part 14

My hand is sat on his chest and we stare at each other for what seems like hours. his eyes are in a light shade of green, he doesn't let go and i dom't seem to mind. now i know this isn't just a friendly outing... i feel so guilty yet so mesmerized by him that i can't move from my position, or i just don't want to move. my heart beats so loud that if he hears it, i wont be surprised. 

remember Christian? you'r boyfriend? my brain interrupts. the thought of christian gives me the strength to step back and look away. harry looks away also with embarrassment .

"sorry i..i didn't know what i was thinking" he stuttered.

"it's okay.. " i say unable to have eye contact with him.

"umm... here" he says taking out my wallet from his pocket.

"thank you " i give him a comforting smile, to ease the awkwardness and assure him it's okay. it worked cause he finally made eye contact with me, and smiled.

"i had fun today, you know .. with the lunch and everything" i tell him, i just want to move on with the subject.

"yeah, me too, you'r great company" he smiles.

"well i need to go now, i'll see you around." i say and start walking away, i wasn't sure if i should hug him or not.

-Harry's pov-

when she turned around, i opened my mouth to speak but didn't what to say. i'm so stupid!! why do i always have to ruin things. i just can't help it, she is irresistible. 

if i really want her i need to take it slow and be her friend first. boyfriend!!  my mind remarks again.

god i hate him. i want to spend more time with her, but i honestly don't know how i feel, and i know it sounds crazy but.. i'm sure about it, i just don't want to ruin things again until i'll be sure.

who am i kidding, i absolutely adore her. but she has this stupid Christian that doesn't even talk to her.

Ron told me all about her, he asked why do i need to know all that and i couldn't answer,i just do.

-Katy's pov-

 when i get into the house, i close the door and lean on to it, i breath out a breath i didn't know i was holding. what was that? i can't do that, i can never be with him, with harry. i don't why i even think about that. i have Christian, and i love him. i can never love harry... i know i'm lying to myself.

"what's up with you?" Deni asks me while exiting from the kitchen.

"ohh i didn't know you'r alive" i teas him, he wasn't around much, work, work an more work.

"ha ha ha real mature" he laughs and i giggle.

"come here" he gestures for me to run to his arms, ever since i was a little he would open his arms for me and lift me in the air. i'm not a little girl anymore... but i still run to him, he is still my uncle and i missed him. 

"you are much heavier than i remember." he groans.

"yeah! and you'r much..." i can't find any comeback.

"what?" he smirks.

"shut up" i say and we both burst into laughter. i almost forgot about what happened today.. the harry thing.