Kiss Me To Death <mc>

Kiss Me To Death - Michael Clifford

fifi-writes.tumblr.com

   I had prepared myself in the hottest way I could—doing my hair, putting on my makeup and wearing the black dress that I knew drove a certain celebrity with skunk hair crazy. That celebrity also happened to be my boyfriend, Michael Clifford of 5 Seconds of Summer. The boys were finally back in my town, and I was desperate to jump in Mikey's arms again, smell him and feel him. And, perhaps, fuck him like there's no tomorrow.

The fancy limo had swept me away to be with the band for the few days off they had. They were staying in a hotel, renting out rooms. Michael requested his own, for me and him. That was a good feeling. Now we are side by side in a stupidly fancy restaurant.

As we talked aimlessly, catching up with everybody, I rested my hand on his thigh, as he did to my bare skin, pushing up the dress which I kept readjusting, shooting him a glare. But I noticed a problem he had going on inside his dark slacks. His already large bulge was showing ever so slightly. "Gotta little problem, love?" I whispered in his ears, giving him a wink.

"If it weren't for you here and touching me, I wouldn't have a problem at all," he growled lowly kissing my ear and tugging on the lobe, careful so his bandmates wouldn't see. "I hope you have was I requested?"

I knew what he was talking about. He texted me saying not to wear underwear or a bra today. Mikey had his kinks, and being on the road without me will get him riled up. Tonight, I knew some pain would ensue. Just thinking about him owning my body in the room made me bite into my lower lip. We have done only fluffy sex, and some times I would make fun of him for always checking up on me. I knew though I could set off something to make him unleash his dominate side.

"Of course, Mikey."

"Don't expect to be calling me that in our hotel room," he snickered as I walked my fingers up his thighs, teasing him as he threw me a dark look.

All the boys were laughing and relaxing, Ash causing trouble to the waiter. Mikey, however, was strangely quiet throughout the process, his little problem turning into a big one. "You are so getting punished tonight for this," the waiter with a scowl and a pencil mustache placed milkshakes in front of each of us. I smiled to myself silently.

I snorted. "What are you going to do, kiss me to death?" He did respond for a while. I picked the cherry from the milkshake, tilting my head and licking the whipped cream off before biting into the fruit. Then I swirled a finger in the cream, getting some on before I put it in my mouth, wrapping my lips and hallowing my cheeks like I was sucking off Mikey.

"Just wait and see babe." He hummed, licking over his lip and placing the thin napkin over, trying to hide his boner. It was about an hour later before Calum slapped Luke, telling him he was tired and wanted to go back to the hotel to watch Family Guy and go to bed.

I bounced my leg, anticipating. The car ride seemed like ages, the other three boys exhausted from traveling. Though Mikey was silent, he was clearly not tired yet by the way I would catch him scanning my body, looking down the top of my dress and attempting to look up the bottom. The dark outside let only the small lights illuminate the large limo.