A Week With Him (continued)

(Garroth's POV)
Laurance is so unbelievably kind... I owe him big time. But right now, he seems determined to get me distracted and relaxing. We ate breakfast, then went to his basement to play some games. We played some shooter game, and I beat Laurance. He got frustrated and decided to joke around.
"I call hax!"
"Haha, you spend too much time on the Internet, Laurance."
"I'll beat you next round."
"Bring it!"
We played a few more rounds, then got bored. We decided to just sit and chill for a bit. We started talking about random stuff, showed eachother our favorite YouTube videos, then went outside and climbed this oak tree in his back yard which was perfect for climbing into. We sat up there for Irene knows how long. It was fun. And I really enjoyed being around him, and sitting up there with him, it really made me happy. I think....I might.....l....like....him.....I understand that now, but I'm not sure if I accept it.
"You know he probably doesn't feel the same. I can't tell him how I feel either, I'll push him away.."
(Laurance's POV)
This week has just begun and I'm really enjoying it.
"I hope he stays for a while." He's awesome! And it's nice to see him happy...
I blushed as I was thinking about this. He noticed.
"Whatcha thinking about Laurance?"
"Oh nothing."
Why did I blush exactly? Garroth's phone rang. He put it on speaker phone. It was Vylad who also had it on speaker so Zane and Zianna could talk at the same time.
"Hey brother...mom told us what happened....are you okay?"
"Don't worry baby brother, I'm alright, Laurance has been great to be around. How are you, Zane, and mom holding up?"
"I'm okay, Zane?"
"I'm alright too."
"And mom?"
"I'm okay too sweetheart. You should come see us today though so we can talk more, we wanna see you but we know you like staying with Laurance so please come visit for a bit?"
I was fine with it, Hayden let us go too. He drove us to the house, and dropped us off. We walked up to the door. The friend they were staying with answered the door.
"Hello Garroth, Laurance. Come on in"
Zianna ran up to us and almost squeezed us to death.
Vylad and Zane walked up too. Garroth hugged Vylad, but Zane wasn't one for hugs. Zianna didn't care though.
"Zane, give Garroth a hug!"
"But you know I'm not a...cuddly huggy person."
"Zane....please?" She asked. She's so nice. Then Garroth began to mess with him.
"Come here baby brother, hug me!"
"No. You can have a friendly high five or something. I don't do hugs."
Zane looked away for a couple seconds and Garroth used that to grab him up into a big hug.
"Gah! Away! Get off!"
"Love me brother!"
He struggled away and hid behind Zianna. Everyone laughed, except him of course.
"Let's just enjoy the day!" Zianna said.
Nobody mentioned what happened the night before. We were all determined to avoid being upset. Mainly for Garroth's sake.