9:What?

Moriarty laughed maniacally at his phone because Sherlock had just replied his text with, See, I'm awesome. -SH", and he then typed a reply, Oh so modest! Meet us at the abandoned garage 2 blocks right from where you are standing. See you x -JM.

Sherlock Holmes received a new text message, he opened and read it, then he walked off.

The consulting detective  reunited with the army doctor and the consulting criminal a few minutes after.

"GOD, Sherlock," Moriarty was clapping and shaking his head, "Too good, you really notice the details don't you."

"Of course, its the small things that make a difference...to everything." answered Sherlock, "I solved the case before you caught me, so what now?"

"Oh but I was close! I did give you more then 30 minutes head start. Now, I'd say that is more than enough, and you know what now-"

"Yes I do, now I advise you to get going because I'm going to start counting."

"Oh, Sherlock. You really are desperate to save John here aren't you?" Moriarty patted John's head who was sitting down on a chair tied up with strong rope behind him. John didn't feel scared, surprisingly. Maybe because he knew Sherlock knew what to do, Sherlock always knows what to do, well okay, not all the time...but still. He's the great Sherlock Holmes. And John is his blogger. And also, John was sure Sherlock had given him that teensy wink when they locked eyes. "Well, I'm taking Johnny here and hiding, twenty.....minutes! I-"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5-" Sherlock had started counting.

"Ahhh let's go John! Bye! No! See you....."

Once Sherlock was left on his own, his mind began racing. Sherlock Holmes was given such a small amount of time this round, there has to be a reason to it? Where would Moriarty be hiding? He should have left a clue since he's left one each time.........Sherlock waited 5 minutes thinking thoroughly about what could have been a clue as to where Moriarty has taken John. He checked his phone to see if Moriarty had texted him a clue again, but there were no new messages. So where? He ruffled his dark curly hair.

 Time was ticking and only 5 minutes remained. The detective paced around the room thinking as hard as he could. And then, his phone rang. He hurriedly picked it up, but it was not Moriarty it was Lestrade, feeling disappointed, he picked up. "Yes?"

"Sherlock! We've got a case for you,  triple homicide here at-"

"Nope, sorry. I'm busy."

"Busy? What could you be possibly so busy with that you reject such a 'your type' kind of case?"

"It's...hard to explain.....and you wouldn't believe me"

"Sherlock!"

"Hide and seek..... with Moriarty"

"What?!"

Sherlock hung up, leaving Lestrade flabbergasted.

Then a miracle happened, the great detective knew where Moriarty was and it had nothing to do with Lestrade's call.

hi guys! sorry for being so inactive. and I know this chapter is short. the next one will be loooongggerrrr!!! just don't have the time to write long ones at the moment :( please vote, comment or share !!!!!! thanks to terrificchocogirl for a cool idea!!!

ANGELA