8. The Angel

I have no idea why but he made me ride with Ray! Don't get me wrong I love her.. I think.. but I'm also afraid of her. She might want to kill me now that I know the truth. Plus she is the only one in this van that knows how to get out of hand cuffs without anything! 

It was the longest car ride of my life! I just started at her, trying not to think about anything. I'm glad she was muzzled. I'm sure however that as soon as the van starts moving and I have no way of getting out she will try something...the question is what... I was sweating now, somehow sitting quietly in this van feels like a very intense situation. 

The van started crawling across the road. There is no windows or lights in this van. I heard Ray shuffle in the dark. Oh why did that detective have to cuff me from behind! I pulled on the hand cuffs but they didn't budge, of course. I heard the sound of metal jingling and then a thud as something fell on the van floor.

 My hearts racing. I feel like it might burst! I would be safer if I was in here with a man eating tiger! I can't see a foot in front of me. I felt something touch my lower shin. I gasped nearly jumping out of my skin. I felt her tiny hand slowly move up my leg to my thigh. 

She's toying with me.

She moved her hand away. I thought that maybe she sat back down but instead I feel her sit down on my lap. I couldn't see her face in the dark. She could probably see everything in this pitch black van. Who knows, she is a demon after all. 

I won't lie, I like bondage and the threat of my lover trying to kill me. That's probably why I'm not yelling for help yet. I think the detective is over reacting. Ray is harmless and adorable. Ray whispered softly into my ear; 

"Thank you."

 Shit. That's right, she can read my thoughts...

"I love you Ray."

 "I love you too babe." 

Her voice was so cute, it made my insides burn with hunger. We kissed blindly in the dark, but I knew her so well, we never missed. Our tongue's explored each others mouths. I felt her hands travel down to my jeans. 

She unbuttoned them and pulled my zipper down. She straddled my waist as she lowered herself down onto my stiff cock. Her warm walls squeezed around me the deeper I was inside of her. We moaned quietly, careful not to alert anyone else in the moving vehicle. We were getting close to reaching our climax. 

She was kissing my neck now, ever so lightly. I felt a sharp pain on my neck, it slowly blossomed into a burning pain. Oh no not again, I know this pain. Warm sticky liquid ran down my neck, soaking the collar of my shirt. We came together, the pain mixed with the pleasure. She whispered to me;

"I'm sorry my love, but I can't let you tell them anything about me. I know you were considering it, so I have to be sure. I didn't want it to come to this, but I have no choice. It's nothing too serious, just a memory spell. I want you to forget about me, you will only recognize me the next time we meet."

 My eyes started to drift closed. Ray shook me slightly as she said; 

"Baby, wait one more second. Listen don't tell them anything about me not even my last name. Now you can sleep my love."

 I wanted to protest but instead I closed my eyes.

~What Felt Like An Eternity~

I opened my eyes to find myself staring at an unfamiliar stone ceiling. I sat straight up expecting Ray to be there. I scanned the whole room. This is a large room with many beds lined up, and not much of anything else. It was very sparce. Non the less it was magnificent! The arched stone ceilings had huge, dark, wood beams. The tall stone walls and stone floors seemed to shimmer slightly.