Yes Daddy <lh>

Yes Daddy - Luke Hemmings

5sosimagnes.tumblr.com

Being called princess wasn't something you thought you'd be into when it came to relationships. But the way it sounded when it rolled off Luke's tongue made your stomach tingle and you seemed unable to get enough of it.

At first glance, Luke didn't look like the kind of boy to be very dominant. He was tall, blond and blue eyed with a goofy laugh and a dorky personality. Honestly, when you first met him, he struck you as a vanilla kind of guy. Boy were you wrong.

After a year and a half of dating, Luke had showed you just how dominant he could be. It gave you chills just thinking about it. His eyes that became a shade darker when lust filled them. His fingers working their magic on you and his lips and tongue touching every inch of your body, driving you insane.

Something good about dating Luke was that he was a very social being, believe it or not. He went to a lot of parties, and you were always his +1. Tonight was no different. You were both at Luke's apartment, getting ready for a "small" - you could never trust Ashton when he said that - gathering, just a few people.

You were standing in the bathroom, already dressed, trying to decide which earrings you should wear. You already had the necklace Luke gave you on your anniversary around your neck and a few bracelets on your left wrist.
You turned around when the bathroom door opened and Luke appeared, handsome as ever in a loose flannel and his usual black skinny jeans. "Hi princess," he smiled and walked up behind you, pressing his lips to your bare shoulder. "You look great."

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself. Which ones?" You turned around and held up the earrings so he could see them.

"Hm, the smaller ones. I like those better."

You flashed him a grateful smile and put the small, silvery earrings on. "There, I'm all set. You ready to go?"

"Yep. Let's hit the road." Luke held out his hand for you to take and led you out to his car. "I like your dress, princess," he said as he started the car.

"I know you do," you giggled. "It shows off my boobs just perfectly, don't you think?" You adjusted your dress so your breasts moved against each other, and you noticed how Luke's eyes seemed to have trouble keeping themselves from watching.

"You're driving me crazy princess," he muttered, speeding up a little.

"I know." You brushed off invisible dust from the black material of your dress and grinned at him. "Daddy."

**
As expected, Ashton's "small gathering" turned out to be quite large. Half the people you bumped into were strangers to you, and there was at least 10 people in every room you walked into. Luke had disappeared a while ago, Calum had dragged him away to do something, you hadn't heard what.

No one could miss that Ashton was a big lover of music. In his living room he had two large book shelves filled with CDs from many different genres, and you were always impressed by his enormous speakers. The bass struck through your body as you made your way through the house, not really knowing what you were going or what you were doing.

Both you and Luke had stayed sober tonight, it was better that way. Sure, both of you liked to drink every once in a while, but you were just fine without it as well.

You stopped when you heard one of your favourite songs come on. The familiar beat filled you, and you started moving along with it. Swaying your hips and throwing your head back, not caring if people would stop and stare. They didn't know you, so their opinions didn't matter.