part 18

"Katy come down already!" Ron screams again from down stairs. i don't answer him and just finish the last touches to my make up. i tug at the bottom of my shirt to adjust it before grabbing my purse and exit the door with Ron.

"trying to impress someone?" Ron teases me.

"no, what makes you think that?" i blush and hope he doesn't notice.

"cause whenever we are going to meet harry you dress up so.." he puts his hands in his pockets. my stomach flutter at the mention of Harry's name. why does it happen to me? i don't know Harry for as long as i know Christian and i never felt like this with Christian.

i haven't talk to Christian in so long. i feel like he is hurt that i left him so he tries not think about it. yeah right. my mind makes me frown even if he isn't real, well he is but it really is me thinking it. that makes me even more upset about him.

"normal." i complete his sentence.

"yeah normal" he rolls his eyes. 

harry's car parks in front of us, i can feel Ron smirks and look at me before changing his mind and take a sit in the back of the car. i know what he is doing, i glare at him and he looks at me with a smug look.

i can't just go all the way to the other side just to avoid sitting next to harry, especially after what happened in the park two days ago...

-Harry's pov-

i smile at her a stupid ear to ear smile, i can't help it. she looks amazing.

"hi" she has a nervous smile.

"hi, you look nice" i complement her and force myself to turn my head when i remembered we're not alone.

"thank you, you like nice too" i turn my face to look at her again. after what seems like minutes of us staring at each other, Ron speaks up.

"you mind?" he points at the road in front of us, i forgot we need to go bowling. 

"ohh sorry" i blush at the weird moment and we both look away, clearly embarrassed.

i'm looking for to go bowling with Katy, she will look adorable in bowling shoes. stop it. i know she has a boyfriend but.. i want to break a wall with my fists just thinking about him ignoring her, he doesn't deserve her. and you do? my mind asks. if he was real he'd be dead by now.

i park the car near the door to 'All Star lanes holborn' and get out quickly so i can open Katy's door. she looks so good in those jeans, she smiles at me as she climbs out of the car.

"oh and you'r not opening my door?" Ron playfully complains and Katy and i laugh.

"Niall and Zayn will meet us inside." i inform them as we walk to the door. i want to open this door for her, no it will look weird. i don't want to freak her out with my affection.

we walk inside the buliding, as we reach to the front desk to get our shoes, Katy looks at us with a confused look.

"what?" i ask.

"what are you doing?" she clearly doesn't know anything about bowling, i find it adorable.

"we need to get special bowling shoes if we want to play" i chuckle at her lack of knowledge.

"used shoes?" she says with a disgust look. it is used shoes but not used used, i mean i think they wash them.

"ohh Stop being so hygienically annoying." Ron teases her with a smile and i look at the floor, trying to hide my smile.

she comes toward us and we order her shoes.

when we spot Niall and Zayn, i can tell they brought Louis, i'm glad he has Eleanor so i won't have to worry about him flirting with Katy.

they also brought... Nikol?!  why on earth would they bring Nikol?? i look at Katy than back at her, i just hope she asks some stupid questions about Katy in front of her. she will be so embarrassed, i don't like the idea that every time we hang out together, she's embarrassed.

it's going to be a long night.