part 27

-Harry's pov-

After a few minutes, i started to feel bored. mostly because Katy wasn't there... i looked behind me to see if she's there, she wasn't. she told me that she is going to find a quiet place to sit.

i got up from my seat and started looking for her. i was at the end of the park and still didn't find her, i hope she didn't got lost. i asked a few people if they had seen her, i described her look to many people but i came back empty handed. where is she? 

i turned to go back to my spot next to Niall and Zayn when i finally find her, she was under one of the trees i go to when i need my peace. she couldn't see me so i wanted to surprise her. i walked around the tree, careful not to be seen by her, but she couldn't see me anyway, she looked into her phone, reading texts i think.

after i was behind her, i walked slowly so she won't hear me and i bent my head to her ear.

"why being alone?" i asked. and by her jumping from her seat, i scared her.

-Katy's pov-

"what are you doing!?" i asked him. he scared the crap out of me, i tried to hide my smile but with no luck. 

"giving you company." he laughed. i don't mind him sitting with me, i want him to sit with me. i was a little bored to tell you the truth.

"may i?" he smiles and points at the seat next to me.

"sure." i smiled.

he set down and rest his hands on his knees. he is a good view.

"so.. you don't like this types of music?" he looks at the people in front of us. they were far away from us but we could still hear the music, not as loud as before, but still.

"no, i don't." i shake my head.

"well this is not my favorite one, but if it would be around me i wouldn't mind."

"i would ask you to bite my head off." i joke and he laughs. "i'm not kidding." i laughed.

i looked up at the sky, the kites just won't come.. after a few minutes of silence and glances at each other, i spoke.

"remember when you told me you write songs?" 

"yeah." he turned to look at me.

"well, i was wondering if you could show me one of them." 

"i'd love to show you." he smiled a dimple smile.

"yes." i cheered with my hands and he chuckled.

"you'r a very... colorful girl." he looked at his hands with a grin.

i am a colorful person, most of the time..

"thank you... i think." i laughed.

"can i ask you something?" he looked at me with a serious expression.

"of course."

"i know this is kind of personal but..." i can see he's a little embraced to form the question.

i don't mind to talk about personal things if i know the person, i know Harry but not so much to talk about things like my family and the troubles that i had... not yet.

"you can ask anything." i assure him.

he took a deep breath before he spoke.

"are you in love?"

what?

my eyes widened at his question but his face stays still. i'm sure as hell that this wasn't his question, he gave me something to cover his real question but with the answer he needs.

i don't know where he is going with this but i don't want to ask him if he knows about Christian and i... well what we have. ever since i came here i think about Christian in a negative way, i don't know why, maybe it's because you know Harry is better?  my mind cuts in. i don't love Harry, of course not but he gets my mind off of Christian, i still can't decide if it's good or bad.

"what kind of question is that?" i ask trying to light up the mood.

"sorry i... i don't know why i asked that.." he stuttered.

-Harry's pov-

"i don't know." she says after a few minutes of silence. my gaze goes straight to her.

"you don't know what?" i ask.

"i don't know if.. i am in love." she looks away. 

i hate myself for upsetting her, if i knew that would happen by my question i would never have asked that. i can see confusing and sadness in her eyes and i just want to grab her face with my hands and look in her eyes to assure her it's OK...