Every Action Has A Reaction <ai&mc>

Every Action Has A Reaction - Ashton Irwin & Michael Clifford

masturbands.tumblr.com

"Michael what the fuck. I don't get this shit anymore." I said. I looked up from my physics book and throw my pencil onto the table.

Michael came over today to help me with my physics. He out of the blue offered to help me and it's really nice of him but it seems like he doesn't even get this. I mean, it seems like he does not know what he's talking about.

"Calm down y/n. It takes a lot of practice that's all." Michael says.

"Do you even get this?" I say, a bit too loud and I sigh.

"What do you mean?!" he snaps. Oh fuck.

"I mean this is so difficult, how do you even understand this? I'm gonna fail!"

"Calm down y/n." he then stands up and rubs my shoulders.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Ashton says as he walks into the room. He immediately looks at my shoulders, and then quickly looks away, to the tv.

Michael noticed it and awkwardly removed his hands.

"No I hate this shit." I say and I stand up.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you guys want anything?"

"No thanks" Michael says and he closes my book.

"I'm fine y/n." Ashton says and I couldn't help but think differently.

I walk into the kitchen and drink a glass of water. Jesus, I hate physics. I put my glass in the dishwasher and turn around to walk back.

"Hey y/n, I gotta leave. Let me know as soon as you have any questions okay?" Michael says.

"Don't you wanna stay over for diner?"

"Nah I really need to go, sorry." Michael says and he walks over to hug me.

"Okay, I can't thank you enough! Thank you for helping me and having to stand my bullshit." I say and I pull back.

"See you later. " Michael says, as he almost walked against the glass door. The blind lil fuck.

I walk back into the living room, just to find Ashton on the couch with my physics book in his (frickin huge) hands. The sight of it immediately makes me wonder what it would feel like to have those long, smooth and skilled fingers inside of me again.

"Just like you would ever understand that. " I say and I smile, walking towards him to grab my book. As soon as I tried to grab it, Ashton closed it, causing me to almost fall and break my frickin neck.

"You little dipshit." I say.

Ashton looks up from the book. He takes off his glasses and leans back. He looked so lazy and cute, I almost wanna jump on him and cuddle forever. But then I see his hands and my mood changes.

I sit down, my legs on his lap. He throws the book onto the table and sighs.

"I can help you with physics. " Ashton says and he stares into my eyes.

"Yeah right, like you are good at physics" I say and I swing my arms around his neck.

"At least Michael wouldn't have to do it then." He says coldly, looking down.