Do It Harder <ch>

Do It Harder - Calum Hood

fivesossmut.tumblr.com

"Yeah, okay babe, bye," I said, and hung up.

"Who was that?" my best friend Jo asked.

"It was just Calum. He'll be here pretty soon." I sighed and put my feet up on the couch.

"By the way," she said. "How's it in bed?"

I laughed. "What? Like, sex-wise?"

"Well, yeah!"

I hesitated. "It's okay."

"Only okay? Why is he not good?"

"No, no he is, it's just...a little too...nice. He's not very kinky. It was pretty cute and sweet in the beginning, but he isn't, you know, rough or anything. I just wish it would be."

"Why don't you tell him?"

"How do you tell someone they aren't rough enough in bed?!" I asked, laughing. She just shrugged. At that moment, Calum walked in.

"Hey, babe!" he said, heading over to me, placing a kiss on my mouth. "Hey Jo."

"Hey Cal, I'm headed off guys, bye!" she smiled at Calum and left.

"Shit, I forgot something," he said, and rushed to the door. I got up and went to the kitchen to start making dinner. About a minutes later, I was suddenly harshly pushed against the wall. Calum's face was inches from mine.

"I'm too nice in bed?" he asked.

"Um," I stammered.

"Why didn't you just say so? I thought you liked it sweet but trust me, I can be way rougher. You want me to show you, baby girl?" he asked me, tracing his hands all the way down my back and squeezing my ass, making me jump.

"Yes,"

"Yes who?"

I stared at him blankly.

"Daddy." he said. "Say it, baby."

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl. Now I don't want you to do anything. Let me do everything. Got it."

I nodded, and he raised demanding eyebrows.

"Yes daddy."

He nodded, satisfied, then crashed his lips on mine, entering his tongue, his hands fumbling with my jean's zipper. He pulled them down and I stepped out of them. In ten seconds, we were both naked except our underwears.

Calum placed his soft lips just above my clavicle and sucked at the skin; my sweet spot. I let out a moan. He then knelt down and slid down my panties, throwing them somewhere in the room. He spread open my legs.

"You're so ready for me, baby girl. Tell me, who made you this wet?"

"You did, daddy," I said. He placed a kiss on my breath and I inhaled quickly. He wrapped his plump lips around my clit and sucked harshly.

"Oh, Calum," I moaned. "Fuck."

"You like that, baby girl? Huh? And how do you like this?" he asked, slipping a digit inside my wet core.