Sugar <ch>

ifyoudcntknow.tumblr.com

Sugar - Calum Hood

You and Calum both tend to be passive aggressive at times, which often ended up getting you both in trouble.
Tonight, for example, Calum didn't mean to be rude to you, but it still happened. You knew he didn't mean it, but of course at the time you didn't care and decided to do everything you could to get back at him. It wasn't exactly the wisest of your choices.
Calum obviously led a stressful life, often getting lots of attention and having to try to live up to high expectations. He would just about always be okay though, as long as he could come home to you and fuck all his anger away. It was very rare that he would come home and put on any of his anger onto you, but when he did you always got back at him, always.
You tended to be quite sensitive, so when he snapped at you, you took it pretty seriously.
You were simply sitting on the couch and watching tv when a loud slam made you jump and look up. There Calum stood, his jaw clenched and eyes dark. He dropped his back loudly on the floor, stomping straight to the kitchen without even saying hello.
"Calum?" You asked, frowning and lifting your body from the couch, going to greet Calum with a kiss and hug per usual.
He didn't reply, stomping around the kitchen and slamming cupboards in almost a childish manner. You raised an eyebrow, obviously sensing his frustration.
"Are you okay?" You looked at him.
"'M fine," he mumbled, opening the fridge and leaning down.
You sighed, pulling him back and pushing him to sit down at the table. Despite the fact that his body could resist the strength of you pushing him, he complied and sat down, letting your hands rest on his shoulders.
"What happened? Was it work?" You hummed, slowly rubbing his shoulders, leaning down a bit.
He sighed and opened his mouth, shaking his head and groaning before closing his mouth again. You nodded barely, "let me make you dinner."
"I don't want dinner," he said, shaking his head, "I want junk food."
You nodded again, "alright, well you go rent a movie and I'll go run and get you stuff."
"Jesus Christ, (Y/N)," he mumbled, "just leave me alone for a bit."
You backed up slowly, folding your hands together and nodded. You knew he didn't mean it, that he was just stressed and overwhelmed, but you also knew how you should be treated. So you obviously wouldn't just let him get away with it.
You backed away more and turned to walk upstairs, crossing your arms and creating a plan in your head. You dug through your closet to find exactly what would piss off Calum and push him over the edge.
You remember Calum getting the material for you a little under a year ago for his birthday, a huge grin on his face. He looked at you with childlike joy in his eyes, grinning and saying, "I mean it is my birthday. Please?"
It was his favorite piece of lingerie you owned, the baby pink lace hugging your skin tightly in all the right and perfect places. You quickly undressed, slipping the soft fabric over your skin, stumbling around a bit at how quickly you were. You lifted the bra straps up tightly over your shoulders, glancing over yourself in the mirror. You had to admit, you looked good. You had the perfect mix of innocent and beauty, tucking your hair behind your ear.
You topped the look off by slipping on one of Calum's large flannels just over your shoulders, knowing he loved it when you wore his clothes. You pulled on socks that just covered the tops of your knees, hopping excitedly down the stairs.
Calum was now sat at the dinner table, eating cereal and looking down at his phone. You walked past him, walking with heavier steps than usual to make sure he looked up, going to the cabinets. He glanced up from his phone, mouth dropping open slightly.
You pretended to not notice him, reaching around to grab a glass and then filling it with ice and water. Calum swallowed, staring at you for a few moments, trying to think of what to say. He leaned back in his chair, murmuring low, "princess, come here."
You nodded, walking over and and standing by his chair, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder.
He turned a bit to face you, tilting his head and pushing the flannel to the side a bit, peeking more at was underneath. He looked up at you, his eyes beginning to darken. "What game are you playing?"
Batting your eyelashes a bit, you shrug, "I'm not playing any games."
His eyebrows raised, grabbing your waist tightly and gripping the soft fabric of the flannel in his hands. "You aren't? Then why are you wearing those?"
You shrugged again, digging your toe into the tiled floor. You looked down at him and pulled away a bit. You then grabbed your glass of water, turning around and heading back up the stairs. Calum clenched his jaw and squeezed his fists together, watching you walk up the steps and resisting the urge to follow you.
You swallowed, knowing that what you did next would make things bad for you in the long run, but worse for Calum in the moment. You made sure to leave the door wide open, sitting back on the bed.
Lowering yourself back slowly you felt the soft comfort of the blankets and pillows engulfing you. One of your hands gripped the blankets, the other shakily resting on your thigh.
