Babysitting

*Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates. Just been down lately.. Oh well. I hope you all are doing well. But I need help, I'm running out of ideas for this story. Help please? ;-;*
(Laurance's POV)
So, this is new. Its been a bit since me and Garroth got back together and it's great. Its getting close to Christmas too... The school is off on Christmas break currently for two weeks. And I plan on enjoying it.

I woke up this morning to my dad calling me downstairs. I got dressed quickly and walked downstairs sleepily.
"Huh?"
"Laurance, this is my friend, Emily, and her daughter, Amy."
I looked at the woman, a meif'wa with blonde hair with matching ears and tail. I shook her hand.
"It's nice to meet you miss. And you too, Amy."
I smiled down at the little girl holding her hand. An adorable child with large eyes, brown, almost wolf-like ears and a fluffy tail.
"Laurance, we are sorry to ask on such short notice, but Emily here is going somewhere for a couple days on business, Cadenza won't be here until later tonight, and I have to work today. We need someone to watch Amy and we were wondering if you could. Please?"
"Sure Hayden. I'd be happy to."
The little girl seemed so shy. I had little to no experience with babysitting, but she was able to talk and tell me if she needed anything and she seemed very nice, so it shouldn't be hard.
"May I ask how old she is?"
The little girl looked at me and held up six fingers.
"Six? Okay. Just curious."
"Uh, one more thing Laurance."
"What's that?"
A small brown dog ran through the door and up to Amy, who happily greeted the playful pup.
Awe!
"They have a dog."
"That's right, his name is Loki. I would give him to a dog kennel to watch him while I'm gone but Amy and Loki just can't be separated. However if my daughter and her dog are too much I understand."
"Don't worry, I can handle it."
"Oh no I'm late! Thank you so much Laurance, bye Amy! I love you!" she frantically made her way out the door.
"I should get going too. Call if you need anything. Bye, good luck!"
And I was left to take care of the kid. I looked at Amy. She had a big smile on her face and was giggling while her dog bounced around her. This was adorable to me. I figured I should try talking to her. I took note of the dog food and bowls, leash, and bag of clothes and everything Amy and Loki needed for the next couple days. I kneeled down to match Amy's height. She looked at me nervously.
"Hi there, I'm Laurance. Are you hungry or thirsty? Do you need anything?"
She gave a small smile.
"C-can I take my shoes and coat off?"
It was cold outside and it was supposed to start snowing for the first time this year tomorrow.
"Of course. Just set your shoes by the door and I'll take your coat okay?"
After that I got her settled in. I brought her stuff to a guest room since she would be with us for at least three or four days.
Cadenza loves kids. Poor Amy is probably going to be smothered when she gets home.
The thought made me laugh. My phone gave a small sound indicating I got a text. It was Garroth.
I had turned on the TV and put it on the cartoon channel. Amy was very intently watching an episode of "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" while Loki laid next to her. I checked to make sure she was okay then looked at my phone.
"Hey, I was wondering if I could come over. I'm bored lol."
"Sure, just let me ask. By the way I'm babysitting a kid so if you do come over we both have to watch her."
"I'm okay with that."
I texted my dad. He said it was fine as long as we both took care of the kid.
"He said it was fine."
"Okay. See you soon. ❤"
I told Amy what was going on. She seemed a little more comfortable now that she was settled in. She smiled and cheerily said okay.

A little while later and he was at the door. I opened it and introduced Garroth to Amy and the dog.
"So Amy, what do you wanna do today?"
Garroth and I had sat in front of her to talk when her show ended.
"Uh... I like to color. Or take Loki outside. Or watch YouTube videos." She said innocently.
"Okay, cool! What would you like to do. If you want we can go to the park?"
"Oh really? Yay! Let's go!"
She jumped up and went to go grab Loki's leash.

We got to the park and watched as Amy played fetch with her puppy. We all played Hide and Seek with her, which she said was one of her favorite games to play, and Garroth helped her climb a tree.
As Garroth and I sat on the bench together, our hands locked together. We didn't even think about the fact that Amy probably wouldn't understand our relationship at such a young age.
She walked up to us tired from all the running around. Looking at our locked hands and loving glances towards eachother, she seemed confused.
"I'm sowwy if this is mean but isn't that what couples do?"
She pointed at our hands.
"Yes, we are a couple." I calmly
Explained.
"But you're both boys. I thought it was only a boyfwiend and girlfwiend or a mommy and daddy. I'm confused..."
"Well...." I proceeded to explain how gay relationships worked and how they were just as normal and loving as opposite gender couples. I did my best to explain it so she would understand while leaving out some details. Garroth tried his best to help. We explained how some people don't like them and make fun of people like us and how she should always stand up for someone if they were being bullied for it. Basically we tried to find the simplest ways to explain all the complicated details.
"Ohhhh okay. I think I get it? Well either way, thanks for telling me. I think it's cute hehe."
Then she yawned.
"Tired?"
"Mhm."
"Okay, lets go home then."
We our way home and Amy went to the guest room she was staying in for a nap. Garroth and I cuddled. He got up one point to go use the bathroom. But he seemed panicked about something. I was about to ask him if everything was alright when I saw it, the blood leaking into his sleeve.