part 31

Christian and i head upstairs, his hands and face were still covered in blood, i led him to the bathroom and helped him wash it. we entered my room and his bags were on the floor so i decided to help him unpack. after that was done i was ready to talk to him about him ignoring me, but decide against it cause it was a long day for both of us.

"are you sleeping on the mattress?" Christian asks while sliding the empty suitcase under my bed.

"umm.. sure."i say. i really don't want to sleep on the mattress but i'm too nice and polite to say differently, besides he had a long day and the bad is too small for both of us.

he nods and pulls his shirt off and pulls a pair of green trousers from the closet, he unbutton his jeans and slowly slide them down his legs.his back facing me as he step out of his pants and put the  trousers on. he turn to me while tying his pants, his body always amazed me especially when the dim light hits it, but it's also gives the feeling that i'm supposed to be a bombshell if i'm with him and he looks like that...

"i know i'm a goddess." Christian teases when he catches me stare.

"ugh." i roll my eyes and he laughs.

"goodnight." i say when he covers his body with the blanket.

"goodnight." he yawns.

i stared at the ceiling until my eyes felt heavy and i drifted of to sleep.

............

When i open my eyes, Christian's snores fills the room. i groan and try to wake him up but he just rolls to the other side and continue his heavy snoring symphony. walking to the bathroom i heard my phone ringing from my room, i run to it hoping that it didn't wake Christian up, luckily it didn't.

"hello?" i whisper into the machine.

"hello, it's Tom, from Real Estate we talked a few days ago." i hear Tom from the other end.

"yes, how are you?" i ask politely.

"i'm great, how are you?"

"i'm OK."

"i'm calling to let you know the date for you'r house hunting." he informs me.

"oh, that's lovely thank you."

"so Tuesday, two thirty pm the location is Hunter street." he says.

"can you fax me the details?" i ask with a hint of humor.

"sure, have a good day Mrs. Morgan." he chuckles.

"thank you i will." i say and with that he hangs up.

i sigh and toss the phone to the hard and thin mattress i slept in yesterday, my Christian sure is a gentleman... i close the door to the bathroom after i took a shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair, i enter the room and Christian isn't in it, so i take the chance to get dressed in my room instead of the small bathroom. opening the closet, i pull out a pair of yellow tights and a white tank top, i put on my bra and undies and slide the tights up my legs. after putting my shirt on i walk out of the room and head downstairs. when i enter the kitchen Christian is leaning against the island with Ron and Dani.

"good morning." i smile at them.

"good morning." they all say in unison.

i look at all of them in once, waiting for another familiar sentence they always saying.

"that's it? no lazy Katy? no sarcastic remarks?" i wave my hands in a playful way.

"no." Ron shrugs.

"o...k." i say and walk towards the fridge.

"grandma made anything?" i ask.

"make something on you'r own, gosh you'r so lazy, Katy." Ron laughs and they all join him.

i roll my eyes and step out of the kitchen, i entered the living room and my dad held a newspaper in his hands, he looked up from his paper to look at me.

"morning pumpkin." he smiles and plants a kiss to the top of my head when i sit next to him.

"morning." i grin.

i turn the TV on. flicking threw the channels, i hear my stomach growls, apperantly it was loud enough for my father to hear.

"are you hungry? we can go grab breakfast if you want." he offers. i can go for breakfast right now, i know my dad had missed me and i missed him too, a little. just a week had passed.

"sure." i jump and he chuckles.

we head to the door and i putt my boots that were next to the exit. we reach to my grandmother's car and my dad open it for me, i climb in and he does the same. we made a few small talks about the weather here in London and the people here. we arrive to a small cafe and sit in the closest booth to the window, my dad signals for me to wait as he takes our order.

 after a few minutes our plates and drinks were laid on our table.

"so, about you'r house." my dad goes straight to the point a few moments later.

"what about it?"

"you got one yet?" he asks as he put a piece of waffle in his mouth.

"no, but this morning i got a call from my Real Estate Agent, he gave me the details for my house hunting." i say.

"that's wonderful, you sound so.. mature, handling things on you'r own." he gives me a worming smile.

"dad, don't be all soft please." i tell him and he laughs slightly.

He is soft, all the time, i never seen him angry. even when he told Christian to step out of the house yesterday when he and  Harry fought, he wasn't angry, he was stern. i think it's because he had to raise a girl for 19 years so he couldn't be tough with me, he needed to be understanding all the time, to listen, to give advise, and it had to be uncomfortable for him to talk to me about boys and period since i never had a mother to do it for me.  i don't think he could be any tougher than what he is now, he became a mom.

I smile at me own thoughts and he pays for our meal, we step out of the cafe and into the car, my dad drives away back to my grandmother's house. when we step in the house i enter the living room and my eyes widening at the sight.

Christian, and a girl i never met before sitting very close to each other with Christian's hand rests on her leg. 

"what are you doing?" i ask in shock and walk closer to them.

they are in my grandmother's house, he brings a girl over when he didn't get any premission and he doesn't know anyone in London, does he?

he looks at me like i fell out of space and the girl looks shocked as well.

"hey babe." he says with his hand still on her leg.

"who is she?"i wave my hand at her, i don't care about being polite right now.

"this is Michel." he removes his hand from her skin and she smiles, she is very beautiful.

"nice to meet you." she says.

"Michel is..." i ignore her.

he looks confused for a second then speaks up.

"my sister."