Calum sat downstairs, tapping his foot and trying to not think of you, more so all the dirty things he wanted to do to you. His teeth sunk into his lower lip, focusing on anything that popped up on his phone screen. The time bomb in his head was ticking, every second getting harder for him to avoid going up to the bedroom to meet you. Though one small thing pushed him over the edge, and it was one of your breathy moans that he adored so much.
While he had been sitting in the kitchen pouting, you were focused on yourself, eyes closed and moaning as loud as you could. The minute Calum was sure it was one of your moans that he heard, his eyes widened, dropping his phone and stomping upstairs.
You were now lost in your own world though, eyes shut tightly and whimpering, thinking of Calum's long slender fingers instead of yours. He paused at the door, swallowing and crossing his arms, watching your body shake and tremble with pleasure. He dug his fingernails into his palms, stepping from one foot to another when his jeans began to feel tight.
So distracted by your own hands, you didn't even notice his heavy footsteps walking over to you until you felt a tight grip around your wrist, pulling it away from your clothed heat. You knew Calum would catch you, so you purposely left your panties on because he loved nothing more than seeing you in lace.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Calum growled, his eyes narrowing and turning dark.
There was still an intense pleasure that pulsed between your thighs, you weren't even able to look at him, trying to squirm away. "Calum," you whined more, squirming and tugging at him. You were so close to reaching your climax but roughly interrupted by Calum's anger.
He grabbed your hips roughly, lifting you up off the bed to his torso, cupping your chin roughly. "You know what you were doing."
"N-no...." you mumbled, trying to think of an excuse.
He shook his head, pulling you closer. His eyes seemed dark, clouded by lust and anger. "You know you're not supposed to touch yourself without my permission."
Looking away, your face felt flushed and hot, squirming underneath his intense gaze. His hand was still around your wrist, keeping your body close to him.
"Don't have anything to say for yourself, princess?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. You shook your head, squirming and clenching your thighs tightly together.
"I'm sorry," you whimpered, looking up. "I forgot." Calum rolled his eyes, being able to see right through your bullshit. He kissed across your collarbones gently, murmuring low, "don't lie to daddy, baby girl."
You let out a soft whine, hearing the word daddy fall from his lips smoothly, seeming to roll down your skin and leave every inch of your body feeling hot. "I'm not." He chuckled deeply, standing up all the way and looking down at you darkly, "you mean you didn't do it to tease me? You just decided to wear daddy's flannel and lingerie?"
You looked down, swallowing and shrugging, fiddling with your hands. Calum leaned down to kneel in front of you, placing his hand on your soft thighs. "Come on, baby," he murmured, his hands dancing up your thighs and grabbing the sides of the flannel, "you can't just get away with things like this."
You swallowed, blushing red and nodding barely, allowing Calum to slip the flannel off your body, leaving you bare in your underwear and socks. He kissed your thighs softly, kissing lower and lower until his lips rested along the inside of your thigh just above your knee. He lifted your left leg over his shoulder, beginning to pull the sock down to reveal the rest of your leg. He smirked up at you, then drifted his eyes down to what he was looking for, the sweet spot between your thighs. He bit his lip, staring for a moment or two before turning to pull off your other sock.
"I think you need to learn a lesson," Calum said gruffly, standing up and lifting your body. "Don't you?"
You swallowed, not saying anything and simply looking up at him. You knew that if you stared at him long enough with your pretty eyes and pouty lips, he would give in and go easy.
Sensing that he was beginning to break, you noticed him biting his lip and staring back at you, neither of you saying a word. Eventually he shook his head, lifting your body up more.
"Not this time, princess." He said. "Lay back."
Swallowing thickly, you gripped the covers tightly and rested back, letting your head settle onto the soft pillows. Similar situations like this had happened time and time before, but every time your body seemed more overwhelmed with worry and excitement than the time before.
Calum could always sense if you were scared, and even though he knew you still wanted to, his main goal every time you had sex was to make sure you felt safe. So he reached down and kneeled at the foot of the bed, grabbing one of your hands in his softly. He lifted your hand and kissed your knuckles softly before dropping it back on the bed.
His eyes were dark again, now kneeling down and grabbing your thighs, spreading them slowly. You let out another whine, the sight of his hands roughly pinning your thighs down and his eyes locked on your heat was enough to send a shudder of pleasure through your body.
He looked up at you, smirking wide after hearing your small whine. He then helped you slip the bra straps over your shoulders, moving on and slipping your panties off too. You were left completely bare in front of a fully clothed Calum, you didn't like how he was making you wait but you knew better than to say something.
"Now," he sighed, kneeling down again and pulling your body closer to his, one of his hands resting above your knee. "Why did you touch yourself like that, baby?"
You blushed a bit, tilting your head to the side and watching his hands dance across your thighs. "I-I dunno."
