said kissing him. " I love you so much so so so so so much if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got the truth" you said not letting him get a word in. Your emotions were all over the place but you had one thing on your mind. Dirk and thanking him for the past few months. Yes it has been funny but you love him so much.
" jake, jake please calm down your emotions are all over the place" dirk said pulling you off of him.
" I don't care...I want you please?  I don't care anymore   just love me. You loved me for who I am at first you hated me for what I was....but...you took a chance to get to know me.... and I love you I want you as my god damn mate now mate the fuck out of me.....with love.."  you said blushing a bit pulling dirk to the bed.
"you sure jake?" dirk asked  his hands already  under your shirt. You nod biting your bottom lip. The blonde didn't  question again. He only attacked your neck with kisses and bites. He bit a soft  spot on your neck making yoi moan. This drove dirk mad with lust. He ripped  off your clothing feeling you up in the process.
"fuck jake your so hot"  dirk said  bitting  at your hip bone.
"dirk please  just fucking do me. No prep I like the pain " you said lust glazed over in your eyes. With that dirk completely lost it. He stripped  the rest of his clothing before he got in position.
"last time im asking jake do you want it slow" he asked lining  up slowly.
"no" you smirk as dirk thrusted into you hard. You let out a squeak as pain and pleasure over took your body. He thrusted  into to you fast orange  mixing  with green.  The room was filled  with the moans and groans of the both of you. The sound od skin slapping could be heard  mixed in with the  desperate  cries.
"THERE THERE YES" you yelled out when he hit a certain spot inside you. He let out a grunt in response.  He changed  his angle now not missing  the spot. You came undone  under him as the knot in your stomach  finally  tied  itself. You came hard with a high pitched scream dirk onlu a few thrusts  behind.
"holy fuck...jake that was" he was saying as you cut him off.
"fucking fantastic " you said kissing  him as he laid down next to you. The both of you just  cuddled till sleep took hold.
Be hal== >
You sat on the floor in the living  room  thinking about what has gone down for the past few months. You were possessed, used to try and kill dirk and Dave, you were used to actually kill dirk, let go, saved dirks boyfriend's cousin john, and now you were sitting on the floor.
You feel your throat where dirk  put a new voice box in.

"Ahhh....ahhhHhhHhooooo" you said testing it out as you started  to hear moaning from both couples.
You let out a soft sigh.

" living organisms" you said softly shaking your head.