Setting The Scene

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you the setting at the beginning of this story so you can understand the story better. They are in Pheonix Drop. But more in the setting of Aphmau's High School series. Garroth and Laurance are 15 years old in the beginning of the story and on until I tell you it changes. Aphmau is 14 and in her freshman year, and the other characters most likely won't be involved as much, but they will be involved. The setting won't be just high school though, if you follow that series, they have their houses and the park that they went to in the most recent episode. This story will build too as Aphmau uploads more episodes of that series so I can give good setting placement and some accurate facts about events and stuff, but this is a fanfiction so it will be written in a way to make it a Garroth X Laurance story. Also this starts after they have already met Aphmau and became interested in her, not at the beginning of the year when they first meet her because you've already seen that in her series. Also trigger warning!!!!! I will put trigger warnings at the beginnings of certain chapters due to their content. Please be careful. You'll know when it comes up. Anyway, enjoy!