We Like It Loud <lh>

We Like It Loud - Luke Hemmings

autoash.tumblr.com

"Does Daddy make you feel good?"

"Does he make you beg  for more?"

"How good does it feel?" Luke whispered in your ear as he pumped three fingers in and out of you.

You were at a loss for words, your mind was swirling from the frenzy that you were getting from him.

You squeezed your eyes shut, arching your back in pleasure.

"More." You breathed.

"Say please, baby girl." He smirked, kissing your neck.

"P-please." You managed to get out. You tried to reach your clit to add some pressure, but your hands were tied to the headboard.

He added the fourth finger which made you moan out loud.

Luke kept pumping, curling his fingers inside of you. Your breathing was already ragged and your nipples were tight. Luke began to leave a trail of kisses all the way down to your stomach.

Luke loved the way your walls would clench around his fingers, he loved how he made you feel this way, he loved how you would enjoy every single moment, but most of all, he loved how he had the most beautiful girl with him.

"God, baby, you're so tight." He brought a free hand to your left breast and began massaging it. Squeezing and playing with your nipple. Beads of sweat began to form on your forehead. Luke, on the other hand, felt his boner through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Suddenly, a feeling that was all too familiar began to form in the pit of your stomach and you knew that you wouldn't last long.

"L-Luke," You moaned, struggling to open your eyes. "I'm-"

"Go, baby." Luke said and you did. Luke removed his fingers and brought them up to your lips.

"Taste yourself." He demanded. You began to suck on his fingers, eyeing him in the process. You felt his bulge on your thigh.

"Good girl." He smirked and kissed you deeply on the lips. "You taste sweet." He added, tugging on your lower lip.

You wanted to wrap your arms around his neck to bring him closer, but you couldn't. It still felt great, though. The kiss turned into a heated one for the nth time tonight, you even thrusted upwards a bit to let him know that you wanted more.

Because a little fingering just wasn't enough anymore. You needed him so bad.

The kiss got sloppier and sloppier until Luke brought his boxers down, his huge member slapping his lower abs.

"I need you." He said inbetween kisses.

"I need you too, daddy." You said, purposely calling him that because you knew how it turns him on. Luke moaned and pushed his tongue in your mouth.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled away and began kissing your neck, sucking on your skin. He moved down to your breasts, sucking and playing with them. You just loved how his tongue can do wonders to you.

"Daddy," You moaned, earning a small thrust from Luke. You could tell that he was already dying to get inside of you because he was already leaking.