Chapter Six

[Third Person POV]

An Important Mission!

The three Genin were entering the tower, strolling casually up the stairs to the Hokage's office, like Toru had told them to do.

"I wonder what our mission is?!" The blonde inquired excitedly, glancing at her raven-haired teammate.

"Just shut up." Remarked the ill-mannered crimson haired boy.

Aoi ignored Ken's snide comment, instead she chose to share Midori's enthusiasm. "I know, I can't wait! My first mission as an honorary leaf ninja." She mused, blue eyes sparkling with excitement as she fiddled with the headband securely strapped to her right arm.

"It has to be awesome, it just has to be!" Midori grinned to herself, placing her hands behind her head. The door to the Hokage's office came into their view. An electric-blue haired Jounin stepping out of it, a suspicious grin slowly crept onto his unlined face as he spots the three youths.

"Oh Hokage-sama it's aweful!" Aoi let out a cry full of grief, not giving Toru-sensei even a glance, she pushes past him into the office.

"This man has been reading us porn! Porn I say!" She extended a finger towards the shocked Jounin, who slowly stepped towards Hiruzen. Using her free hand to slap the literary material down on the Hokage's mahogany desk. The title read "Icha Icha Paradise" in bold white letters.

Toru sweat drops as Hiruzen glances up to the fumbling sensei. Toru's face flashes a bright pink as he waves his arms back and forth in defense. "Um.. I-I can explain.." Hiruzen begins laughing loudly, a small tear slowly surfaces on the rim of his eye, he wipes it away and smiles to the blushing sensei and his two giggling female Genin.

"Idiot!" Ken barked at the ravenette, grabbing ahold of her black scarf, dragging her backwards. "If you keep acting like this he'll never think we're capable of any serious missions!"

"Oh don't get your panties in a bunch." Aoi replied heatedly, patting off the imaginary dust from her clothes.

"H-dog wouldn't do that, we're tight - right my man?" She winked at the Hokage, surprisingly he didn't appear to be affected by her quirky nature and she sent him a thumbs up, still grinning massively.

Toru laughs in an awkward manner as he picks up his book and places it back into its rightful location, within his weapon's pouch. Turning to his students, an unamused expression now etched on his youthful, masculine face. "You three, this is a very serious mission, don't take it lightly!"

"Oh you're no fun, RuRu-chii, you haven't even told us what it is yet." Aoi subtly inquired, folding her arms firmly in front of her chest. Ken still hadn't released her cloth from his grip, just in case she tried to pull something again, though for some reason she never struggled against them when her scarf was involved.

"Well, it IS a top-secret mission." He stated calmly. Making the three's ears perk up and their eyes twinkle with curiosity.

"Top-secret mission?" They questioned timidly in unison, each gulping. Bringing their bodies closer in proximity to their sensei.

Time ticked away and Toru just stood there, smiling at his pupils, not making a move to say anything at all.

"Well? What the hell is it then?" The ever patient raven haired girl probed irritably, placing her gloved hands to her hips. Their blue haired sensei simply shrugged his shoulders. "Come with me and you'll find out." Was all Toru said before escaping out the door. The teenagers all shared looks of confusion before following his example, leaving Hiruzen to his Hokage duties.