part 2

the flight was fast , faster than i thought, but i'm glad it was. 

stepping out of the plain i could feel the cold breeze of London and it feel GOOD!! 

once i get inside the airport building i notice a group of girls waiting for... there friend i suppose, right next to them i can see a limo driver with a sign  and a strange name written on it , then i spot my grandmother and my two uncles waiting for me i have missed them so much!! i run towards them ,

" there's our little adult!" my uncle Ron says, he is 21 years old and has brown hair and brown eyes , my other uncle Dani also has brown hair but has gray eyes, he is 23 years old .each one of them hugs me and gives me kisses on my cheek.

"i missed you so much." i say ,

"we missed you too , and i can't believe how much you've grown since i visited last year." my grandmother says,

"you'r getting prettier and prettier every year." Dani says and i blush.  

Dani leads us towards his car and i can see all the hugging people around us and i can't help but smile .

stepping in the car , i can hear uncle Ron puts my luggage in the trunk of his car, i offered to help but he refuses to let me lift the heavy bags. 

my grandmother sits in the passenger sit near the driver, Dani is the one on the wheel , and Ron gets in the car and sits next to me in the back sit.

"so, are you thrilled that you'r in London?" Dani asks me and i nod . silly me he can't see me . i punched my head mentally.

"yes i am" i answer,

"we can go house hunting tomorrow if you're in a rush on getting a new house." Dani offers.

"yeah , right, lazy Katy is in a rush to do SOMETHING" Ron teases and i laugh.

"hey! i'm not lazy!! i just... not willing to lift myself up on needing moments.." i correct him and he chuckles.

"well then when do want to look for a house?" Dani asks

"well, i was hoping next week, i haven't seen you in a long time and i want to spend time with all of you" i whine .

"or you'r lazy.." Ron teases again and i slap his arm playfully while giggling .

we pull of at my grandmother's house . it's bigger then i remembered. my grandmother unlock the door while i get my bags out of the trunk ,this time i'm not letting Ron carry them this time. i walk inside the house, i can already smell the home cooking sent in my nose, i haven't smell it in a while because me and my dad always ate outside, only once in a while i would make pasta or rice with some chicken but not all the time. i walk inside the kitchen and i already see my grandmother starts her cooking.

"you need any help grandma?" i ask politely .

"no ,it's ok dear i can still cook you know." she says and i chuckle,

"Katy!!" i hear Ron calls me from upstairs , and i jump a little. i always known Ron as the childish one because he IS my grandmother's youngest son and he is not that much older then me, that's why i comfortable around him.

"what!!" i scream back , earning a 'shhh' sound from my grandmother. 

"bring you'r bags up here!" he yells  

sure now he is not offering for his help. i carry my bags up the stairs , slamming them over and over on the walls in my sides, one of the bags falls from my grip till it hits the bottom of the stairs.

"you've got to be kidding me!!" i shout and hear Ron laughs and roll my eyes at him

"grow up will ya?!" i say and he laughs harder, making me smile at my annoying moment. once i finish carry them up to the guests room. 

Ron helps me unpack , when i realize he is about to open the bag that contains my pantis and bras , i take it away from him and he looked confused but let's it go . 

"there all done " i say and looks at the full closet in front of me .  

i notice that i'm talking to myself , because Ron left the room and i can't remember what he said before he left. i take one towel and cleaning material from my bag and head towards the shower when i realize i haven't call my dad to tell him i landed... but i guess he could wait. 

but what about christian??? i didn't call him either , damn!! live a little Katy!