Untitled <ch>

hennessymichael.tumblr.com

'There's a surprise for you in the bathroom, see me upstairs after.' Even in a text Calum was demanding. Rolling your eyes, you made your way to the bathroom, honestly a little bit excited. The surprises Calum got for you always ended up with you getting fucked 9 ways to Sunday, and you really needed that right now. Your week had been stressful as hell with your boss badgering you nonstop, and fights with your family were often. You'd take any relaxtion you could get.

There was a white box sitting on the sink. You lifted the lid gingerly, setting it aside on the floor. In the package was a set of pale pink lingerie.
You quickly stripped out of your stuffy work clothes and slid on the bra. It was the push up type with glittery, white lace lining the top of the cups. The underwear was a pair of boyshorts with Daddy's Princess scrawled across the ass in elegant cursive.

Examining yourself in the mirror, you couldn't help but note that Calum had great taste. Every set he had ever gotten you was incredibly sexy, but not to the point where you looked like a whore. He kept the class within each one, and you loved him for it.

"Hi, Daddy," you said quietly from the bedroom doorway, gaining Calum's attention from his spot on the bed. Dark eyes took in your appearance, and Calum had to bite his lip to keep from groaning out loud. You looked so damn adorable in your outfit, he couldn't help it.

"C'mere, Princess." Calum instructed, holding a hand out for you to take. He pulled you into his lap, your knees on either side of his thighs.  Kissing down your neck, Calum fiddled with the lacey frills of your stockings. "Do you like Daddy's gift he gave you?"

"Yes, Daddy," you nodded, leaning into his touch. "It makes- it makes me feel pretty."

His hands rubbed down your thighs as he continued his gentle assalt on your skin. "Well, you are Daddy's pretty little Princess." Calum murmured into your skin, making you blush.

"That's not the only gift I've got for you," he continued, voice low. You stared down at him, curious. He moved so your back was against the mattress, legs wrapped around his waist. He sucked on your collar bone, nipping his teeth softly against the skin.

"I know Daddy's sweet Princess hasn't had the best week," Calum told you "so, I'm gonna relax you for a little while before I fuck you. How's that sound?"

"That sounds good, Daddy. Thank you,"

Calum turned you over so your back was facing him, unhooking the straps of your bra, but not sliding it off you. Sitting on your bum, Calum rubbed his large hands into your shoulders to diffuse the tight muscles there. The amount of pressure he was putting on you was heavenly, making you melt into the sheets.

His hands moved to a particularly tense place between your shoulder blades, and you moaned as he pressed down on it. "There, Princess?" Calum asked, kneading the skin with the heels of his palms. You nodded into the sheets, arching up into his touch. "That feels so good, Daddy."

Calum continued to massage your body until you were a boneless mess on the bed. When Calum turned you over, you were almost half-asleep, blinking up at him drowsily. He chuckled at you, finally sliding your bra off, along with your panties.

His lips touched yours for a passionate kiss as his hand snaked down inbetween your legs. At the first flick of your clit, you cried out into Calum's mouth, your hips grinding into his hand. He slipped a finger into you, pumping slowly. The pace of his finger was driving you mad, making you squirm underneath him.

"Stay still, Princess." Calum ordered. It was one of Calum's rules; you couldn't move or he'd stop touching you, even if it was during one of your treats. You tried your hardest not to move, but you accidentally bucked into his hand when he pressed against your g-spot. He immediately took his hand away from you, sucking  his finger between his lips.

"B-but Daddy!" you started to protest, but the look Calum shot you immediately silenced you. He hopped off the bed, rummaging through the top drawer of his dresser for a condom. While he wasn't looking, you ran a hand between your thighs, touching yourself gently. You moaned quietly, praying he didn't hear it.

He turned quickly, ripping your hand away from you and pulling it above your head. "Did Daddy say you could touch yourself, Princess?"  he questioned you, eyes narrowed. You stayed quiet, lips trembling slightly. "Answer me."

"N-no, D-daddy." you stuttered, not making eye contact with him. "You didn't say I could touch myself."
"And, what happens to my Princess when she does something Daddy didn't tell her to do?" Calum raised an eyebrow.

"I get spanked." you answered. Calum pulled you over his lap, rubbing his hand over your ass, squeezing harshly. You gasped, biting into your lip.

"You know I don't like punishing you," Calum said, sighing slightly.  "but, it has to be done since you don't know how to listen."

He smacked his hand down roughly against you, causing you to flinch. The spanks came down in quick succession, giving you no time to recover between each one. By the time he stopped, your ass was a dark shade of pink and you were hiding your face in Calum's thigh to cover the tears on your face, and the noises you were making. Calum gently brushed his lips against the raw skin of your ass, soothing it.

"Are you alright Princess?" Calum asked, a worried tone seeping into his voice. That was the roughest he been with a punishment, and he was afraid he went too far. You looked up at him with watery eyes, nodding a bit.

"I'm fine, Daddy." you sniffled. At Calum's unconvinced look you added a quick,
"I promise. I would've safeworded if I wasn't, Daddy."

With a slow nod, Calum laid you down on the bed, stripping out his pants and boxers. He rolled a condom down his rock-hard cock, sliding his hand up and down his length a few times. "Spread your legs for me, Princess."
He thrusted harshly inside you with a groan as you moaned out loud. After giving you a moment to adjust, he set a fast pace, fucking into you as hard as he could. Little noises slipped from your lips, gradually growing louder as you neared closer to your release. "Daddy!" you yelled out "I-I need to come!"
His thumb came down to circle your clit, his thrusts loosing their smooth finese as pleasure consumed him. "Go ahead, Princess. Come for Daddy."
You detonated around him with a scream, milking Calum for all that he was worth. Calum covered your lips with his as he came hard inside you with a raspy, "Fuck, Princess!" 

He collasped against your chest, panting  as you ran your hand through his sweaty hair. "Thank you, baby." you whispered to him, smoothing a hand down his back. "I needed that."

"You know I'll always take care of you," he said, grabbing your fingers to lace them inside his, kissing over your knuckles.

--------

Hey everybody!! I was bored and I thought hey I should update bc I'm bored so here I am

I think I made my bff angry today bc I pinched him:( wtf he gets pissed off really easy and it sometimes annoys me but I love him anyways