part 52

"i'll miss you." i say to my dad. we were at the airport, he was about to board his flight and my uncles and grandmother are here too.

"i'll miss you too, sweetie." he smiles. 

"i wish you could stay just a little longer, so you could have a look at my new house. the move is in only 6 days..." i frown.

"i know," he sighs. "i'm so proud of you." he pulls me into a hug. i smile into the hug and wrap my arms around him.  when we pull away, a tear is rolling down his cheek.

"hey," i tell him. "stop crying, dad. you know i don't like when you cry." 

"those are tears of joy." he says and then chuckles.

"i hope they are." i smile. "don't worry, i'll come visit and you would too." 

he nods and looks at my grandmother. his tears had died down.

"listen, honey." he says, looking back to me. "i know that Christian isn't able to go back cause he's arrasted but what are you going to do? i mean he's staying here, in London and it's dangerous for you." he shakes his head. "he already found you once, he will do it again and i will never be able to deal with him touching my baby girl," he rushes.

"dad.."

"and what am i going to tell his parents? how?" he cuts me off.

"you..."

"how is he going to go back home if he will be released?" he again, cuts me off.

"Ross!" Ron shouts. dad jumps and sighs after he gains his breath. "she'll be fine, we're with her." he assure him. "plus, she has Harry, right?" his annoyed face turns to a smirk. my cheeks are heating.

"oh, that Harry guy. how is he doing?" dad smiles.

"he's doing fine." i answer simply.

"are you two..."

"no! dad!" i huff, he laughs and shakes his head.

"he's a real gentleman." he says.

"i know that." i smile, remembering all the sweet things he had done.

"i trust you to make the right relationship choice." he looks into my eyes, implying that i should date Harry. i'm sure.

"dad, stop..." i whine.

"what? i don't mind him being my son-in-law." he laughs, i feel blood rushes to my cheeks and i just glare at Ron who's laughing as well. my dad's flight number is being called through the entire airport and his smile fades and turns into a dreadful sigh.

"well, that's me." he sighs. "bye, mom." he says to my grandmother and after saying goodbye to Ron and Dani, he turns back to me.

"goodbye, pumpkin." he smiles, kissing my forehead  and pulling me into a hug.

we pull away and we all watch as he walks towards the gates, leaving London, making me feel maturity again. now i can really focus on my apartment, build a new life. which reminds me, i need a job. i wasn't always a fan of working but i knew i needed money if i want to live in my dream house, in the beautiful London. which is funny, many people works at so many places just so they could have some incomes and could bring children and make their dreams come true. however, none of them actually fulfilling them, they all become workaholics, never focusing on they're children or home. they all want more and more money without looking around to see that they made it to what they wanted in life, instead they all busy in ruining it. that is the last thing i want to do...

we get in the car and i sit in the back sit next to Ron and fasten my seat-belt. my phone vibrates in the back pockets of my jeans the minute Dani starts driving back to my grandmother's house. i decided i'll go with them to get some more clothes and  maybe have a home cooked meal... i take my phone out of my pocket and smile when i see Harry's name on the screen.