Get Home Safe <ai>

Get Home Safe - Ashton Irwin

ketchupfromyoutube.tumblr.com

You just shut the dresser drawer. The cloud-like silk of your new panties pressed tight against your shower fresh skin. You were still a bit red from the hot water and the lotion buzzed the scent of vanilla. Ashton really didn't have to buy you all this the other day but-
"I need to treat my baby girl like the princess she is." Ashton had told you after the pink tissue paper hit the duvet and you tried to protest. His palms found your jawline, fingers keeping your lips from saying more. "My lips", as Ashton referred to them.
The high rise penthouse was quiet, as you were the only one home. It was Sunday night, close to 7:00, and pouring rain. Ashton was going to be home soon, driving back from the airport, a 2 week long business trip in Singapore.
And you hated that because those people in suits took your boyfriend's time. Took him away from you. They took his dirty blonde curls and saw them combed back and tamed. His body covered and wearing the Armani suit like it was made with his broad shoulders in mind. His strong hands that gave controlled and planned gestures to skillfully explain just how to get the deal done. Done perfectly, and in his way. And oh, his eyes, his burning hazel eyes that pierced them with the promise that they needed him. Said, straightforward and with no possible pretense: Success.
You missed him, so much it made your skin feel tight and itch with the necessity to be grabbed. Clutched and pulled. Those hands pinning those Saint Laurent cuff links that should be gripping your waist. Fitting like the pinks curved into sticky orange of the sunset hanging over Manhattan. The cold buckle of his belt that had to be rubbing into your spine as you bent over. Needed it. All of it. All of him.
It was torrential rain and....and Ashton was driving. You needed him home and safe and you hated this worry. He was gone for 2 weeks and he was their's but he is yours. You picked up your phone and dialed before falling onto the sheets. Sheets that smelled like Tom Ford and Dior, like his skin and that meant home. If you could crawl into his chest and never leave that could work.
It barely rang twice before he answered.
"Love," was his simple answer. His deep, calm voice sparked at the source to light up and travel across the cities as live wire, electrifying every nerve you had. And you felt him everywhere, toes and fingertips and chest and eyes, knees and hips and fuck, underneath the silk.
"Ash," you breathed into the phone, mouth wide open. No shame.
"My love," Ashton sighed. And you knew his knuckles were under his chin, driving one handed as he listened to your voice through the speakers of his Bentley. The charcoal one. The same one he fucked you with his fingers in on the night he told you he loved you. Just this phone call was getting you winded, thinking, thinking, thinking.
"I miss you." You don't care that you sound lost and needy. You are.
"And I you," he said. Controlled. Always controlled, except around you.
His words ended there, so you fill the silence.
"I wanted to know if you were close. It's, baby it's raining so hard and I need you home. Safe."
Again, it's quiet. You can hear the rain hitting his car through the phone and the panicked drops of water are in time with your own anxiety.
"Baby-" You start to say, to make sure he's still there. Maybe his reception was cutting out or something-
"I'm still here," Ashton sounded, cutting you off gently. You blink up at the ceiling and rest your hand on your bare stomach. "Okay," You say weakly, nodding fervently. Just need you baby. Need you....
"Princess," Ashton begins, and you absolutely light up at that, wiggling into sitting position and gasping almost inaudibly. Almost.
"Now princess, calm. Be calm..." He replied in a soothing voice, sensing the rabbiting of your heart miles and miles away. "Breathe, baby girl."
So you did, breathed. Casting a look towards the hallway of your bedroom and at his side of the closet. A hot lick of bravery shot up your legs, mixing into your thighs. "Daddy...." You breathed.
There was a sharp intake of breath on the other line, then silence. Then the clearing of his throat. "Princess," Ashton muttered admonishingly. In that tone. The one that meant everything was perfect as long as you had each other. Each requiring the other to be driven insane. Getting off on it.
"But Daddy, I miss you so much it's been so long and, and I haven't..."
"Haven't what, darling?" Ashton encourages softly, seeping into your stomach and twisting the want, cranking the dial to "desperation." He knows. Always knows you.
"Haven't touched..." You answered reluctantly, allowing your voice to drop off before fully finishing your sentence.
"Yourself, my girl? Haven't touched yourself?" Ash supplies politely.
You nod, forgetting that he cannot in fact see you, before realizing and mumbling a noise that can be taken as a "yes."
"Oh, my gorgeous girl," Ashton sighed and chuckled faintly. You let out a whine just after, pulling a "tsk" from Ashton.
"Kitten, don't whine." Ashton instructed.
"Daddy, come home." You replied, getting up and padding over to his hanging shirts, fingers dragging across each one, savoring the feeling to your skin.
"I'll get there when I get there," he said as you opened his drawer and yanked out a forest green sleep t-shirt. Pressed to your nose, you drank the scent from his shirt: his cologne and aftershave. His hair and his skin.
"I can't wait much longer, Ash I-"
"What happened to Daddy, my love?" Ashton asked thoughtfully but with discipline. You stopped mid step, tripping a little.
"Daddy, I'm...I'm sorry." He was going to play this game all night. Both of you were.
"That's my girl. My good girl. So sweet. But so impatient, huh? Can't wait any more?"
"Mmm, no," You said, biting your lip hard. He can tell by the way you sound because he's now saying,