He raised one eyebrow, "did you do it just to piss daddy off? Or was I on your mind?"
You swallowed deeply, blushing red. "I just felt like it." His hand finally reached your center, dragging one slender finger up your folds, tugging at your clit once or twice. You closed your eyes, letting out a soft sigh.
"Watch me," Calum said with a smirk. You opened your eyes to the sight of him lifting his fingers to his mouth, sucking on them gently. You blushed red and looked away quickly, part of you embarassed and the other extremely turned on.
"You say you just felt like it? Well I don't care if you just felt like it, baby. You're supposed to tell me," he continued, rubbing slow circles over your already sensitive clit.
"You were being mean," you mumbled, wiggling your hips a bit.
"I know," he sighed, "but you're still my baby girl, and I still wanna take care of you." With that, he pushed one finger in smoothly, encouraging a small moan to fall from your lips. The feeling of his single finger was enough for you to be whimpering and moaning, feeling it pump in and out slowly. Even though one was enough, you knew Calum wouldn't stop there.
"What turned you on so much, hm?" he asked, pulling his finger out and now teasing you with both.
You closed your eyes tightly and couldn't even reply to the question asked, grabbing his hair in one hand. "Calum-" His eyes narrowed, pushing in two fingers with one harsh move. Your body reacted quickly, rocking back and whining, grabbing his hair in both your hands.
"Excuse me?" he growled, eyes narrowing.
"Daddy," you corrected yourself, whimpering softly, "I-I....I don't wanna wait."
Calum sighed softly, tisking gently down at you. "I know you don't, but this is what happened to girls who don't listen."
He held one of your thighs down tightly, tilting his head and watching you with dark eyes as you whimpered and whined. There were traces of a smirk left on his lips, pumping his fingers just fast enough to give you a teasing burning in your stomach. A hum rang from his lips, kissing at your thighs softly, pressing down on your clit with his thumb.
You let out moan after moan, whining soft and tugging at Calum's hair impatiently, "faster."
He tilted his head to the side, feeling the harsh tugging on his scalp. He closed his eyes for a moment or two, biting his lip and curling his finger up the slightest.
Your body nearly ached with how bad you needed to feel real pleasure, tugging upwards Calum's hair rougher and rougher. You whimpered softly, your eyes shut tightly. "Daddy, please."
Calum chuckled softly, pushing his fingers in deeper, speeding up the pace to a much quicker and rougher one. Calum's fingers were obviously already long enough, but when he really tried, he could get you to come undone in moments.
The moment he sped up, there was no stopping whatsoever. Calum was an artist with his hands, he knew exactly what to do and when to make sure you got the maximum pleasure. You were in a squirming and moaning fit, his fingers moving quickly and curling and turning.
His eyes were dark, not slowing his hands at all and watching you carefully. His free hand moved to pin down your hips, growling slightly and pushing his fingers in harshly.
Your legs were trembling, soon the rest of your body following. The faster and faster Calum went, your head became more clouded and you found it harder and harder to barely open your eyes. Calum smirked, easily being able to tell what state you were in.
You didn't even process it, before you even knew it your body was shaking and you had reached your climax, euphoria washing over you in waves. Your bottom lip was trembling, whimpering softly over and over again, feeling Calum's thumb press down slowly on your clit, hearing him hush you softly.
You found it hard to look at Calum, but when you did he was already pulling his shirt over his head. You sat up, breathing heavily and gripping the sheets. You swallowed deeply, looking up at Calum to see his dark eyes, an unamused expression on his face.
You drew shapes in the soft sheets, feeling your heart pumping blood through your chest and across your limbs, mostly into your face which felt hot, your lips still puckered. "I'm......Calum, I'm not really sure I can...."
Calum shook his head, his face softened as he leaned down and grabbed your hands. "Come on, baby. I know you can."
You looked down at Calum's hands and fiddled with his fingers the slightest, then looking back at him. "I-I can try, yeah."
Calum grinned a bit, kissing your forehead softly, "that's my girl. And you remember the safe word? Don't hesitate to use it, no matter what."
You nodded, the pause from the dark mood coming to an end, Calum peeling off his jeans. Despite you and Calum had seen each other naked multiple times, you both still seemed amazed at how beautiful the other was.
Calum sat down on the bed in just his boxers, grabbing your hips and pulling you to him, "c'mere, baby girl."
He looked at down at you, resting one hand on the small of your back. "Can you ride me, pretty girl?"
As he asked that question, he reached down and rested his lips on the base of your neck softly, slowing working up and leaving kisses and nibbles. Your eyes dropped close, whimpering softly and nodding quickly at him.
