4:Case closed. Now what?

Sherlock was lying on the couch, staring up at the ceiling the next day, while John was busy cutting carrots up for dinner. "Sherlock, could you get the mushrooms from the fridge?"

Sherlock stood up and walked over to the fridge, and did what he was asked, and passed it over the John. He then sat at the dining table with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong Sherlock?"

"I'm bored."

John stopped cutting his carrots, and sighed. "You only just had a case yesterday."

"It was too easy."

John returned to his carrots. "I thought it was a weird. But you haven't told me the background story yet."

"Oh it's dull. You don't want to know. It's dull, boring and stupid. Mostly stupid. So really, you don't want to know."

John started on the mushrooms. "Oh yes I do."

"Because the boyfriend was a crazy maniac-"

"Sounds a bit like you, Sherlock."

"-who had a weird obsession over knights and swords or something a rather. The girlfriend realised he was becoming more and more "kooky". She wanted to end the relationship because it wasn't working, he abuses her, all he talks about is knights and swords. Anyway, he refused to end it. They were having a talk about breaking up at the beach, which led to him losing his anger and pulled out his weapon and killed her. He took her body to a more public area, so it could be seen. OH, John, the story is stupid. So basically the guy wanted revenge, so that's why he killed her, body is left in public so it could be found earlier, meaning her parents would find out faster (which also shows that he has no patience) and make them realise their daughter has chosen the wrong choice of trying to dump him.." Sherlock said all that in a monotone, and blank expression, but in a ridiculously quick speed.

John frowned. "That...is weird. Very weird. Why would he-"

"He takes a heap of drugs. His brain's damaged. The idiot. So yeah this case is stupid. Well yes it did seem okay at first, but got boring. Like a boring book with a interesting cover. And I had to do something, I mean, it's my job to solve crimes - boredom was killing me. Dinner ready yet?" Sherlock turned to look at John, and gave a over-exaggerated smile.

"In a minute. And Sherlock, you're always bored.. But what was the sad face ':(' for?"

"Just a message saying he's sad."

"Oh. Right." John turned away to prepare dinner again. Knowing Sherlock gets hard at times. Especially when he makes John feel like as if he is clueless. It really does ruin ones self esteem. Sherlock's eccentric deductions would leave John at a loss, probably does for most people as well. You would never keep up with his train of thoughts. Living with Sherlock is even more hard, but John just can't keep away, he likes the excitment Sherlock and his cases brings into his life. People every so often, assume they're gay. John denies it all. It's not true, well at least that's what he thinks. Sherlock never denies nor agrees things like that. But that's Sherlock, well, again at least that's what he thinks.

~~ 

After dinner, Sherlock was again lying down on the couch, while John sat at the desk on his laptop, typing. "You better not be writing that case up, John."

"Well, why the hell not?"

"It's not very interesting."

"Who was the one calling it 'unique' at first then, huh?"

"John, could you get me my laptop." responded Sherlock, with a new topic.

"Where is it?"

"Over there. " Sherlock pointed to the table beside him.

"Get it yourself."

"Can't reach it."

"Sher-" John sighed. "Fine."

For the rest of the evening, they didn't talk much. They would occasionally ask each other something, or mutter a few words. John was surfing the net, and at the same time, Sherlock was updating his Science of Deductions page. But of course, he didn't add anything about his newest case on it. He checked his messgaes, and.. Yes! Clients.

It was nearing 1 am, when John finally stood up and announced that he was going to bed. Sherlock replied with, "Night, John. Oh! Prepare for clients tomorrow"

"Right. Goodnight, Sherlock. You should get some sleep too."

"Mmm."