5. The Bond

"When I read your mind I know where you are, and what your going to do. You should know that it's only when I'm close by, or looking into your eyes. We may get captured or slit up so I need to be able to know where you are and what's happening to you at all times. I'd be able to talk to you and give you advice and instructions from a different country if it came to that." 

"That sounds pretty useful, so how do we get that?" 

"That's the fun part, we need to bond intimately. Because having to share your thoughts with someone else is very intimate. So first off, we will need to bond in more physical way." She glanced down at my man hood.

"oh!...ooohh... I've never..." 

"I know, that's why I'll lead. Don't worry I know your dominant socially. I also know that it's embarrassing for you to express to others this, but when it comes to the bedroom you like to be dominated by a strong independent woman." She stroked my muscular chest, then my face. She leaned in for a kiss. Her lips felt like soft butterfly wings.

I closed my eyes as I felt her lips travel down my body. It tickled the lower she got. She stopped right above my belly button. 

"Just relax and enjoy yourself." She whispered. I looked down at her as my new cock slowly began to rise with excitement. She giggled at how large I was as she brought her lips around the tip of my swollen head. She began by swirling her tongue around it. My head fell back against the bed in pure bliss. I moaned softly.

She took me deeper into her soft, warm mouth and sucked gently. This made me moan her name.

"Ray."

"You're doing so good." She panted, climbing up on the bed. She straddled my waist and hovered above me. I could feel her warmth, it made my mind run wild. I needed to feel her, I wanted to bury myself deeply inside of her. 

She teased me as she rocked her hips back and forth. 

"What do you say?" She purred seductively above me. 

"P-please." I groaned as I grew harder and harder. It felt like my skin was about to bust. 

"Good pet." She moaned as she lowered herself onto my thick shaft. 

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out, unable to suppress the pleasure. She moved up and down in a smooth rhythm. She moaned with me as her pace sped up. 

"I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned as I held onto her hips firmly. 

"M-me too!" She whimpered. Her rhythm got sloppy as we both came together. My thick warm seed filled her up inside. I Held her close as our moans flooded the room. 

We lay there on our backs, holding hands. We were both breathing heavy. I was so lightheaded but at the same time I felt like I could see more clearly, hear more clearly, and move more swiftly. 

This must be the bond. When our brain's connected it's like I could feel her. I could feel her pain, her sorrow, and even her enjoyment. Every emotion that she has ever felt. I gained her skills. I could anticipate her moves. The feelings of uneasiness and nervousness completely washed away. 

I wasn't unsure anymore. I'm not afraid of her now because somehow I just knew she wouldn't harm or kill me. I feel happier when I'm around her. Together we feel unstoppable! I spoke first; 

"What now?" 

"First we get dressed then we pack your stuff, I'll help you decide what we need."

"Alright" I leaned over cupping her face. I kissed her twice, and then we got out of bed. It's a little different getting dressed like this. Good thing my dad is actually cool and has nice clothes, but he is a bit bigger than me so everything is a little baggy. 

I took his black hoodie with blue accents. He gave me some jeans he kept from when he was in high school. Apparently they were his favorite. They were black skinny jeans with wholes in the knees and lots of unneeded silver zippers. 

I took his all black vans as well. Ray said we would need all black clothes. I let Ray have some of my clothes since I won't need them. Now that we were dressed, we went back to pack. I can't believe that my parents didn't even think it was weird that I didn't have of my own clothes to wear. We started rummaging through my room looking for useful equipment. Ray said; 

"We will leave under the cover of darkness at ten o'clock so that way your parents will be asleep." 

"Okay, lets rest until then." I agreed.