He chuckled and nodded, wiggling out of his boxers quickly, grabbing a condom and ripping the top off with his teeth. He was able to roll on the condom with ease, eager to finally be able to fuck you. He then leaned back on the headboard, smirking devilishly and beckoning you over with one finger.
You scrambled to climb on top of him, just as eager as Calum. The only difference between you and him was that he was able to control his excitement. You on the other hand were naive and energetic, feeling no need to hide how badly you wanted him.
Calum chuckled and smirked softly, watching you eagerly try to lift yourself onto him immediately, his large hands grabbing your hips and holding you still firmly. "Be careful, baby girl. You'll hurt yourself."
You wiggled around a bit, whining and trying to move out of his tight grip. Calum's eyes narrowed slightly, holding you tighter, "don't forget. Just because you're on top doesn't mean that I'm not in charge. Listen to me, princess."
You nodded, digging your nails into his arms and allowing him to guide you, lining up with your entrance, pausing and pushing you down inch by inch. You squeezed your eyes shut, whimpering and biting down on your bottom lip tightly.
Calum's fingers pressed into your hips tightly, hissing a bit and guiding you to slowly start grinding. You could barely open your eyes, let alone move your hips at all. Your knees rest on either side of Calum's hips, sliding up and down with ease, drawing blood from your lower lip.
"Jesus Christ, baby girl. You're driving me crazy," Calum muttered, shifting a bit and resting back comfortably, making sure you kept moving. You whimpered out, shutting your eyes tighter, your breathing speeding up more and more. Calum had you moving at the perfect pace, pushing you just to the edge of being overwhelmed.
Calum sped you up more, groaning and sucking and biting at your collarbone. You were know moving at a medium pace, breathing heavily and moaning with every movement. Having already came once that night, you were trembling and holding onto Calum for dear life, the medium pace was enough for you. Calum obviously needed more though, groaning under his breath and pushing you back, climbing on top of you. You looked up at him with wide eyes, his hands grabbing your wrists and pinning them by your head.
He nodded to himself slightly, angling himself up and pushing into you much deeper than before. With that movement, he groaned and rested his head in your neck. You arched your back slightly, closing your eyes tight and feeling tears brim in the edge of your eyes. They weren't tears of pain or sadness, not at all, Calum would never push you to the point of crying from pain. They were tears of pure bliss and euphoria, feeling pleasure branch out all the way to your toes.
It seemed that Calum sped up and pushed deeper with every thrust, your legs wrapping around his waist in attempt to calm the intense shaking. Calum pulled away from your neck, looking down at you. He pulled all the way out to the tip, holding your hands down tighter and pushing back in, watching carefully as you whined loudly. He let one of your hands go, cupping your face in his hand, murmuring lowly, "look up at me, princess."
You took all the strength in your body to look up at him through your damp eyelashes, only to feel him push into you again. Your bottom lip trembled slightly, blinking softly and digging your nails into his chest. He moved his hand to take a fist full of your hair in his hand, nodding, "you're so good, baby girl. Doing so good for me."
You closed your eyes again, Calum tugging your hair a bit and continuing at the fast and rough pace. You kept hearing him grunting and groaning, but you could barely focus, feeling warmth spread over your body and squeezing your legs tighter around Calum's waist, moaning loudly.
Your body seemed to shake more and more with every second, and Calum was easily able to tell you were getting closer and closer to your high. "You've been so good, baby girl. Take it nice and easy, come for daddy." That sentence was enough to push you to your high, making you orgasm for the second time that night, this time much more intense. Your blood was pumping quickly, moans falling from your lips, a tear or two falling from your lips, and your ears ringing as wave after wave of pleasure hit you. Calum was quickly after you, watching you was enough. He tugged on your hair harder, closing his eyes his eyes and releasing into the condom.
You both took a few moments of silence to recover, Calum pulling out and collapsing next to with a hand on his chest, panting and looking up at the ceiling. Once you two had calmed down, Calum tossed the condom in the trash and gently lifted you up, helping you lay back and tucking you both in the covers. You were both felt extremely tired, but Calum didn't want to let you fall asleep without hearing his voice, talking softly, "I didn't mean it, you know."
You nodded barely, smiling and nuzzling into his chest, "shh, of course I know. I forgive you, let's just go to sleep now."
"I love you, baby girl."

---------

THANK YOU FOR 50K READS yaaas keep being horny my smol horn dogs and talk to me like damn I'm 100% up for people dming me I like socializing!!!

-and also tadpolehemmings didn't have a daddy calum smut The sugardaddy 5sos series is good pls write the calum one-