Heartbreak and Strength (continued)

(Garroth's POV)
I woke up to a rainy Saturday morning. I sat up and instantly put my head in my hands. Checked the time, 5am, way too early. But I wasn't tired. Nobody was awake yet. I put on some headphones and some music, hoping it would help. I never expected something like this to hurt so much. I never thought someone would be able to make my heart feel broken. But it was. I listened to music and didn't do anything for a good part of the day. My family was broken because of my dad, my heart was broken, and with it my motivation to do anything. But I knew I had to do something. Just then my phone went off. It was Dante? Hm, wonder what he wants.
"Hey Garroth, Vylad texted me and told me you haven't left your room all day, something wrong buddy?" I had to respond... Maybe I should just tell him?  At least about Laurance and I? I normally don't tell people my problems but for once I wanted to talk to someone. I replied with
"Kinda wanna talk tbh.... Wanna hang out?" He said yes and about 30 minutes later he arrived. We went for a walk outside.
"So what did you wanna talk about Garroth?"
"Um...I... I just....uh..."
"Spit it out" I decided to just say it. But I said it really fast.
"I-....I'mgayandihaveacrushonlaurance..."
"Uh....what? I didn't hear a word you just said."
"Dante....I'm.....gay. And I have a fucking crush on Laurance." I put my face in my hands. I refused to look at him after telling him that.
"Wait....you do?! Um, well this is new. Uh, I don't really know what to say.. I mean, I support you if that helps?"
"R-really?"
"Yeah, it doesn't bother me. I was just surprised. But isn't Laurance dating Aphmau? Does he know about this?"
"That's the thing. We both told eachother at the same time that I liked him and he was with Aphmau and everything just got really awkward."
"Wow.... I'm really sorry dude. That sucks. I don't really know how to help."
"It's...fine. I just-"
"What was that? Did I just hear that Garroth Ro'Meave, the guy all the girls are dreaming about, was gay?!?!"
It was Gene. And his friends. Oh no. Irene please help me. I'm screwed. They were laughing so hard. Then his little friend Sasha piped in
"What a shame it would be for the whole school to find out."
"Wh-wh---what?! Please don't tell anyone!" I begged. Then Dante said something.
"Gene shut up! Why would you do that anyway? You and your friends leave him alone and go get a life!"
"Haha, if you say so." They left. I started shaking.
"Garroth? Are you okay?" No I wasn't. I felt sick with anxiety and I wanted to disappear. Nobody else was supposed to know and not only that, but they most likely are gonna say something. And that will probably end me. We walked back to my house but just as we were going inside, Dante's mom called and told him to come home. He left and I was back with my thoughts. I went in my room and locked the door. I didn't come out for dinner or anything. Despite my mom trying her best to take care of me. I didn't want to do anything. But I needed to be strong even though my strength was drained. I hate the way I feel, I need to pull myself out of it and convince myself I'm okay even if I'm not.