Chapter 5

Soon, they were finished rebuilding the shelter. They used any spare parts that was around to use or makeshift anything.

KeAndre: Heh, not bad.

Brent: I will say it's good, but I don't like how you made beds and placed it in together.

KeAndre: I added a weight lifting room specifically for you.

Brent: Yeah. Now, I can get ready for anything that comes at me.

Elizabeth: What happened to Demetrius?

KeAndre: I don't know, last time I seen him he was heading into the forest.

Alex: Eh, whatever happens to him. He'll survive it. Like how we got on this island.

KeAndre: I really don't like to care about anyone, but he's my best friend. Come on, Brent. We need to find him. Alex and Liz just stay here until we get back.

Alex: Gotcha!

"Humid Jungle"

KeAndre and Brent found Demetrius north of the jungle. They saw him climbing up a small cliff where a big warehouse was sitting on.

KeAndre: Demetrius! What you're doing?

Demetrius: I'm looking in this warehouse and let my negative energy out.

KeAndre: Dude, I'm sorry. Come on, let's go.

Demetrius: No, let me see what's in here.

KeAndre: Alright. Brent and I will come in to see if anything bad happens.

Brent pulled back the heavy door and Demetrius flick the light switch. He was astounded by what was inside of the lonesome warehouse. Chemicals, test tubes, spare parts, robot casings, and even tools.

Brent: It's like there's everything we need is all inside this warehouse.

Demetrius: I can start my dream and have a lab. I can even use spare parts to build another biplane to take us home. Hey, let's head to the village.

KeAndre: This place has a village?

Demetrius: Yeah. I based by the village and you wouldn't believe who I met.

KeAndre: Who?

Demetrius: Brantzen and Zoey.

Brent: Why are they here?

Demetrius: They was visiting the island as detective work and their boat sank.

KeAndre: Bummer. Let's go and get the girls.

Demetrius: Oh yeah. I found this aqua blue stone in a test tube.

KeAndre: Hmm.

KeAndre looked and noticed three dark blue waves can be seen.

KeAndre: I don't know what to say. Come on, let's go.

Brent. Yeah. I'll close up.

Demetrius: Thanks.